Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 143. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
September 26, 2017, 03:49:14 PM
Coinpot support isn't very responsive... Never got any answer from them.

They've probably been snowed under working on the mining function. Perhaps try them again now that this is implemented?

Grin They have never been responsive and with never I mean from day one... .

Tonight gonna check the mining thing... .

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
September 26, 2017, 03:45:22 PM
Dogecoin wallet created on coinpot always comes up as invalid address on dogechain, my friends have the same problem. Seems the admin doesn't want to allow doge deposits for btc/lite exchange purposes, he should just be upfront about it and remove it from the site, because of this deception I would never take my chances with a btc deposit/exchange here Undecided
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 25, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

They've probably been snowed under working on the mining function. Perhaps try them again now that this is implemented?
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
September 25, 2017, 04:09:47 PM
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 10:47:24 AM
12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.

No news from the support?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 24, 2017, 05:46:34 PM
Really have been enjoying Coinpot.co.   

And the new mining feature is great! 

I'd really like to see the following features:

More detailed reports:   income from referals,  income from claims,  since all the sites are owned by the same entity,  I think we could even see number or referals per service/announcements on coinpot when we get a new referral on one of the services.   

I agree with you, it would be nice to see more detailed stats on Coinpot. Because now we see only long list of all claims from faucets and received commission and how much we earned on certain faucet.
It would like to see stats such as how much ref commission we earned from faucet, total earnings from faucet, list of withdrawals, number of referrals and etc.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 24, 2017, 04:48:24 PM

More detailed reports:   income from referals,  income from claims,  since all the sites are owned by the same entity,  I think we could even see number or referals per service/announcements on coinpot when we get a new referral on one of the services.   

I second this on income from referrals - it would be great to see them separated out. Also, a live desktop/mobile balance display which automatically updates with each claim in real time is on my wish list.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 12:38:11 AM
The strange part , even if i uncheck the mining square option and i reload moonbitcoin site i still get the same from KiS
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
September 23, 2017, 07:54:39 PM
Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

(The others two Litecoin and Dogecoin seems fine tho.)

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)
HEUR : Trojan.Script.Generic
Object : moonbit.co.in/js/coinhive.min.js

Application : Google Chrome
Object type : Trojan Program
Time : Today 9/23/2017 6:11 PM

I hope is a false positive but i doubt.
If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...

see https://coin-hive.com/blog/status-report
looks like some anti-virus/malware apps are incorrectly flagging this mining script as malicious - hope they can get it fixed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 23, 2017, 07:44:08 PM
Careful at this right moment on moon-bitcoin (one of main coinpot.co affiliates)
Kaspersky Internet Security is detecting a Trojan ! Until this morning i din't saw this problem and i'm using the site for almost 7 days now.
So it may be one of the sites where it try to send us or maybe the new mining option ?

Malicious link blocked (after i join the site or after i reload the site or after i claim the satoshi)

If any devs read this please fix your affiliate sites / links where you are redirecting the users...
I'm not expert in this case, but as I know, mostly antivirus programs don't like mining software and gives warnings about trojan virus. But here on Counpit, you don't need to download anything, so I think it's safe to use. But it would be good if someone who have better knowledge about mining, would confirm what I'm saying.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 23, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

I'm getting the same message in CoinPot when I select one of the mining options (I've also got Kaspersky). I chose to block it because I don't like the look of it but it means I can't mine.

Anyone know if this is safe or not?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:13:23 AM
coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley

I don't know which one to run! I'm worried it might cause problems with my laptop. Is there anywhere that says they pay more? I'm running FreeBitco.in now and wonder if it will be worthwhile to run both.
September 23, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 22, 2017, 03:58:35 PM
Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.
Guys, what do you think about it? Smiley

ive been using this since yesterday - working great.
im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.

the moon faucets still all work fine for me, even with the mining off - so maybe something else is wrong on your pc?

I tried it, but as malwarebytes flagged and blocked a download from moonbit when I claimed with the mining bonus, I unchecked the box

I've not had that problem with it. Did you see the name of the file it was trying to download?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 03:48:14 AM
Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.

im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.

the moon faucets still all work fine for me, even with the mining off - so maybe something else is wrong on your pc?

I tried it, but as malwarebytes flagged and blocked a download from moonbit when I claimed with the mining bonus, I unchecked the box
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 20, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
Me too. I can just switch between the two modes depending on what I want to do but both are working correctly.
September 20, 2017, 07:53:15 AM
Mining Bonus

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 20, 2017, 07:25:20 AM
Works great for me but puts quite a strain on my PC (i7). If I have multiple browser windows open and switch the mining option on my fan goes on overdrive.
Jump to: