Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 141. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 04:17:01 PM
Guys you look too anxious. Chill.

Hash/s at "very high cpu usage" gives me 48 whilst freebitco.in reaches 58. I'd like to know what percentage of cpu they are using for "very high cpu usage", maybe it's not 100% but a bit less. However, income from coinpot's mining looks a bit steadier than freebtc, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone confirm that withdrawals from coinpot.co to freebitco.in work? I'd like to do this to earn the daily interests of freebitco.in

I can confirm that. I've had multiple withdrawals and they all went through fine, but I usually have to wait more than 12 hours sometimes up to 24 hours, but have always received them. I have also had several FreeDoge.co.in withdrawals to CoinPot if anyone wondering.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 22, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Hash/s at "very high cpu usage" gives me 48 whilst freebitco.in reaches 58. I'd like to know what percentage of cpu they are using for "very high cpu usage", maybe it's not 100% but a bit less. However, income from coinpot's mining looks a bit steadier than freebtc, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone confirm that withdrawals from coinpot.co to freebitco.in work? I'd like to do this to earn the daily interests of freebitco.in

its denfetly wokring if you send your eranings from coinpot to freebitcoin iam doing the same Cheesy
if you collect more than 50 000 Satoshi on coinpot you can withdraw you satoshis without a fee !!
coinpot will cover your fees if you make payout >50 000 Wink

kind regards
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
October 22, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 17, 2017, 03:14:35 PM
It's back working for me now - let's hope it's stable as I've had a few similar issues over the past couple of weeks.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
October 17, 2017, 08:52:45 AM
Coinpot is down for me this morning. I get to the dashboard page then it's stuck on loading.
Anyone else having problems?

have you tried signing out and then back in again?
are you having problems with other sites or just this one?

its working all fine for me today
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
October 17, 2017, 06:46:38 AM
Coinpot is down for me this morning. I get to the dashboard page then it's stuck on loading.

Same problem here.
I also have same problem sibce yesterday.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
October 17, 2017, 05:06:43 AM

Same problem here.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 17, 2017, 04:07:41 AM
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 09:31:24 PM
im also getting service unavailable
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
October 13, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
Ive never had a problem with the site or the payouts, ever.. But now I can get to the faucet sites but not the coinpot site itself to withdrawal... is it down?
I get this message now:
The service is unavailable
Maybe they are doing maintenance.
Today i was trying to withdraw coins from Coinpot, but their page nver loaded fully. But didn't had issues with their faucets today.
Activity: 9
October 13, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
Ive never had a problem with the site or the payouts, ever.. But now I can get to the faucet sites but not the coinpot site itself to withdrawal... is it down?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 08:55:27 PM
mining is mining but do they legitly transfer your funds to other wallets?

Yes i can confirm they always pay even if some times they take 48 long hours Smiley
Until now i transferred all to my Eobot wallets and never had a problem.

Also the mining option i was saying they din't work , now they are fixed and funds are added into coinpot acc , and beside that they even added the funds i mined before and they were not appearing Wink

Only problem remain the customer / users support witch is very slow or at all ! No answers on my e-mail for example informing me the problem i had is fixed ! (not even at spam / trash section)
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 10, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

Yes, I've had multiple payouts from them over the past two months. All went through without issue.
Activity: 47
October 10, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 10, 2017, 04:08:33 PM
I'm using Chrome and Windows 10 and it's working fine. You get a notification in the mining window approx every five minutes when you've earned coins and they then appear in your payment window.

I've tried all three coins available and all work smoothly.
October 10, 2017, 10:51:12 AM
Same here , i did send them a mail 3 days ago about the " mining options " not producing ANY currency even if i keep them open for 5 + hours (tested LTC / DOGE and TBC at 30-50 % CPU to make sure b4 i did send the mail) and yet no response...

What i got from the faucets however was always received into my wallets so far.

So for me the site seems good but the users support and waiting timers are horrible !

Sorry to hear the mining's not working for you. I've been getting consistent payouts from it, although it was not working for me in the beginning. If it helps, I'm running the miner in Chrome on Windows 10.

Well np , i get my payouts from FreeeBitco.in every hour Smiley
Can't assign my CPU to all sites anyways lol
Some times even on freebitco i only asign 20-30 % since i need the rest for gaming / work

Will try however in few days again on Coinpot to see if is fixed or not and to check if there is any major difference compared to others sites payouts
October 09, 2017, 06:55:19 PM
Same here , i did send them a mail 3 days ago about the " mining options " not producing ANY currency even if i keep them open for 5 + hours (tested LTC / DOGE and TBC at 30-50 % CPU to make sure b4 i did send the mail) and yet no response...

What i got from the faucets however was always received into my wallets so far.

So for me the site seems good but the users support and waiting timers are horrible !
Activity: 2
October 08, 2017, 01:43:37 PM
Ive tried emailing support a few times but no reply.
Activity: 1
October 07, 2017, 06:54:50 PM
Where do i find this stupid owner of coinpot wich makes rules for withdraws and didnt thing of the problem that we might users have register to many faucets under different emails now that they have group all faucets into coinpot creates conflicts to make our withdraws. Easy stealing of our work for months for few satoshies i get. Now that u dont make right support?? Read  complains carefully, that coinpot rule problem for abusers may affect simple users wich are innoncent. Coinpot dont seem wanting to give good care of their users and prefer simple to rob them silently. Fuck you coinpot im gonna find u
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 06, 2017, 10:31:14 AM
I ran the bitcoin miner briefly and earned 2 satoshis which were credited to my account in the transactions list.
Jump to: