Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽UEFA Europa Conference League Discussion Thread - page 26. (Read 5405 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
FC Porto used home advantage to  play with Italian team to inform other  team that they are fully prepared for this tournament to win the title with different strategies. Now that FC Porto coach has discovered some weaking point among the players and not to benched some players for first half than to use some players that are good for second half to play for their next match.
With the professional strategies FC Porto team used to defeated Italian 2:1 that made their fans to believe that FC Porto has what it takes to win this tournament title.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
FC Porto won again at home against Italian teams, it is already quite usual, and got a victory that gives them an advantage for next week's game in Italy, which will decide the passage to the round of 16 of the Europa League.

I'm starting to lose, but they managed to equalize in the first half, and then in the second they managed to turn around, ending the game 2-1. I believe that FC Porto is in a good position to move forward in the competition.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
So proud of my team with the result in tonights confrence league. Partizan won 0-1 in an away game against Sparta Prague and this is a huge step for us to go into the next round. Cant wait that we play infront of our fans and a full heated stadium. Too bad we didnt score that second goal in the end of the match.

agree, it is a good win for us, and should be enough to confirm it at home, and progress to next round
I would even call a final stage is possible this season, since there is no clear favorites in the competition, and we a solid draw we could easily reach far

did not expect from Celtic a lose at home, seems that Bodo is solid team, having beat Roma at home, and now can progress to next round

We receive one of the weakest teams in the playoffs honestly could have received some serious opponents. I hope that we can win at home and then wait for next round,we can go far but it will be really difficult we need to play much better then in last game
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Didn't watched any of Conference league games today - it would be difficult to pick to watch it when there is some big games in Europa league.
Seems that Fenerbahche - Slavia game was fun. It's big step for Slavia to win this game. After all, it's my most beloved underdog team in Europe Cheesy. I just have no idea how I missed to make over 2.5 bet on this game.
I think I said that upset is possible in Celtic - Bodo/Glimt game and it happened, despite that it was first official game for Bodo after winter break.
In other games everything ended without big surprises.
Well I consider all these games as hazardous so I am not very surprised with the results. Celtic isn't a consistent team just like Fenerbahce so it wasn't really a surprise to see them dropping points.
So far Leicester, Bodo/Glimt and Marseille are in a good position comparing to their rivals and they can pass easily to the next stage
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
Barcelona 1-1 Napoli
The result was quite difficult for Barcelona. The 2nd leg will go to Napoli. Barcelona actually performed well they performed in their style. Dominating possession of the ball. It's a shame they had to concede first. Even if I look at the stats they had a lot of kicking attempts on goal. Unfortunately they couldn't maximize the chances of winning at home.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
So proud of my team with the result in tonights confrence league. Partizan won 0-1 in an away game against Sparta Prague and this is a huge step for us to go into the next round. Cant wait that we play infront of our fans and a full heated stadium. Too bad we didnt score that second goal in the end of the match.

agree, it is a good win for us, and should be enough to confirm it at home, and progress to next round
I would even call a final stage is possible this season, since there is no clear favorites in the competition, and we a solid draw we could easily reach far

did not expect from Celtic a lose at home, seems that Bodo is solid team, having beat Roma at home, and now can progress to next round
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
The game that we saw the most goals so far in has been Fenerbahce - Slavia Prague. Fenerbahce lost the game by 3-2 and this is really bad for them. Because it was their home game and now their job is going to be much harder than ever. Slavia Prague are a decent team and they didn't forgive the mistakes of their opponent. Now I wonder what Fenerbahce will do in the rematch. Will they be in search of a new formula to catch their opponent by surprise or will they play like this again?

The result shows that it was a very balanced game, and when it is, the games are resolved because of small details, such as taking advantage of the opponent's mistake.

Now, I think they're still in the heat for the playoffs. Just score a goal, without conceding, for them to take the game to extra time. Or if they manage to score two goals without conceding, they win. I don't see this being too complicated for Fenerbahce. We will certainly have another well-played game in the second leg.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Considering how poorly they are playing recently especially in the turkish league it was not a surprise they lost today slavia prague team was more dangerous and they deserved the win the rematch will be really tough they can get a win away but i highly doubt that.

I think this is over. After this score, it is very difficult and very unlikely for Fenerbahçe to pass the tour. It would be delusional to expect the team that conceded three goals at home to win the away game. There is no morale left in the team. It's very clear that they didn't set this tournament as a goal. There is an indifference among the players. They don't care about anything anymore. I don't know how they solve this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
The game that we saw the most goals so far in has been Fenerbahce - Slavia Prague. Fenerbahce lost the game by 3-2 and this is really bad for them. Because it was their home game and now their job is going to be much harder than ever. Slavia Prague are a decent team and they didn't forgive the mistakes of their opponent. Now I wonder what Fenerbahce will do in the rematch. Will they be in search of a new formula to catch their opponent by surprise or will they play like this again?
Considering how poorly they are playing recently especially in the turkish league it was not a surprise they lost today slavia prague team was more dangerous and they deserved the win the rematch will be really tough they can get a win away but i highly doubt that.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Didn't watched any of Conference league games today - it would be difficult to pick to watch it when there is some big games in Europa league.
Seems that Fenerbahche - Slavia game was fun. It's big step for Slavia to win this game. After all, it's my most beloved underdog team in Europe Cheesy. I just have no idea how I missed to make over 2.5 bet on this game.
I think I said that upset is possible in Celtic - Bodo/Glimt game and it happened, despite that it was first official game for Bodo after winter break.
In other games everything ended without big surprises.
@Joca97, congrats, winning away game in Europe is always big deal, even without away goal rule.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 293
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Fenerbahce conceded 3 goals from Prague in the conference league and made it difficult for the tour. The match started very sluggishly after the first half, the goals came one after the other. Last minute goal was not enough for Fenerbahce. Fener, who had troubled days in it own league, should be tied to this match as a team to get what it wants away.

Fenerbahce lost 2-3 but its not that bad of a result i think they still have a big chance in this duel to go into the next round the only problem is that they are playing in an away match. Last minute goal gaved them chances in the rematch to try and attack and win the match.
But they also still have homework now especially for the back line and their communication.
Two goals in 1 minute is not something good for their defense other than that they are now playing at home.
Next week they will travel to continue the fight in the 2nd leg later and this could be them slipping again when they still haven't finished their homework now because their defense is really messed up especially after scoring 1 goal back before
legendary
Fenerbahce conceded 3 goals from Prague in the conference league and made it difficult for the tour. The match started very sluggishly after the first half, the goals came one after the other. Last minute goal was not enough for Fenerbahce. Fener, who had troubled days in it own league, should be tied to this match as a team to get what it wants away.

Fenerbahce lost 2-3 but its not that bad of a result i think they still have a big chance in this duel to go into the next round the only problem is that they are playing in an away match. Last minute goal gaved them chances in the rematch to try and attack and win the match.
Activity: 854
Merit: 113
Fenerbahce didn't surprise me by losing to Slavia Prague home by 2-3. Because they were already having a problematic season in their domestic league also. And they weren't better in European tournaments either. Taking all of these into account, a loss or maybe a draw was seeming like inevitable. In the first half, Fenerbahce weren't like even in the field. They were better in the second half but still couldn't get in front of their weakness in defense. And this cost them highly. I think that they are going to be eliminated most probably.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Even though they controlled the match, Fenerbache failed to take advantage of their advantage as hosts in today match, actually I bet on Fenerbache victory because I think Fenerbache has a better squad quality than Slavia Prague, but unfortunately Fenerbache, who controlled the game, had a hard time creating chances in that match, although slavia are under a bit of pressure but i see that every attack they do is quite effective and is able to trouble Fenerbache defense.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1158

Bad day for Fenerbahçe fans. It was their only chance to make their fans happy. The only chance for Fenerbahçe who had troubled days in it own league, was the "Conference Cup". But they made it really difficult for the tour.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 269
UEFA Conference league matches continue.  Favorites PSV beat Maccabi 1-0.  Fenerbahce, on the other hand, played very badly in the first half, and now caught a draw with the Greek player Pelkas.  Rapid Wien takes the lead by scoring 2 goals in the first 15 minutes.  However, in the 65th minute, they continued short by seeing a red card.  Midtjylland is leading 1-0 against Paok.  General information and ongoing match scores are like this.  What are your favorite teams?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 151
Catalog Websites
And in today's games Leicester City and Olympique should win without great difficulties. I also predict that PSV will win, as well as PAOK.

In the other two games, I think the teams are almost on the same level, so the games should be balanced with any team able to win, or end up in a draw.

PSV must have won steadily because their opponent M.tel aviv is not that dangerous....my favorite team in UECL this season is Leicester, they should be able to win heavily from Randers later.  bad memories against nottingham forest in the last FA cup, hopefully it can be a motivation for leicester in this match.
Pages:
Jump to: