Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 196. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Kracko a noob question about the wallet update. Please answe me.

I have the former version of the wallet V1041 on my laptop and i have some coins in the wallet.

Now arrived the new wallet version for an important update. http://[Suspicious link removed]/fljnhn

Can i just run this new update while the "old" V1041 is closed ?

And wil the new update run automaticly over the old version and update it the old version automaticly ?

Thanks for your answers....

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Why is the dff. so damm high, its killing tonight

Its like a ping pong, ultra high and next drop like stone and again up... duno how the diff retarget work maybe it will stabilize soon

It seems that all blocks with low diff are orphans, not to say that they have from 300% to 14000% procesing time.

Also it seems that right now diff is somehow fixed to 1, and inacurate nethash readings causing all this fuckup.

Question is did exchanges changed wallets and how long all this will continue.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024

Its like a ping pong, ultra high and next drop like stone and again up... duno how the diff retarget work maybe it will stabilize soon
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Its all up to date works fine , thanks Kracko
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
New Wallet stuck on block 852140...anyone else having this problem?

As more wallets get on the network this will be relieved.  The newer wallet will only accept blocks from the most current version.  Addnode the pool IP's as they're all updated.
New Wallet stuck on block 852140...anyone else having this problem?
ultrablockparty has forked due to that time skew.   It is currently on the right chain now, but it has many blocks from that forked chain it was temporarily on during the transition to the new wallet that made it into its database.  In short, it's hosed pretty badly and I can't fix it.  Please withdraw your funds from ultrablockparty.com and temporarily relocate to one of the other pools.  Once everyone is off of it, we'll do a final manual distribution for everyone with balances left on it, and then we'll reset the database.

I cant withdraw! Your pool mail is not working?

It should be.  I'm getting emails to my gmail account.  If you're still having issues PM me with your pool username and I'll queue up a manual withdrawal for you.
Activity: 505
ultrablockparty has forked due to that time skew.   It is currently on the right chain now, but it has many blocks from that forked chain it was temporarily on during the transition to the new wallet that made it into its database.  In short, it's hosed pretty badly and I can't fix it.  Please withdraw your funds from ultrablockparty.com and temporarily relocate to one of the other pools.  Once everyone is off of it, we'll do a final manual distribution for everyone with balances left on it, and then we'll reset the database.

I cant withdraw! Your pool mail is not working?
Activity: 416

Disable the stratum on it.
Many miners don't check their miners unless they stop and don't check the forum at all.
You should stop the pool from hashing so everything goes faster!
Please everybody update your wallets!!!

Windows Binaries:
http://www.tumblingblock.com/ultracoin_733_win32.zip
FAST Mirror - http://litecoin.bg/ultracoin_733_win32.zip

That FAST Mirror link is not mine.  Please verify the md5sum before installing if you download it from there.

Code:
e588e055f5767a45edb6e66a3092e283  ultracoin_733_win32.zip
Activity: 416
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I'm surprised that the price remains so high right after a hard fork, well done!

The new wallet looks cool Smiley
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
How lonf does the new wallet hang with just a white box?

It can take up to a few hours.  It has to go through all the blocks in the chain and convert them to the new format version and also reindex them.  Please be patient.

arround 4-5 hours I think

It can take up to a few hours.  It has to go through all the blocks in the chain and convert them to the new format version and also reindex them.  Please be patient.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
like two dev teams working on one coin separately...

Nice one, we have now two dev team.. Smiley

This so.. how can I say bullshit. Dev team is doing good job and giving solution our problems as fast as they can and you are only crying.

You could read this forum before you write bullshit... also Singman33.

Happy mining.. Smiley

and many coins from pre-mining to dump again Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
like two dev teams working on one coin separately...

Nice one, we have now two dev team.. Smiley

This so.. how can I say bullshit. Dev team is doing good job and giving solution our problems as fast as they can and you are only crying.

You could read this forum before you write bullshit... also Singman33.

Happy mining.. Smiley
Activity: 300

for me almost 2 hours already and still not finnished...
maybe better to delete the blockchain and download it again...
Jump to: