Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 37. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 19, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
Just like othee said, it's because the bonus when they received it either during from pre-sale or early main sale. They are cashed out their money as fast as they can when the price already above ICO price or at least, it can give some profit for them. That's why lot of token's price are likely to fall after it listed on market.
I completely agree with your opinion and also believe that too large discounts on pre-sale lead to the discharge of the token on the exchange. Now, when choosing projects for investment, I always pay attention to this.

Agree, but most of the people who purchased in the ICO and cannot wait to make until the price increases in the market. Most of the people buy the coins during the presale and start dumping the price after the coin listing in the exchanges.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 19, 2018, 08:28:18 PM
Just like othee said, it's because the bonus when they received it either during from pre-sale or early main sale. They are cashed out their money as fast as they can when the price already above ICO price or at least, it can give some profit for them. That's why lot of token's price are likely fall after it listed on market.
I completely agree with your opinion and also believe that too large discounts on pre-sale lead to the discharge of the token on the exchange. Now, when choosing projects for investment, I always pay attention to this.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 07:04:06 PM
Just like othee said, it's because the bonus when they received it either during from pre-sale or early main sale. They are cashed out their money as fast as they can when the price already above ICO price or at least, it can give some profit for them. That's why lot of token's price are likely fall after it listed on market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 19, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

lol

bancor is still in same.

they have low and low price until ico. but i am waiitng a big pump from this coin.
I agree with you. The project is developing very well. Still the price did not soar very high. There are too many large investors in the project. I'm waiting in the future that bancor will hit the top 10 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
hello
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
What about HERO token?

I think it was down almost 90% after listing.
They took Qryptos as their first exchange. Huge mistake.
Even now is down 80% and there is no volumes and huge gap.
The worst token and exchange ever.

Bummer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 17, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

lol

bancor is still in same.

they have low and low price until ico. but i am waiitng a big pump from this coin.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments.
In fact I will do that if I invest.
But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.
Ico will be successful if the product is interesting and useful.
Well said. I also sell my tokens, but if the project is very promising in my opinion then I try not to sell all my tokens, but keep at least half about half a year. It does not always give me extra profit, but in 70% of the cases I win. Naturally, in this case, you must carefully select the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments.
In fact I will do that if I invest.
But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.
Ico will be successful if the product is interesting and useful.
Activity: 56
April 17, 2018, 07:04:18 AM
I would like to hear about the tokens who gave the X. But not about those who started their way before the collapse of the market. I'm interested in fresh projects that launched ICO at the bottom of the market and succesfuly gave their investors some X's.
Activity: 392
April 17, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
It will be the best in future. One of the best projects at the moment, be sure to participate. https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 17, 2018, 03:17:06 AM
So far I have suffered from Bankex, Starbase, lala world, Social Network, OPUS and Bancor ICO. But I made good profits from projects like ICON and 0x.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:09:58 AM
It is usual because of the much bonuses given at the beginning, people tend to sell it off fast
Activity: 216
April 17, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
I think this is a condition where demand is greater than supply. So the price will fall, and this is a common condition.
Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
ICOs that suffered by the crash and fell below the ICO price should be on hodl at least until breaking even in my opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
According to my knowledge, the price of a token ICO when the early launching of a lot that cost falls directed the initial price, but it will be back up after a few months or a function of the token can be used publicly, if a platform that you follow have a nice feature and a reliable team, then the price of tokens will also follow the development of the project, some token of the strong survive are usually already have a project before ICO or they were listed on the big exchangers.
It depends, since there are a lot of platform that almost identical to each other, some of it tend to lose its value on market because there is someone out there that is a lot more reliable and safe to invest your money.
Activity: 273
April 16, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
I think it depends on the project and the team. if the team is working well and solid then the token price will not decrease after ICO actually increases its price. but if the project is not good then the token price will drop after the ICO but you do not panic you just need to hold it because the token is recovered.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
Not all of them, it depends on the project. From the latest pay attention to the tokens RKT, its price on ICO was $0.10, but now even when the market is down the token price is $0.12-0.14.
Activity: 142
April 16, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
According to my knowledge, the price of a token ICO when the early launching of a lot that cost falls directed the initial price, but it will be back up after a few months or a function of the token can be used publicly, if a platform that you follow have a nice feature and a reliable team, then the price of tokens will also follow the development of the project, some token of the strong survive are usually already have a project before ICO or they were listed on the big exchangers.
Activity: 36
April 16, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
The main thing is not to fear and not to sell on the first day  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: