Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 140. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 09:45:53 AM
Hello. I am trying to find a way to contact CoinPot support but i was unable.
My problem is the following : I have sent 10k doge to the coinpot doge wallet and they did not arrive in the wallet.
A lot of other people that i know are using without a problem coinpot and they are sending as myself coins to coinpot and no problem.

10/28/2017 11:27:50 PM PT   
WITHDRAW DOGE 10001.58526051 to AEpWZzJtTWTk8wQ1mBc3CCQb7PcXP1vEqj
TXID 2207ac68f673c8e264fb9959f32b9b081d5376ee15a328566db7a5f8333d5fe6

This is my transaction it has 804 confirmation (in the doge wallet in coinpot it says at 1 confirmation you have the funds in the wallet and also not to sent 1 doge because it will not arrive. I have sent 10k)
I have sent 3 emails to their support email with information and question about what is going on. A full day passed and no reply back.
No other way to get a hold of them.

I will post update if something changes

i have the same problem with you i have deposited 6k doge in  my wallet but it still not in my coinpot wallet its been 5 days now please post for more updates .. thanks
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
October 30, 2017, 09:37:32 AM
I got an error with Coinpot since it generated an invalid dogecoin address for me, I have never been able to deposit doge for exchange purposes.
Anyway I prefer to use faucethub to exchange altcoins for BTC, only 1.5% deposit fee and you get market rates. Faucethub is better than coinpot because coinpot gives you much less than market rate for exchanges.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 30, 2017, 05:01:09 AM
I received it immediately. Is your email correct? Did you check the spam folder?
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 30, 2017, 04:31:45 AM
Hello,
I tried to withdraw my satoshis today. The confirmation email has never been sent after I made two attempts. Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks.

Any update on this? Have you managed to make the withdrawal?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 06:46:50 PM
Hello,
I tried to withdraw my satoshis today. The confirmation email has never been sent after I made two attempts. Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 04:56:29 PM
Hello. I am trying to find a way to contact CoinPot support but i was unable.
My problem is the following : I have sent 10k doge to the coinpot doge wallet and they did not arrive in the wallet.
A lot of other people that i know are using without a problem coinpot and they are sending as myself coins to coinpot and no problem.

10/28/2017 11:27:50 PM PT   
WITHDRAW DOGE 10001.58526051 to AEpWZzJtTWTk8wQ1mBc3CCQb7PcXP1vEqj
TXID 2207ac68f673c8e264fb9959f32b9b081d5376ee15a328566db7a5f8333d5fe6

This is my transaction it has 804 confirmation (in the doge wallet in coinpot it says at 1 confirmation you have the funds in the wallet and also not to sent 1 doge because it will not arrive. I have sent 10k)
I have sent 3 emails to their support email with information and question about what is going on. A full day passed and no reply back.
No other way to get a hold of them.

I will post update if something changes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
Be careful, the site does not recover the password.Activated 2fa and reset the phone settings.As a result, I can not log into my account. The tech support does not answer, how many do not write. How to access to the administration, I do not even know ...
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 29, 2017, 07:37:25 AM
Okay maybe there is no need for this since this service is confirmed to be legit, but I can confirm myself that a transfer of 50k sats from my coinpot.co account to my freebitco.in account succeeded in less than 24 hours without any issue.

I wonder why one should decide to depoist into coinpot in first place. It's perfect to receive micropayments from faucet and its internal miner, other than that, I wouldn't know.
To convert for free some coins into another for example.
My freedogeco.in earnings are sent to my coinpot account, then converted to Bitcoins, then sent to my freebitco.in account.

Ah alright, this makes 100% sense.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:31:06 PM
I wonder why one should decide to depoist into coinpot in first place. It's perfect to receive micropayments from faucet and its internal miner, other than that, I wouldn't know.
My freedogeco.in earnings are sent to my coinpot account, then converted to Bitcoins, then sent to my freebitco.in account.

I use myfreewallet to convert,  very low fee!
October 28, 2017, 10:27:30 PM
Mmm 3 days are a lot, did you try to contact them?

yhup ive contacted them many times but still they did not respond
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
October 28, 2017, 05:08:49 PM
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 28, 2017, 02:55:09 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
October 28, 2017, 09:14:35 AM
Watch out! Scammers! They give you a deposit address, but if you deposit something will never get it! They steal your coins. Dont send them anything! You will lose your coins!

Are you talking about CoinPot? There are user complaints here about them not getting their coins. But for me so far I have not lost a deposit or a withdrawal. But I'm saying that with apprehension. I don't know what's really going on for example if these users have violated any rules or not but CoinPot has simply chosen to ignore them. Having said that, a lot other users have had positive experience, me included.

I too have always had a good experience but like you these kind of posts make me nervous. Perhaps the OP can elaborate on what exactly happened and whether it was CoinPot's fault or theirs?

That is a bit difficult to determine. I don't think any one of them would admit it's their fault. I guess we'll just have to accept CoinPot's own 'verdict' if one of us gets banned for violating the rules... or not because they don't even give the reason why some of us don't get our coins.

Withdrawing from Coinpot never is a problem. But depositing is a bit different. I did it once so far, and it took 32 days for my deposit to show up in the Coinpot balance... .
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 28, 2017, 08:58:38 AM
Mmm 3 days are a lot, did you try to contact them?
October 28, 2017, 04:49:06 AM
Guys Anyone Having issue with their Deposits? its been 3 days ive deposited in coinpot but its not yet in my wallet i mailed the support many times but they are not sending yet my deposited coins please help thanks
Activity: 215
October 24, 2017, 05:20:27 PM
Watch out! Scammers! They give you a deposit address, but if you deposit something will never get it! They steal your coins. Dont send them anything! You will lose your coins!

Are you talking about CoinPot? There are user complaints here about them not getting their coins. But for me so far I have not lost a deposit or a withdrawal. But I'm saying that with apprehension. I don't know what's really going on for example if these users have violated any rules or not but CoinPot has simply chosen to ignore them. Having said that, a lot other users have had positive experience, me included.

I too have always had a good experience but like you these kind of posts make me nervous. Perhaps the OP can elaborate on what exactly happened and whether it was CoinPot's fault or theirs?

That is a bit difficult to determine. I don't think any one of them would admit it's their fault. I guess we'll just have to accept CoinPot's own 'verdict' if one of us gets banned for violating the rules... or not because they don't even give the reason why some of us don't get our coins.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 24, 2017, 09:17:03 AM

October 23, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

October 23, 2017, 04:56:06 AM
Thanks @felicita @CatFur for confirmation

No problem. One more thing, be sure to check the Bitcoin address you withdraw to. For some reason CoinPot always reverts back the address to my other wallet - the address I used when I first made a withdrawal.
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 23, 2017, 03:59:58 AM
Thanks @felicita @CatFur for confirmation
Jump to: