Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 2. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

yes! you are right trading is very unpredictable and hard job to do. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose  Cool but more over to that you should minimize losses and maximize winning profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
Something is obviously true but not 100% right of it. It is not completely unpredictable though trading and its related all works are so hard. By doing these works most of the worker who are related to trading are driving their life comfortably.
What will come at next we will never know at present because no one can predict perfectly of future but you can predict something about the future of trading if you have a sharp mind and have some important idea about trading. You can get the benefit by using the experience about these things prices ups and down.
If the market will also grow furiously, as in december 2017, anyone can make money on it. But trading in the falling market will not overpower any person, here it is necessary to be a good professional.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.

I've also been hacked by a hacker, and of course if you do not save the btc address so that you can sign the message to the admin, forget it ever existed Sad
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
I think trading can not be made the main job because terlau high risk, I prefer trading as a side job, I prefer real jobs, such as work in the bank or work as a farmer
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 01:55:28 PM
If the market will also grow furiously, as in december 2017, anyone can make money on it. But trading in the falling market will not overpower any person, here it is necessary to be a good professional.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Activity: 742
April 06, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Not only trading is unpredictable job most of the job is unpredictable because without Government job is very risky for any one. Who work any kind of company job they know better how look like job. so i can say trading is not unpredictable job. If you know very well about trading you can make a better for your won trading. Other wise you can't do better in your life.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 07:09:36 AM
It is true that trading is unpredictable job but if we want to survive we must have to pay attention to this side and the trading need a mind set and the money is good for this because for a good trading you must have team and it is internet based so it is required to do this for a good method and if we do trading in team work then we can also make policies for future trading but when is the right time to buy and sell it is unpredictable.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
Thats true trading is hard to predict when the price is up or down
I think that the key is patient and don't be greedy.

Better to be wise in choosing a coin or just be on the safe side if you are just starting out. I would not recommend the newly created coins. And with good research then it can be done easily. But still do not forget that there are many fraudulent coins
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 06, 2018, 03:57:01 AM
Thats true trading is unpredictable and no one can predict it even the most high skiled trader anywhere in the world they are just to predictions but thats not guarantee that they realy know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 362
April 06, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
i agreed with you ,Trading is a very difficult job to predict. but you can earn a lot of profits If you are not good at it, you will get rich soon.
Activity: 289
April 05, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
Trading is only an unpredictable job if you have no skill in it because then you are just guessing what to buy when to buy when to sell etc if you analyze the market you'll have a rough idea ofcourse its still unpredictable but a lot less then with no skill.

Even if you have the skill trading is still unpredictable because no one can perfectly guess the market movement.
We are trading here and guessing base on our own analysis and it's not easy as we think, even experience traders have also losing times.
Skills for what when you're facing with the red market like right now ? What are you going to do ? Buy or Sell or going to die ? Eventually , the best skillful trader will also give you a tip with the present market: " Don't do anything for now ". Because right now is the suicide situation if you're going to do anything with this market. Just wait till it's going to be better then decide with your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
In my opinion, agree that trading is an unpredictable job.  No one knows when the exact time price goes dump and pump. The changes of rate are very volatile, but I believe all field of our life there is a risk. It is so easy to gain in the trading cryptocurrency when you have enough knowledge and analyzing of every movement of the value
Yes trading is no doubt an unpredictable job, but still a good and experienced person can really predict about the market with his previous experience and  study, even i know some experienced people who predict the bitcoin price and for most of the time their prediction is proved as 100%,. and that is only because of their experience and study.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 05, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
Trading is only an unpredictable job if you have no skill in it because then you are just guessing what to buy when to buy when to sell etc if you analyze the market you'll have a rough idea ofcourse its still unpredictable but a lot less then with no skill.

Even if you have the skill trading is still unpredictable because no one can perfectly guess the market movement.
We are trading here and guessing base on our own analysis and it's not easy as we think, even experience traders have also losing times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
Indeed! Trading is unpredictable.  It is very complicated and very hard to know what exactly will happen the next hours,days, weeks and even months.  We cannot control the market.  If you done it well in trading,  you are very lucky. If not,  try to learn from your experience and use it in the future.  Explore,  observe and learn  more to gain more.
It's not that much complicated and unpredictable because there are so many people did earn money from it and that means it's possible , very possible not impossible.
It's impossible yes for people who really are lazy on their learning , studying and researching . It's not that impossible for working hard people.
Activity: 420
April 04, 2018, 07:32:08 PM
Indeed! Trading is unpredictable.  It is very complicated and very hard to know what exactly will happen the next hours,days, weeks and even months.  We cannot control the market.  If you done it well in trading,  you are very lucky. If not,  try to learn from your experience and use it in the future.  Explore,  observe and learn  more to gain more.
Activity: 226
April 04, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
In my opinion, agree that trading is an unpredictable job.  No one knows when the exact time price goes dump and pump. The changes of rate are very volatile, but I believe all field of our life there is a risk. It is so easy to gain in the trading cryptocurrency when you have enough knowledge and analyzing of every movement of the value
Yes i believe that we can't predict trading and it is really depend on the situations and the patience that we have. Trading is a job that is not predictable because it depends on how you do or so some profitable action with it. However trading is the fastest way to earn profit if we know how to do it in a prudent way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 04, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
Thats correct all trading platform is too unpredictable and even you can see in some video’s or in youtube you ca also found in some blogs about trading speculations thats not guarantee you. Some of them got correct some of them got is not also.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
It is true that trading is unpredictable job and some time we can lose money but any how the future is good and we can become profitable if we gain the market knowledge and after that we will manage the money and risk and for this a good time is also important to wait for so we can become successful in the future and it is also good to keep patience and control our emotions.
Somethings are always unpredictable, trading is one of them. You either get a huge profit or bear a heavy loss while trading but most of the time your experience, technical analysis and cognitive abilities helps you in making good precise decisions.

Most of the traders buy crypto when their prices are lower in market and start of trading when their prices rise in the market. This is the only way they make huge profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
Trading just like gamble but we can predict the result rather easier than gambling ( when you actively spend on forum and news )
Just make sure that you're have trust that altcoin or you will got scam ( altcoin are more risky than bitcoin )
I do not think trade is like gambling, it is the wrong thinking of many traders at the present time. we can use our own analytical approach to evaluate an altcoin in the crypto market and thus decide whether or not to invest.
Most fake news, FUD and Fomo are many. So the risk is very high when the news is fake. We should go in the opposite direction of the crowd, which will help us to be more profitable and pioneers.

Some professional gamblers will argue with you as they also use the analytical approach to their activity. They have the great knowledge in their field (like the best traders), and they are risking to earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: