Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 193. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
all the Pools not working people waste them power because not miner in the right blockchain as You can see hére only 3 people take all Ultracoin these is F...... Mess

Iam not getting any of those UTC, no one is not getting.. pool is only testing next update/fix.. Ihope more miners will join fast...

If you wanna help UTC join Thiago1

Valpe

Yes definitely i go Open Back one of my pools because as lot miner waste my electricity for week

Nice you will open you pool. Now we need more hash to testpool so join there

I will be mining test pool as long as UTC needs my help.
Activity: 138
all the Pools not working people waste them power because not miner in the right blockchain as You can see hére only 3 people take all Ultracoin these is F...... Mess

Iam not getting any of those UTC, no one is not getting.. pool is only testing next update/fix.. Ihope more miners will join fast...

If you wanna help UTC join Thiago1

Valpe

Yes definitely i go Open Back one of my pools because as lot miner waste my electricity for week

If you Thiago1 wanna help UTC join testpool

Valpe
Activity: 138

Activity: 837
Merit: 505
I didn't take the averaging out that far when I gave my number- I stand corrected.  I messed up.  I apologize.  I'm fixing it and I need your help- everyone's help.

If you want to help make things better please throw some hash at the test server that is running the new retarget algorithm at http://utctest.tumblingblock.com.  If you already have an account at utc2 you can use that to login.  It's an isolated fork of the production chain with a different retarget.  I need as much hash as we can throw at it to test it as my two rigs aren't enough to budge it about minimum.   The retarget is set to 10 minutes.  At end state the retarget will be from 1-3 days.  I am testing to make sure that the retarget keeps things close to a 30 second block time. Deamon (the program itself) and the wallet are on separate locations.

I'm with you there. you can count on me (shpakov)
Testing Digishield on the test server now.  10 block averaging, with a retarget every block.

http://utctest.tumblingblock.com   Your existing UTC2 accounts will work for login, but your workers will be erased when the test database is reset.

My rigs are there soon.

edit:

all there as long as UTC needs... happy to help.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Testing Digishield on the test server now.  10 block averaging, with a retarget every block.

http://utctest.tumblingblock.com   Your existing UTC2 accounts will work for login, but your workers will be erased when the test database is reset.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
anybody want to rent my rig?
2x MSI R9 280x
4.170kh each

pm me
Activity: 433
hi everyone - had to chime in, just because I'm not seeing a very important step in all of the posts describing how to install/upgrade wallets. Please don't forget to backup your wallet.dat before you do anything, regardless of whether or not you delete files.

Good call, nice to see you back here, the 11th hour Smiley
Its always dark before the dawn Wink
Activity: 416
I see that there is a little improvement in the chain.

@Kracko
I did. Smiley
Careful not to make a mess of your DBs

I didn't take the averaging out that far when I gave my number- I stand corrected.  I messed up.  I apologize.  I'm fixing it and I need your help- everyone's help.

If you want to help make things better please throw some hash at the test server that is running the new retarget algorithm at http://utctest.tumblingblock.com.  If you already have an account at utc2 you can use that to login.  It's an isolated fork of the production chain with a different retarget.  I need as much hash as we can throw at it to test it as my two rigs aren't enough to budge it about minimum.   The retarget is set to 10 minutes.  At end state the retarget will be from 1-3 days.  I am testing to make sure that the retarget keeps things close to a 30 second block time.

@Kracko
We have mined less than 2000 blocks, which makes less than 0.69 blocks a minute!
Which makes this a total lie:

If you look at the overall average we are still putting out a block every 30 seconds.
Lets not forget the  one million ORPHANS!  Sad

How do you want me to be happy, I can bet that I have mined more than you have developed crypto, and Steven marketed restaurants,... I meant to say crypto. Smiley

@BorisWCR
As a noob yoy should listen to your older sisters say:
Delete everything in your old Ultracoin app data folder except wallet.dat
Just type  %Appdata%\Ultracoin in the addressbar and you will be redirected there.
You can do it before or after you install the new version, the Deamon (the program itself) and the wallet are on separate locations.

It probably will be as there was no uninstall with it.  You can delete v1041 executable as it will not do you any good at this point.

Thanks for your answer Kracko.... so as noob I have to do this :

- I close my wallet v1041 (whit my 10k coins in the wallet)
- I delete nothing from any sort of files of Ultracoin wallet v1041
- I run this new update http://www.tumblingblock.com/ultracoin_733_win32.zip
- When I run the new update it will automatically find the old v10411 version and it will update this "old" version to the latest version
- It will automatically update the new blockchain

- But what then with the old v1041, it will be still on the pc ?

Rapture/Steven where are you Huh

You are urgently needed at this moment to give good information and guidelines about the update procedure of the new wallet  !?

Noobs as me are faithful to UTC but need help.... !!!!

Agree here

Its important that we have clear instructions on the wallet update procedure - and what to expect in terms of process and time to update/recode etc. Delete peers? reindex in command line etc etc?

urgently needed please Steven

Kracko a noob question about the wallet update. Please answe me.

I have the former version of the wallet V1041 on my laptop and i have some coins in the wallet.

Now arrived the new wallet version for an important update. http://[Suspicious link removed]/fljnhn

Can i just run this new update while the "old" V1041 is closed ?

And wil the new update run automaticly over the old version and update it the old version automaticly ?

Thanks for your answers....

Why you just dont read this forum?

Idid all this except addnode..idont need it.. Working well.

As king_pin allready writed:

The best way to install the wallet is:

1. Delete all files in %Appdata%\Ultracoin except wallet.dat (this is whre your coins are!)
2. Install ultracoin_733_win32
3. Create a file in %Appdata%\Ultracoin called ultracoin.conf
4. Add nodes to the file (just add his text to it):
          addnode=31.220.0.203
          addnode=192.99.8.7
          addnode=198.27.82.163

This are the addresses of the pools.

If you get stuck on some block, restart the wallet, it usually helps.

Don't delete the files in that directory!  Someone might accidentally delete their wallet.dat.  The existing files are used in the upgrade process.  It is much faster to pull the chain from the previous versions blockdata file on your hard drive.  Once you start the new wallet it does this automatically.
Activity: 476
Here is a guide I put out a while ago that may help newbies: http://ultracointalk.org/b3/how-installupdate-your-wallet/170/msg449#new

I believe the new wallet is compiled into a .exe and .msi and doesn't overwrite the wallet.dat by default, but I would ALWAYS create a backup just in case. The guide should help out.
Activity: 448
hi everyone - had to chime in, just because I'm not seeing a very important step in all of the posts describing how to install/upgrade wallets. Please don't forget to backup your wallet.dat before you do anything, regardless of whether or not you delete files.
Activity: 416
@Kracko
We have mined less than 2000 blocks, which makes less than 0.69 blocks a minute!
Which makes this untrue:

If you look at the overall average we are still putting out a block every 30 seconds.
Lets not forget the  one million ORPHANS!  Sad

How do you want me to be happy, I can bet that I have mined more than you have developed crypto, and Steven marketed restaurants,... I meant to say crypto. Smiley

@BorisWCR
As a noob yoy should listen to your older sisters say:
Delete everything in your old Ultracoin app data folder except wallet.dat
Just type  %Appdata%\Ultracoin in the addressbar and you will be redirected there.
You can do it before or after you install the new version, the Deamon (the program itself) and the wallet are on separate locations.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Thanks for your answer Kracko.... so as noob I have to do this :

- I close my wallet v1041 (whit my 10k coins in the wallet)
- I delete nothing from any sort of files of Ultracoin wallet v1041
- I run this new update http://www.tumblingblock.com/ultracoin_733_win32.zip
- When I run the new update it will automatically find the old v10411 version and it will update this "old" version to the latest version
- It will automatically update the new blockchain

- But what then with the old v1041, it will be still on the pc ?

You are urgently needed at this moment to give good information and guidelines about the update procedure of the new wallet  !?

Agree here

Its important that we have clear instructions on the wallet update procedure - and what to expect in terms of process and time to update/recode etc. Delete peers? reindex in command line etc etc?

I have the former version of the wallet V1041 on my laptop and i have some coins in the wallet.

Now arrived the new wallet version for an important update. http://[Suspicious link removed]/fljnhn

And wil the new update run automaticly over the old version and update it the old version automaticly ?

1. Delete all files in %Appdata%\Ultracoin except wallet.dat (this is whre your coins are!)
          addnode=31.220.0.203
          addnode=192.99.8.7
          addnode=198.27.82.163

Don't delete the files in that directory!  Someone might accidentally delete their wallet.dat.  The existing files are used in the upgrade process.  It is much faster to pull the chain from the previous versions blockdata file on your hard drive.  Once you start the new wallet it does this automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Well - when somebody gets time

Can they write a simple step by step guide to update wallet.

Seems even the experienced like king_pin don't know EXACTLY what to do.

Thanks

Agree here

addnode=31.220.0.203
          addnode=192.99.8.7
          addnode=198.27.82.163

Activity: 318
Thanks for the updates team, keep them coming. Appreciate everyone is busy, but communications is a must, 2 mins once a day/when something happens, is all it needs.

I'll leave a couple of 750ti's pointed at UTC and will see what the future holds.

Agree here

addnode=31.220.0.203
          addnode=192.99.8.7
          addnode=198.27.82.163

Can I send UTC-Coins from utc2.tumblingblock.com to my Wallet or Cryptsy? Is it safe?

to you wallet should be ok if you have new wallet installed. Test couple coins at first, dont transfer all. Idont know if Cryptsy have new wallet.
The Problem is, I can not send only a couple of coins via this pool, if I started the pool send all coins together.

I have a new blockchain indexed with the wallet Version v0.7.3.3-g13-gab29126-beta

I tested and working for me.

Date: 5.12.2014 23:41
To: Ubio7xbdXRkFCMJfCTnethpgddP5WYPT1q (own address)
Credit: 37.583053 UTC
Net amount: +37.583053 UTC
Transaction ID: 847cd0519206f4da251b18e3e037ece9a3f27f88cca7d661f77ec5450a47a7a6
Jump to: