Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 16. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:06:13 PM
Investing in the bitcoin market as a stock investment, the price fluctuates continuously, so I will choose ETH because ETH price fluctuate continuously in minutes, not as stable as BTC. I am a venture capitalist so I have a lot of profit so I will choose ETH.
Activity: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:02:12 PM
I think trading is not unpredictable job because it is serious opportunity or trading market to change a token to the value market of trading site.Trading is involves  the transfer of good and services  from one person or entity to another,often in exchange for money.A system or network that allows trade is called a market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 20, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
if you wanted to use bitcoin as for Daytrading,then the amount of capital you should be needed must be more enough to make good profit,as we knew that bitcoin is the most expensive coin here in crypto.thats why this coin really not advisable for daytrading.

I think better to use altcoin for daytrade as the price of alts are more lower and moving fast compared to bitcoin.and better for long term invesrment than daytrading
Activity: 16
January 20, 2018, 09:24:25 PM
Trading in cryptoland is totally unpredictable. Never before has human emotion effected markets this much. You need to have copious amounts of self control to be in this game. What I practice and try to practice still is self control, and not to FOMO. I'm having a hard time doing this. I think people know what to do, its just that they have a hard time doing it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 09:20:54 PM
I will tell you my own experience. It is a psychological challenge not everyone can overcome. See, first 2-3 months you will barely eat or sleep, I promise. Only in a year will you be able to stay calm in most situations
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 09:05:34 PM
Definitely yes, because you need to wait the right time where you trade your coin to get a higher exchange of money. It is hard to do trading because you are competing with other Bitcoin user and very dangerous to sell it. So being a wise Bit-coiner you need to observe, think twice and look the other perspective of a certain event.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
Indeed, trade is not a predictable job. But damn interesting. I like to trade. The main thing is to observe the risk management. And then your deposit will increase.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 20, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
If you are not ready to face losses and take responsibility for your action, you are not ready to be a trader.  Every decision you take is either going to make you money or cost you money!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
Yes, but it's the only job that can make you rich!
If you don't like the risk, take a normal 9 to 5 job!
Trading isn't the only way to make you rich. There are a lot of jobs out there which can make you become rich too.
More importantly, you really need to control your emotion and greed when you trade.
But you cannot deny this fact that this profession can make a person really rich if he has the required skills, especially when there is an option like bitcoin which has a very fluctuating nature. Trading is a very risky profession, a challenging one but it is what it makes more real than many other methods. It is worth trying out and traders and merchants are very rich people, really rich. Plus, this is a respected tradition.
Yeah trading is unpredictable jobs, Trading only for those people who did understand the deeper trade. Not just anyone can succeed in trading, more Losser than Winner. We must be able to learn more about the any technical in trading. Revenue from trading also unpredictable because certainly people have several times lost in the trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You will need more than that I guess. It takes

- a very high stake to begin with
- time
- a low frustration level in order to deal with looses
- the right exchange
- a good timing
- informations - you will need to stay up to date
- a good risk management - without this the best strategy is worthless (if you for example simply risk to much)
- patience
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
As a trader i can have the chance of getting good results of trading by those kind of methods which i can use as a basis on predicting how the bitcoin or the price will go after a pump or dump but i can't guarantee you that it will work all the time. Trading as a source of living is only something that is possible for the elite traders, and not for the average trader here
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
You can predict your own and set your own margin to make a profit you dont need to bet or something like in gambling because gambling you will lose there and you can not recover anything.. unlike in trading that you can recover some partial of loses, taking a view of different aspects of the economy, and trying to associate the different factors that interfere in the market
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
I think there is no consistent victory in gambling because we can not always win and will surely lose. In contrast to the trade, although extremely difficult and uncertain, but we must have the skill to be able to get the advantage and it can be learned
Activity: 219
January 20, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Because trading is just the common use of people to earn money because they buy a bitcoin and then trade it with another coin to make money, because bitcoin is just the common thing they use to earn money even if they do not enter it in trading every day the bitcoin price rises and every day bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 20, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
Yes, but it's the only job that can make you rich!
If you don't like the risk, take a normal 9 to 5 job!
Trading isn't the only way to make you rich. There are a lot of jobs out there which can make you become rich too.
More importantly, you really need to control your emotion and greed when you trade.
But you cannot deny this fact that this profession can make a person really rich if he has the required skills, especially when there is an option like bitcoin which has a very fluctuating nature. Trading is a very risky profession, a challenging one but it is what it makes more real than many other methods. It is worth trying out and traders and merchants are very rich people, really rich. Plus, this is a respected tradition.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
January 20, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
Absolutely, its very hard to become a successful trader because you will need a lot of patience, courage and time but its worth when you achieve what you wanted its very heart fulfilling. A big funds is a must so you cannot force quit when you lose due to unpredictable movements and instinct mistakes.
Hard things take you to hard work and flows you out to successful resists at the end. Bitcoins are incredible and it is so hard for a person to trade in bitcoins and then earn money. Like it requires much of the hard efforts to be put by this person so that better results can be achieved. Patience and quality time, these two factors are required from the user to form a good output.
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 19, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Indeed very unpredictable job.  The unknown factor is always constant in cryptocurrency trading. These are coins that may not be successful that we trade day in and out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
Yes being a trader is unpredictable going high and going low ,expect the unexpected for the price value that always surprise us.We cannot always predict the price in the market ,we cannot explain what's  going on everytime it flactuates.But we do always expect pumps and dumps of price .
To some extent, it is simple that trading is predictable job but for that you really need to gather some good amount of knowledge. Only then you can make reliable prediction on which you can rely and can make the decisions. Otherwise, it usually happens that all your prediction goes wrong and as a result of it you sometimes suffer some loss as well. You need to prepare yourself for every kind of circumstances.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
January 19, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
Well if it was unpredictable people wouldn't do it. TA guys earn the most IMO.
January 19, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification.
Pages:
Jump to: