Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 139. (Read 100694 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:40:19 AM
I finally got the DOGE .. that was not nice .. no reason on why that taken so f.... long. But at least they are on my possession now. http://prntscr.com/h5c2ra
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 08:15:31 AM
ive already received my deposits i think theres just a glitch their transaction seems fast ryt now
Activity: 78
Keep the change
November 02, 2017, 07:24:08 AM
Excuse me admin but I've got some problem. I created account (site says that) but don't remember my username and not even email that I used so I can't recover it. I can't create another account too but I would like to use this faucet... What am I supposed to do?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
November 02, 2017, 07:17:52 AM
I got that sometimes too, it has to do with some jQuery error, for $ not being defined. I can suppose jQuery library fails to load or whatever. But strangely yes, reloading the page 4-5 times usually fixes it.
Activity: 126
November 02, 2017, 05:42:38 AM
Just checked my CoinPot account on Chrome and it's working okay . . . . i get the feeling they are genuine guys . . .i can't find any info on whether there are minimum withdrawal amounts , does anybody know about this . . . ?
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
November 02, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

Guys, do you have ideas how to check my Coinpot balalnce and withdraw funds? I always see message ''Loading''. Erlier I also had this problem, but then I just visited Coinpot a bit later and everything was fine. Now I tried different browsers, cleaning cookies and cache but it didn't helped - always the result is same as you see in photo.

I've had a few issues similar to this of late but it always seems to right itself after a while. Server problems I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
November 01, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Guys, do you have ideas how to check my Coinpot balalnce and withdraw funds? I always see message ''Loading''. Erlier I also had this problem, but then I just visited Coinpot a bit later and everything was fine. Now I tried different browsers, cleaning cookies and cache but it didn't helped - always the result is same as you see in photo.
November 01, 2017, 04:47:49 AM
8 days and counting still not yet in my wallet  Undecided

no the doge that i deposited to coinpot is not yet in my wallet its been 8 days but it is not yet in my doge wallet

so what status is your withdrawal?
pending or confirmed or cancelled?
if its confirmed then you can click on it and it will show your the blockchain transaction proof
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
November 01, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

so what status is your withdrawal?
pending or confirmed or cancelled?
if its confirmed then you can click on it and it will show your the blockchain transaction proof
November 01, 2017, 12:07:27 AM
October 31, 2017, 06:29:19 PM
Faucet box was closed at the end of 2016 so what are you talking about exactly?
Activity: 14
October 31, 2017, 01:55:09 AM
I got a reply on twitter but their reply was really unpleasant.
My message : Guys i have sent to doge wallet 10k and i am waiting for more than 24h (now it has passed three days already) and no doge to be found.
Their reply on my message : Be patient.
But at least i am hoping they will get things done. I will reply back here.
lets just be patient even if it takes a month for me hahaha good luck to the both of us
I don't like this kind of problem slow transfer or the web doesn't put fees  Tongue faucet box is a little better laa
October 30, 2017, 09:58:00 PM
My message : Guys i have sent to doge wallet 10k and i am waiting for more than 24h (now it has passed three days already) and no doge to be found.

lets just be patient even if it takes a month for me hahaha good luck to the both of us
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 09:56:05 PM
Hello,
I tried to withdraw my satoshis today. The confirmation email has never been sent after I made two attempts. Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks.

Any update on this? Have you managed to make the withdrawal?

Yes, the two emails finally came through around 55 minutes later and was able to confirm everything. Normally, I receive the confirmation email 5 minutes later.
October 30, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
Activity: 126
October 30, 2017, 06:06:15 PM
I set the CoinPot mining going , left it running for half a day , i'm using a Chromebook laptop , came back and nothing had happened . . . . this was 6 days ago , i emailed support and never got a reply . . i wanted to now if it was Chromebook problem or a CoinPot problem . . . . anyway , i've had a look around , they have their own thread . . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056759.0;prev_next=prev . . . it's had 2400 views and one comment, but i thought if you wanted to get keen , then don't wait for support , follow up the two posters here , and down the bottom is marked the moderators Cyrus and Hilairious . . . maybe they know how to talk to Coinpot . . . my problem is not worth bothering about , i am mining on FreeBit . . but if you are losing coins it's serious . . good luck  .
October 30, 2017, 11:02:15 AM
I have also sent them a twitter. I am trying on every way possible to get a hold of them.
October 30, 2017, 10:59:02 AM
i hope its just a glitch hoping to get it fixed soon .. they have no problem with withdrawals. the last time i deposited i recieved it after 2 days but now is different tommorow will be the 7 th day if not in my wallet yet .. ill just post here if i get it goodluck haha
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 30, 2017, 10:32:36 AM
No man no updates yet but seeing that is another one like me in the same time makes me happy that it`s still a chance (because i was thinking this is a scam site  beside ppl telling me it`s not or maybe it`s an technical issue and maybe it will get fixed) and really sad at the same time because you are to in this. No reply from support and that is it. I do not know what to do and how the f... this site operates.

It's a shame you're having such a bad experience. It does sound like you've got a genuine problem which deserves a response. If it helps (or not!) from my experience CoinPot is definitely not a scam site and I've deposited Doge and Litecoin with them without incident.
Give them time and let's hope it's a temporary glitch.
October 30, 2017, 10:03:16 AM
No man no updates yet but seeing that is another one like me in the same time makes me happy that it`s still a chance (because i was thinking this is a scam site  beside ppl telling me it`s not or maybe it`s an technical issue and maybe it will get fixed) and really sad at the same time because you are to in this. No reply from support and that is it. I do not know what to do and how the f... this site operates.
Jump to: