Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 15. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 28, 2018, 10:23:13 PM
Yes indeed trading is a very unpredictable job. We can say that we can somehow predict what will happen to the next day in trading but it will always a prediction and will never be a hundred percent sure if will happen. Our predictions are per the articles, scenarios, news, and videos that we gather from the people who says their opinions also. This only means that this are a group of opinions that are concluding what will happen to the near future of trading. With this thoughts we can therefore say that trading is really an unpredictable job.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
Yes, this is said more than once. Trade is really not a predictable job. But not everyone regards trade as a full-fledged work, there are people who view this as a means of additional earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
January 22, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Hardly someone will predict 100% right at this job. But I'm pretty sure that I can predict around 60 ~ 70% right. However, some crashes are not possible to predict. That's the sad thing about this job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 22, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
I don't consider trading as a job at all because no one actually hired you to do trading. You don't get paid because you are trading, you're earning money out of those profits that you gain by buying low and selling high. And trading surely is unpredictable. There are coins out there that have been foreseen by traders that it will increase tremendously, but it turns out, the project is unsuccessful, the dev runs away, and the coin becomes a dead coin.
So you mean to say that those who are out there buying merchandise and later selling them st a higher price are not working at all, that’s absurd though. As long as you are doing something that fetched profit then you are working.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
I don't consider trading as a job at all because no one actually hired you to do trading. You don't get paid because you are trading, you're earning money out of those profits that you gain by buying low and selling high. And trading surely is unpredictable. There are coins out there that have been foreseen by traders that it will increase tremendously, but it turns out, the project is unsuccessful, the dev runs away, and the coin becomes a dead coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 22, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
There is no way to not lose from time to time, but your knowledge and experience would steer one safe form chaos. There are people making good money out of trading no doubt about it but they are a minority and it’s very likely they are not spending too much time in the forum and instead they are out there in the markets making money
this is that few people may ever o so cause they wanted to have a lot of money and they take it more serious for by what they wanted to be is just to make money , so for me also this is what may other strategy for that they may not even take some time on forum but on checking on market and make some way on how they can make money so why not.
Activity: 294
January 22, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
There is no way to not lose from time to time, but your knowledge and experience would steer one safe form chaos. There are people making good money out of trading no doubt about it but they are a minority and it’s very likely they are not spending too much time in the forum and instead they are out there in the markets making money
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
Those who practice trading for a living vs those who just started trading. Those professional traders have a better perspective and have more resources on trading so they can eat you alive on trading although trading is unpredictable job but there are some people who can eat and alive on trading
January 21, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
If you can have patience to control it then you can go to that stage of almost making it your job. there is no doubt abuot this that every kind of trading is risky. Try to trade using your own money. Learn to manage your risk. The only needs in trading is patience
Yes, It does happen if someone already understand and experts from the trade, it also requires a long process. If I think that trade is not unexpected that my job is not dependent on trade
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
If you can have patience to control it then you can go to that stage of almost making it your job. there is no doubt abuot this that every kind of trading is risky. Try to trade using your own money. Learn to manage your risk. The only needs in trading is patience
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
True for the people like us who knew how to play the rhythm of trading. But for the people who didnt even know how read the movement of trade market, this is not the place for them. Trading is more of gambling if the person who enter this world didnt even know how to dance the ups and down of movement.
Chances are they will pullout their investments once they saw the movement goes down without having any second thought that any minutes it will soon rise any moment. That is the common problem of those people who have no knowledge about the trade market.
Activity: 64
January 21, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
if you wanted to use bitcoin as for Daytrading,then the amount of capital you should be needed must be more enough to make good profit,as we knew that bitcoin is the most expensive coin here in crypto.thats why this coin really not advisable for daytrading.

I think better to use altcoin for daytrade as the price of alts are more lower and moving fast compared to bitcoin.and better for long term invesrment than daytrading
There are not much options to choose altcoins as main currency for daytrading. For now , at the Poloniex exchange, only ETH and USDT are available to do that. So i think just simply go with bitcoins is better.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
The fluctuation is the worst thing that you have to face with in trading. Sometimes, it goes the right way as we predicted ,the rest are ...LOL . Trading is facing with risky to earn profits. Accept it and this fluctuation would be nothing for you.
Activity: 658
January 21, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
Yes trading is really an unpredictable job its because we dont know when will be the token will rise and when it will fall so we will just wait and invest for a long term so that we can assure that you will really earn big in a long run.
You don't know because you don't search for the news or else you don't know nothing about trading. Price of a crypto mostly depends on the trust of investors. So if there is a bad news for it, absolutely the price would be fallen in the crazy way. Present Bloodbath is an example for what i am saying.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 21, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
I think there is no consistent victory in gambling because we can not always win and will surely lose. In contrast to the trade, although extremely difficult and uncertain, but we must have the skill to be able to get the advantage and it can be learned
Trading is quite a different thing than that of gambling and there is no such resemblance in between both of them. Trading can be treated like that of unpredicted job but you really need to have a lot of knowledge and know how about the things. Only then you can actually make some good decisions related to that of trading which can later on help you in making some good amount of money.

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
January 21, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Trading is no doubt an unpredictable job as you don’t know the future value of any coin. However, if you have this much knowledge and experience related to that of trading, then it becomes little easy for you to make some good decision based on your past experience.

You can get a fair idea of the future market value of any coin by doing the chart analysis as this helps you in predicting the value of any coin.
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
Yes trading is really an unpredictable job its because we dont know when will be the token will rise and when it will fall so we will just wait and invest for a long term so that we can assure that you will really earn big in a long run.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
if you wanted to use bitcoin as for Daytrading,then the amount of capital you should be needed must be more enough to make good profit,as we knew that bitcoin is the most expensive coin here in crypto.thats why this coin really not advisable for daytrading.

I think better to use altcoin for daytrade as the price of alts are more lower and moving fast compared to bitcoin.and better for long term invesrment than daytrading
In my opinion, for those who do not have much money for investment, they should to trade within short time and earn fast profit instead of wait a lot of time to get small amount. Remember x2 is large percent for investor, but with $100 for investment, that amount can not raise much.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
It's true treading is unpredictable job. Many people lost their money by treading. Treading is not easy . As a trader he or she must have knowledge about it otherwise he or she could not achieved their goal . But it is true that treading is the best way to earn money . If a trader must have actual knowledge about treading he or she will get enough money.   
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:36:26 PM
-
If trading was predictable, then everyone would be engaged in it. So everything is logical. Those who are engaged in trading want to get income, and therefore must take the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: