Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 142. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
October 05, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
Can anyone using any of Coinpot's miners (not the Moon Bitcoin one, that works fine) confirm they're getting payouts? I've tried running each of the miners for a while a few times on highest setting on my rig, so they're definitely getting decent hash rate, but don't see any earnings from them going into my account. I've searched around online and it looks like others are having this problem too. I have no problem with FreeBitco.in or FaucetHub's miners, which both use Coinhive too, so I wonder what's going on. Never have any problems with Coinpot otherwise.

I ran the bitcoin miner inside coinpot for around one hour, around 20 000 hashes solved, and i was credited of 6 satoshi. It appears in the transaction list.
October 04, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

Were you connecting through a VPN? I've had a couple of faucet sites send up red flags because of this.

No I don't use VPN.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 04, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

You can see the status of your withdrawal in the transaction  history list. It's either pending, either completed if withdrawal is in process or completed. If status is cancelled or there's no status at all, then your money has vanished.
On the first account I had with coinpot,  every withdrawal was cancelled, lost more than 0.001 btc. I've created another account and this one has no issue so far, withdrawals are completed within a few hours.

Did support tell you why each withdrawal was cancelled? I've not had any problems so far but this makes me nervous.

Support never answered any of my messages. But if you already withdrew without issue then it should keep working. On the first account I had, I never managed to complete a withdraw. Coinpot has blacklisted this account for a reason I ignore.
On the account I have now everything works fine, already made two withdrawals and a deposit, all completed within a few hours.

Were you connecting through a VPN? I've had a couple of faucet sites send up red flags because of this.
October 04, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

You can see the status of your withdrawal in the transaction  history list. It's either pending, either completed if withdrawal is in process or completed. If status is cancelled or there's no status at all, then your money has vanished.
On the first account I had with coinpot,  every withdrawal was cancelled, lost more than 0.001 btc. I've created another account and this one has no issue so far, withdrawals are completed within a few hours.

Did support tell you why each withdrawal was cancelled? I've not had any problems so far but this makes me nervous.

Support never answered any of my messages. But if you already withdrew without issue then it should keep working. On the first account I had, I never managed to complete a withdraw. Coinpot has blacklisted this account for a reason I ignore.
On the account I have now everything works fine, already made two withdrawals and a deposit, all completed within a few hours.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 04, 2017, 04:22:23 AM
Has anyone experienced delay on withdrawal?
I made withdrawal to faucethub on 29 Sept but until now still haven't receive the payout.

Is it marked as 'pending' anywhere or has it just vanished?

I don't think we can see the status of the withdrawal.
Normally when I requested for withdrawal then a confirmation email will sent to me.
Once I confirmed through the email, it will then marked as "Withdrawal confirmed for [BTC amount] to [BTC address]....".
There will be no further update despite the withdrawal has been sent to my FaucetHub account.

As for now, I has been expecting a withdrawal for more than 3 days but still not see anything happens.
I used to receive the withdrawal within 24 hours in normal case. Anyone has problem with the withdrawal recently?

October 03, 2017, 06:33:24 PM
I made withdrawal to faucethub on 29 Sept but until now still haven't receive the payout.

Normally when I requested for withdrawal then a confirmation email will sent to me.
Once I confirmed through the email, it will then marked as "Withdrawal confirmed for [BTC amount] to [BTC address]....".
There will be no further update despite the withdrawal has been sent to my FaucetHub account.

As for now, I has been expecting a withdrawal for more than 3 days but still not see anything happens.
I used to receive the withdrawal within 24 hours in normal case. Anyone has problem with the withdrawal recently?

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 03, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

Mmmh, worrying. Last withdrawal I made was about six days ago. As you say you normally get an email confirmation. It's made me nervous about my pot now!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
October 03, 2017, 11:33:01 AM

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 08:50:05 AM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 06:26:29 AM
Hello, such a problem, with the withdrawal of funds subscription "canceled", the support does not respond to the request, what can the reason be? And does it mean that the acc is banned?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 30, 2017, 04:24:00 PM
Anyone else here deposit doge to coinpot recently? And how long did it take?
All the main exchanger sites want a B.S. 100k satoshi miner fee to do a Doge to btc exchange, killing a small exchange. That's why I interested in using something like coinpot.

Transferred 200 doge into my CoinPot account. Set transfer at 11pm last night, in wallet sometime before 7am this morning (when I checked). 1 doge charge for transfer from originating site. No problems!

Good to hear, my issue is that coinpot seems to have generated an invalid dogecoin address, so no way for me to deposit Sad

That's really frustrating. I notice that once an address is generated there doesn't appear to be an option to amend. I guess you've tried emailing them?
Activity: 131
Merit: 3
September 29, 2017, 03:22:42 PM
All the main exchanger sites want a B.S. 100k satoshi miner fee to do a Doge to btc exchange, killing a small exchange. That's why I interested in using something like coinpot.

Transferred 200 doge into my CoinPot account. Set transfer at 11pm last night, in wallet sometime before 7am this morning (when I checked). 1 doge charge for transfer from originating site. No problems!

Good to hear, my issue is that coinpot seems to have generated an invalid dogecoin address, so no way for me to deposit Sad
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 29, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

Activity: 131
Merit: 3
September 29, 2017, 01:50:03 PM
Activity: 357
we're Radio, online!
September 29, 2017, 12:16:16 PM
coinpot now has its own mining page - one for each of the 3 currencies bitcoin, doge and litecoin!
pays directly into your coinpot so no messing about with thresholds etc
works great for me, on all my devices and seems to pay more than both moon and freebitcoin Smiley

yes we've tried mining on Coinpot more than a week from now... but tonight we experience something wrong.. i can no longer use the mining features of Coinpot after my PC automatically shutdown! when i sign in again..its no longer working! do yo have any idea guys whats happening on Coinpot today?
we're Radio, online!
September 29, 2017, 12:11:27 PM
Dogecoin wallet created on coinpot always comes up as invalid address on dogechain, my friends have the same problem. Seems the admin doesn't want to allow doge deposits for btc/lite exchange purposes, he should just be upfront about it and remove it from the site, because of this deception I would never take my chances with a btc deposit/exchange here Undecided

I once made a deposit of doge (transfert from freedoge to coinpotdoge) and it took 32 days to show up in the Coinpot account. So you have to be very patient... . Cheesy

I'm going to transfer some doge there soon and I'll post the results. Transfering litecoin has worked fine for me so far.

Me too! ive just transferred 50 doge on my Nova account!
we're Radio, online!
September 29, 2017, 12:10:35 PM
This is unofficial thread.
New Microwallet Coinpot.co started recently. They support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin currencies. Withdrawal options:
FaucetHub - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1.5% fee)
FaucetSystem - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (2% fee)
Xapo - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (no fee)
Payments to bitcoin address - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1000 satoshi fee for payments, lower than 50k satoshi, bigger payments are free)
All payments are made within 48 hours.
All payments from Moon faucets, Bonusbitcoin.co and Bitfun.co proccesed to this wallet.

Yes its working on me before! but now i can no longer use the mining features of Coinpot! What is wrong? is something happening on coinpot today?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 27, 2017, 09:49:45 AM
Dogecoin wallet created on coinpot always comes up as invalid address on dogechain, my friends have the same problem. Seems the admin doesn't want to allow doge deposits for btc/lite exchange purposes, he should just be upfront about it and remove it from the site, because of this deception I would never take my chances with a btc deposit/exchange here Undecided

I once made a deposit of doge (transfert from freedoge to coinpotdoge) and it took 32 days to show up in the Coinpot account. So you have to be very patient... . Cheesy

I'm going to transfer some doge there soon and I'll post the results. Transfering litecoin has worked fine for me so far.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
September 26, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

Jump to: