Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 28. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
Yes, a lot of. The big reason why is that bounty participants start to sail tokens they got at the same time, or that the market is down. But if project is good, price growing up strong
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
May 12, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
there are more garbage in ICO than the whole pacific ocean...
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
So far I`ve suffered from Bankex, Starbase, lala world, Social Network, OPUS and Bancor ICO. But I made good profits from projects like ICON and 0x.
Activity: 77
May 12, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
There are loads of coins that depreciate after the ICO due to dumping activities from the investors. This is usually seen in the MLM coins like Exacoin. but some coins are out of these are such as Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ as Ambit believes in a community driven business and decentralization, so 85% of the total token supply will be available for the public sale.
May 12, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
Normally, investors put aside a half of the budget for ICO in order to purchase the token after ICO ended. As the price of token mostly drop afterward, they can own more tokens than spend that fixed budget totally in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
It’s absolutely normal when sometimes after ICO, price of token falls or fluctuates, but if you keep calm and wait, you may profit even more

Practically always the price of tokens decreases after ICO. This is normal, because the people who participate in the campaign sell tokens, which affects their price. If the project has a future, it is worth waiting until the price increases again and then sell the tokens.
Organizers of which do not make efforts to achieve stated goals. Most of the tokens eventually begin to grow in price and months later begins to trade at a price higher than the ICO. I now participate in signature campaign  Merculet and I am sure that tokens of this project will be traded above the ICO price immediately after entering the exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
As a rule, almost all new tokens after their transfer to the stock exchange first temporarily fall in price, as many want to sell them and immediately receive a certain profit. Some token holders just need money and they drop their tokens even if they have a decent fall already. If the project, as a result of which the token was released, is quite promising, then in about six to eight months, the token usually restores in the previous price of the ICO and grows further. However, there are a sufficient number of tokens, which for various reasons cease to be supported by the team, or become unclaimed and permanently leave the market. This is a natural process and it will always happen. Only necessary and useful tokens remain on the market.
May 10, 2018, 12:12:47 PM
For me, the main reason why the price fall is because of most of the bounty hunter that participate on that specific project, the price is always the value of the token. That's why they sell it in a low price immediately. The common factor too, is because the true service or systems is on the process and not live yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
The price recovery after ICO depend on how the coin used. For example the coin may use for credit or debit payment
Activity: 17
May 10, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
Yes, this happens often. Experiened it with Playkey, hope it will recover though.
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
And deliver small steps. Some collect millions but can't recruit simple community managers to help calm down angry crowds
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
most ICO's which are listing in this market go down near or below ico price. Many ICO's are delaying listing because of the current market climate which is a smart move. I'm hoping this will turn around once the market starts to rise in April as I've invested in a bunch of ICO's at the moment.
best to be picky atm and only go for ones which rate really high.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
May 10, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
It’s absolutely normal when sometimes after ICO, price of token falls or fluctuates, but if you keep calm and wait, you may profit even more

Practically always the price of tokens decreases after ICO. This is normal, because the people who participate in the campaign sell tokens, which affects their price. If the project has a future, it is worth waiting until the price increases again and then sell the tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
at this time very much token price and also coin whose price is very fall compared to the price when ICO takes place. I can not even think about it. after waiting for how long the price is also not improved, let alone to get a profit behind the capital alone is difficult
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
Tokens which starts up very costly and racks up big market cap by ICO price tends to do this at times. Best be buying small market cap tokens they have the best potentials😎
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 10, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
This is always a happenstance of every token where, the first listing of the token to the exchange will be higher on its ICO price., then after few days, if will drastically fall to the price below the ICO price, this is normal because some of the investors would take the benefit of earning profits from their investments, and they forget, small investors would take the risk, because at some point, its hard for the token to recover above the ICO price in the exchanges. Thats one reason why some tokens cannot make a good name in the crypto market industry, because of the pump and dump.
copper member
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
These past few weeks, there were less upcoming project so there was not that much manipulation as majority trader trade on few projects only.as now there are plenty of upcoming project so bots and whales do manipulation to buy cheap token .it has become tendency of ico ,that when token hit exchange ,price pumps a little then dumps.so it is better to wait till ico is ended or invest in those ico who are doing kyc and there are giving 30-60 %bonus as it can balanced the dump. Always hold token as soon as project is developing price will continue to increase.
copper member
Activity: 42
May 09, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

But then if you buy after ico you would possibly miss the big wave at the beggining. Take electroneum for example, if you bought after ICO you most likely held and lost, but if you bought at ico you most likely made 10x your money.

ICOs are all about risk.
Activity: 122
May 09, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
The investors get bonuses, that cover those dips. At the end they don´t loose.
Pages:
Jump to: