Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 38. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
It will not fall actually the token holders are the price decider of the market price so it depends on the token holders
Activity: 26
April 16, 2018, 02:37:19 PM
Falling because now one buying.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 02:36:54 PM
You have to wait longer, hodl and don't just sell if after the ICO.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Ya monaco is quite impressive. Good example
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 16, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
Not all the projects . either sell immediately or wait to get rid of dumpers. Usually 2-5 months. That is, if we take in General. 90% of new tokens are complete shitcoin . If you don't all have time to invest in the HQ ICO and it ended quickly, the coin will certainly be growth, even if it is just draining...

Competition is really fierce and only the potential coins will really survive in the end. Its quiet common nowadays or even the beginning where prices do dump after ICO when they do hit up exchangers yet there are lots of dumpers specially on bounty tokens so as into profit taking with short term investors this is why we would really expect these things to happen anytime but same as you said if the coin or project do really have great potential then no matter how dump it is on its few months sooner or later it would really be recognized once again.
Activity: 25
April 16, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
At the moment loads of ICO's have been postponing or extending token sale due to poor market conditions. I invested in several that have not yet risen above ICO price yet. For example Experty. After listing on exchange I bought some more really cheap. I have full confidence that this company will make it when market restores. So I sit and hold. So investigate in what you're buying into and don't panic when price drops after first listing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
I think it depends on the progress of the project and how the team works if the team works well and the project has a vision of interest I think the price will remain stable and give investors a profit there
Activity: 215
April 16, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
we must buy a token after ico. Since many investors buy tokens for speculative purposes, many sell tokens after the project is specified, lead to a reduction in the price of tokens...
Activity: 95
April 16, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
I think that almost every token will recover once it has been listed on an exchange, there are so many signs. Generally a coin, if it really worth a good project, its price will reach a high value just wait a bit you will be profitable from it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
Not all the projects . either sell immediately or wait to get rid of dumpers. Usually 2-5 months. That is, if we take in General. 90% of new tokens are complete shitcoin . If you don't all have time to invest in the HQ ICO and it ended quickly, the coin will certainly be growth, even if it is just draining...
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 16, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
Almost every token eventually recovers once it has been listed on an exchange. With a coin being listed on famous exchanges like Binance and Bittrex, the credibility increases and we see the price getting more pumped than ever.
If you ever notice a coin that has been newly listed, it usually sells for higher the price compared to its listing price. This is because with every new exchange new money comes into the project and that helps in the appreciation of the price.
Activity: 252
April 16, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
Yes, there are a lot of such tokens, some grow up, but most of me seem to fall, after a HYIP
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Initially, it is necessary to look at the project itself, not on the price, the coin after the stock exchange may fly off as part of the absence of emission control during the ICO. YES and vpritsneye many reasons. In general, a coin, if it really is worth a good project, its price will gain6 just need to wait a little.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
April 16, 2018, 02:33:44 AM
After Bankex ICO, it was always down. Aragon has never been on the ICO price for a year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 10:16:18 PM
There are many price tokens that are priced under ICO after ico ends because of the large number of bounty and airdrop participants who get a lot of prizes and from the ico parties do not continue the project or market factors that are less good to market the project.
Activity: 340
April 15, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
Are you saying that initial dumping below ico price is due to the fact the value of investment coins (BTC, ETH, or whatever) increases during ICO time. I do not think that's the reason, I think many people who sell their tokens, especially bounty hunter
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
April 15, 2018, 08:23:02 PM
That's a common situation, especially for last 2-3 months; it was an extremely difficult time for all alts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 15, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
If the project benefits the community, it will necessarily be successful. Currently, many altkones restore their lost positions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

The whole market was in a bigger minus, so expecting something else would be stupid. I hope in the summer or autumn everything will be restored and again grows

Token will be never done. if project is not good that time  token will be go down. So before investment. Check the price in the market place. It good opportunity to save the best token. Hold the token long time  it will increase the price day by day. It good investment. But you know the all process. It important for the before invest. Most of the ICO token in the market palace. So you know the project information then follow the price. Then invets.

Many projects did not list their coins on the exchanges while there was a low rate, that others would not lose interest in the coin. I think that they are right. it's better to wait a bit and get a lot more
Activity: 171
April 15, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Many reason of falling price after ico, but I think the most of them because airdrop program. Airdrop hunter will will sell their free coin after release on market
Pages:
Jump to: