Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 36. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 22, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Yes, such tokens were but mostly they are tokens of little-known projects, organizers of which do not make efforts to achieve stated goals. Most of the tokens eventually begin to grow in price and months later begins to trade at a price higher than the ICO. I now participate in signature campaign  Merculet and I am sure that tokens of this project will be traded above the ICO price immediately after entering the exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
April 21, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
this shows that ICO is only for profit and money.
no follow-up whatsoever, after the sale is finished they throw all tokens and run. while the token is just a garbage token.
make sure the ICO you follow has a great team and the roadmap is properly realized.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
April 21, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
Not all tokens price falls when entering the stock exchange, many on the contrary have a price more than on the pre sale, but what this depends on is another matter.
Activity: 280
April 21, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
there has been may ICO which have failed after ICO ponly a few have came UP have seen POWR ENVION Telcoin and some others that havent fallen after the ICO. we should start investing in a promising ICO.

because in envion project bounty participant not receive payment
envion not pay to bounty paricipant, is very bad
utrust althought bounty distribute, utrust price still high, ico price only 0.065 dollar
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
April 21, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

i think many factors of trading prices on the stock at the very beginning decline below the price of ICO, some of which are: bounty participants sell it very cheaply, MVP is not in accordance with time schedule, tokens do not want to be burned so as to make the circulation of supply and total supply unbalanced cause unstable
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 02:29:58 PM
There can be so many reasons this happens... if some whale dumps and the price falls, people panic and try to sell themselves and it gets to a point where nobody believes in the project and everyone just wants to sell their coins at a loss... but FUD and unstable markets can also be very disadvantageous for coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 21, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
It is usual because of the much bonuses given at the beginning, people tend to sell it off fast
Ahh because they give big bonus to the early investor during ico and once it hits the exchanges the price will fall since those investors will dumps their token for easy profits. Also some bounty hunters will dump their token.
Activity: 94
April 21, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
maybe at the beginning the price can not be high but for later it will also go up and for coins whose price has not gone up after the ICO there are many
Activity: 104
April 21, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

A lot of coins from ICO that costs a dollar during ICO are now just cents in price. Sad, but its natural in the market. If a coin can go up to ten or twenty times, it can reverse back too. I encountered losses from the ICO I joined this year. To name a few are: titanium, Sp8de, LCH and a lot more. Almost all ICO coins now goes down when it reach the exchange.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
This thing has always happened even with the hypo in the bag.
Hedge services are now entering the field to protect investors from post-trade dumping
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 21, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
there's probably been quite a bit, there's some websites online that collect the info, just google. cant say for sure whether coins will fall or rise significantly from ico price soon after hitting exchange. a lot depends on the nature of the coin, whether ppl in it for the speculative short-term or otherwise.
Activity: 25
April 21, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
What are your thoughts about PANTOS (PAN) ICO behind the team BITPANDA?

BITPANDA is Europe's most popular digital currency trading platform. They are partners with LISK, NEM, WAVES, KOMODO and more to come, in addition to that they are partners with Bitcoin-Austria, Fintech-Austria, University of Vienna, RIAT Institute for Future crypto-econimics and research, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Wolf Theiss etc. That is a huge project and PANTOS to be listed on an exchanges soon!

https://coinidol.com/bitpanda-launches-pantos/

https://pantos.io/
https://www.bitpanda.com/
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
u heard something about Storiqa?
i bough like 1 eth there and the price after ico is fall down Sad
i though that token can be like etn but i was wrong, that token never / can't reach etn level
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 21, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
Not always the price falls after ICO. And now there are still tokens of new projects that, after entering the exchange, start to grow in price. For example, Pundi X the price of which has rise by almost 5 times.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
the price of tokens after the ico falls because many bounty hunters start selling tokens received for bounty or airdrop. but if the project is really promising and in demand the price will never fall too low.
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
There are many prices below ico that have not recovered. Most of them are scams. The project team just issued a white paper and got millions of dollars or even tens of millions of dollars. They don't care about market prices. They don't care about the interests of investors.

You can join to us in https://neuroseed.net
All information is available on our web-site.
Activity: 89
April 20, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
There are many prices below ico that have not recovered. Most of them are scams. The project team just issued a white paper and got millions of dollars or even tens of millions of dollars. They don't care about market prices. They don't care about the interests of investors.
Activity: 104
April 20, 2018, 02:07:37 AM
Yes, theres a lot of coins that the price was high and after ICO it fall down and until now hasnt recover yet. To give a few examples are: Titanium, Envion,  and a lot more. But its just normal one in the market. Altcoins goes up and down just like any stocks; it also depends upon the demand of the coin. So in joining any ICO needs to do your own reasearch which coin is OK and not cuz the risk is too high.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 01:05:25 AM
there has been may ICO which have failed after ICO ponly a few have came UP have seen POWR ENVION Telcoin and some others that havent fallen after the ICO. we should start investing in a promising ICO.
Activity: 24
April 20, 2018, 12:01:28 AM
I followed the bounty campaign by Clout and now the token price drops greatly down. I hope they can recover. All ICO or bounty members do not know why the price goes down. Please pray for us (gift members) hopefully when we receive our token it costs 2x
Pages:
Jump to: