Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 188. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Well, best I can take from my GV-R929OC-4GD is 3.5-3.7 K using ultracoin miner. The BEST value. With yacminer 4.5.0 everything is even worse. 14.6 drivers. Win 7 x64.

Thank you all for your advices. )

use ddu uninstaller. idont have anymore any  amd gpu but if I remember right make the first bin file with 14.2 beta driver.

After ddu uninstaller remove all bin file from yacminer folder and isntall beta 14.2 and start yacminer. Then you can install 14.6. Make sure that yacminer folder is empty from conf file.

or buy some nvidia 970,980,750ti... and welcome easy mining  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Well, best I can take from my GV-R929OC-4GD is 3.5-3.7 K using ultracoin miner. The BEST value. With yacminer 4.5.0 everything is even worse. 14.6 drivers. Win 7 x64.

Thank you all for your advices. )
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I use ultracoinminer. It just doesn't start at all with your settings... Are these setiings suitable for it? Or may be this is my main mistake and I should better use yacminer? ))

Use yacminer!

Happy mining  Smiley

Yacminer + 14.6 drivers + the settings I gave.
I use ultracoinminer. It just doesn't start at all with your settings... Are these setiings suitable for it? Or may be this is my main mistake and I should better use yacminer? ))

Use yacminer!

Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !
It's been an hour since I've last counted and there have been 67 blocks, it looks like things are really starting to smooth out. Actual footage of the Ultracoin team after the last successful update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJMYGXgDf4

Thank you Kracko, and thank you to the Ultracoin community for banding together in our time of need!

Next step, we are paid for and set to attend the North American Bitcoin Conference! I look forward to seeing you there, and if you can't attend, please consider donating towards marketing materials:

Donation addresses:

Bitcoin: 19dWfL9cbBzuX3At3iaAjzatwhHCBb4xNT
Ultracoin: UmEXXKb8inVTseVoRqfgy6jEVNA84JMmPb

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
[email protected]
legendary
An R9 290 should get more that 3.5kh/s Rabinivitch, a 280x gets over 4kh/s.

There are loads of orphans when the diff drops, probably why your blocks are not confirming

Around 5.3 - 5.4 with 1100 core.

I believe you are not using -I setting? My miner brings HWs witn -I > 10... But with I=10 and core clock 1100 it hashing not faster than 3.7 kH...

Here are the settings:

yacminer --scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 3532 -R 7040
legendary

There are loads of orphans when the diff drops, probably why your blocks are not confirming

I believe you are not using -I setting? My miner brings HWs witn -I > 10... But with I=10 and core clock 1100 it hashing not faster than 3.7 kH...
Activity: 519
Merit: 250

We need to get the network populated with the latest version as the latest release will only accept blocks from the latest version- hence the random stopping.  The problem is that the new wallet will still connect up with previous versions to exchange peer nodes and will send blocks.  And the wallet tends to jump around to random clients rather than sticking to just the few that it has successfully started downloading blocks from.   Try restarting your wallet or, alternatively, you can edit your ultracoin.conf file to use "connect" rather than "addnode" to synch up- this way it won't try to connect to others.  If you do change them to connect, be sure to change them back to addnode after you've managed a full sync.  As we get more protocol version 70065 wallets out there the connectivity will improve.

is it necessary to add listen=0, with "connect" ?

Only if you have inbound connections because your wallet isn't behind a firewall or has NAT to its p2p port from a netrouter.  If that is the case it will help in keeping other nodes from connecting to you.

Need help Utc pool (http://utc.tumblingblock.com) send my coins with autopay to Bittrex account 2 transactions 500 UTC but not apear in pending or balance,can someone tell me what i have to do?

Thx in advance

does Bittrex have the newest wallet? Contact to Bittrex.

Ok i'll contact bittrex thx

We need to get the network populated with the latest version as the latest release will only accept blocks from the latest version- hence the random stopping.  The problem is that the new wallet will still connect up with previous versions to exchange peer nodes and will send blocks.  And the wallet tends to jump around to random clients rather than sticking to just the few that it has successfully started downloading blocks from.   Try restarting your wallet or, alternatively, you can edit your ultracoin.conf file to use "connect" rather than "addnode" to synch up- this way it won't try to connect to others.  If you do change them to connect, be sure to change them back to addnode after you've managed a full sync.  As we get more protocol version 70065 wallets out there the connectivity will improve.

Only if you have inbound connections because your wallet isn't behind a firewall or has NAT to its p2p port from a netrouter.  If that is the case it will help in keeping other nodes from connecting to you.

Need help Utc pool (http://utc.tumblingblock.com) send my coins with autopay to Bittrex account 2 transactions 500 UTC but not apear in pending or balance,can someone tell me what i have to do?

Thx in advance

does Bittrex have the newest wallet? Contact to Bittrex.
Activity: 519

Thx in advance
So, we are way pass block 861677 and still nothing happening.... What a surprise  Grin Grin Grin
LOL

Everything is running smooth now. 34 found blocks in last hour, 0 orphans.

Seems to working  Cheesy

Thanks Kracko  Cheesy
So, we are way pass block 861677 and still nothing happening.... What a surprise  Grin Grin Grin
LOL

Everything is running smooth now. 34 found blocks in last hour, 0 orphans.

Activity: 416
LOL
Activity: 318

Activity: 456
It appears Santa came early this year.

Ho ho ho.

861588   12 left   opper   12/09/2014 11:12:57   0.0002   30.00

Why blocks before the target block for the hard for have a block reward of 30? As you see the example here is for block 861588 that is around 100 blocks before the fork.

How many confirmations does it have?  If it is stuck at 0 after 6 hours it's probably an orphan.    Open the transaction and take a look at it the "Status" column.   Use the "Clear orphans" option on the pop-up/context menu in the transactions window.  You can pull it up by right clicking your mouse on any of your transactions in the window.  You would probably fare better mining at a pool.

Que pasa!  Wink

I mine in solo with my R9 290. Why there are so many rejects? And when I mine in solo DRK for example, each "accepted" means found block - in this case it's differs or what? Why  I see 16 "accepted" in cgminer but only one transaction in the wallet?

Btw, is that hashing speed OK for R9 290? I can't find adequate hardware comparison chart or something like that...

That incoming transaction remains unconfirmed about 6 hours already - is that OK?.. Wallet is updated to the latest update if any. )

@Kracko

Is it correct that wallet v.733 can not sync anymore since this morning ? So it stays out of sync.

Does it sync again only after downloading v.733.1 ?

Install the latest and you will get a sync.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
@Kracko

Is it correct that wallet v.733 can not sync anymore since this morning ? So it stays out of sync.

Does it sync again only after downloading v.733.1 ?

Jump to: