Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 144. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 06:27:32 AM
Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.
Guys, what do you think about it? Smiley

ive been using this since yesterday - working great.
im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.

The faucet stopped working? I thought the mining bonus was optional?

Freebitco also has it as an option now.

I still have to wait for my turn, it's not available for me right now. But judging from the discussions over at their thread [I'm still new] it doesn't seem very attractive. I might not have the resources for a profitable mining.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
September 19, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
Recently by claiming on Moonbit.co.in I noticed option ''Run mining bonus'' and explanation about explanation about it:
Mining Bonus
When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.
Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!
The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.
The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.

im getting on around an extra 40%-50% mining bonus on all my claims so far - and hardly notice the process running Smiley

Aha, that is why it stopped working with me, until I switched the mining bonus on. We will see what happens. Freebitco also has it as an option now.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
September 19, 2017, 05:49:06 PM
Mining Bonus

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 19, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
Mining Bonus

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 19, 2017, 04:17:03 PM
I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~

Already seen my LTC show up, just pending confirmations:

a6825d35e4d1729996445f35d05f3001229d232ae1051032986c6e433e66643b

Seems like most people are having a good experience with CoinPot so there's clearly no reason not to use it. I find it one of the best microwallets out there, particularly with the instant conversion feature.

I like the conversion feature too and they don't have a minimum. I just wish they could be more responsive, if not here then email, because if I remember correctly some of them [users] have genuine concerns. Now every time I make a transfer, I'm almost waiting for it to not go through. It's always like, 'is it my turn this time?'. Something like that...

I agree, if someone has a genuine concern it should always be responded to. I guess though it depends on how many emails they get and the number of people answering them!
September 19, 2017, 02:54:23 PM
I converted my whole balance to Litecoin and just withdrew. I will report back my success/failure.

I plan on continuing to use the faucets and Coinpot until they fail me. I hope it is successful and hope everyone legitimate out there has their issues resolved.

Good luck!~

Seems like most people are having a good experience with CoinPot so there's clearly no reason not to use it. I find it one of the best microwallets out there, particularly with the instant conversion feature.

I like the conversion feature too and they don't have a minimum. I just wish they could be more responsive, if not here then email, because if I remember correctly some of them [users] have genuine concerns. Now every time I make a transfer, I'm almost waiting for it to not go through. It's always like, 'is it my turn this time?'. Something like that...
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 19, 2017, 11:35:49 AM

Good luck!~

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 06:50:14 PM

Good luck!~

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 18, 2017, 02:44:35 PM
I've also transferred litecoin from faucethub to CoinPot so I can convert into bitcoin. Worked absolutely fine for me.
September 18, 2017, 11:53:24 AM
As for coinpot, I have converted my balance and withdraw to dogecoin 2-3 times and got my doges without problem. You can accumulate the minimum in doge really fast if you use all faucets and just convert to doge.

Convert all bitcoin earnings to doge? Is that more profitable?

I have deposited dogecoins to CoinPot without any problems too - a couple of times I think. And recently I tried withdrawing bitcoins from CoinPot to FreeBitco.in and it went through without a problem but not without anxiety on my part  Grin - I think it took around 12 hours to complete.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 18, 2017, 09:36:19 AM
As for coinpot, I have converted my balance and withdraw to dogecoin 2-3 times and got my doges without problem. You can accumulate the minimum in doge really fast if you use all faucets and just convert to doge.
September 18, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

Good luck!~

Sounds like a good plan. I usually convert whatever I collect in litecoin/doge into bitcoin but that's just my thing. I too hope they succeed - so far it's worked very well.

And you know what? It sounds just like my plan Grin. I know I'm being selfish because a lot of people here are calling us to stop using CoinPot. But I haven't had any problems with them and their faucet sites are one of a few sites I find [arguably] trustworthy enough to earn bitcoins, and I don't sign up with a lot of sites. So, until they fail me and until I can get some other source to earn bitcoins, I'm going to keep using them.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 18, 2017, 06:50:24 AM

Good luck!~

Sounds like a good plan. I usually convert whatever I collect in litecoin/doge into bitcoin but that's just my thing. I too hope they succeed - so far it's worked very well.
Activity: 2
September 17, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

Good luck!~
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 14, 2017, 09:18:37 AM
12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.

The longest I had something on hold was 9 days. That said, all the money earned from surveys has always been paid eventually so be patient, perhaps it's going through some extra checks?
Activity: 70
September 14, 2017, 03:43:54 AM
12days back I had completed a survey for 13500 satoshis. Still, they are not showing for withdrawals. Waiting to withdraw full amount to faucethub

You can see them in your balance but they're not withdrawable yet? That could be normal, wait a little more, I think.

Actually, it holds the offer amount for 10 days only(Message showing in Withdrawal balance) but it is almost 12th-day bro. I will wait for today and will raise a Support ticket.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
September 14, 2017, 03:37:28 AM

Activity: 70
September 14, 2017, 12:15:00 AM
September 12, 2017, 06:01:25 PM
I never had an issue with withdrawals or anything else with them. Surveys pay out, apps pay out, no problems there. I'm thinking that they are very selective in what they respond to and have little ability to help your situation.

For example, I think somebody logged into my account and set up 2FA. So now even though I can still access CP via the faucet sites, I can't do anything with my balance, nor disable 2FA. After emailing them multiple times with no response within the 48 hours, I created a new account and set up 2FA myself (one that's actually linked to my phone). Theres a message in the setup that I need to record my secret key because CP won't be able to reset this (I forget the exact wording..)

I think that I would get a confirmation email upon withdrawal to confirm, so that should stop whoever broke into my acct from successfully withdrawing the coins. However, that doesnt do me much good either since now the coins are stuck with CP!

Man, I just wish they would just communicate with me and at least offer to force a withdrawal to the same BTC address that I had been withdrawing to since CP began!

I forgot to mention the surveys pay out as well.

That's a bad situation you're in there buddy. Sounds like you've got a genuine grievance and CP should address it. You never know, someone from CP might see this and get back to you?

And when they do that please update here. I'd like to know if humanity still exists [yes I'm being overly dramatic  Grin]
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 12, 2017, 04:24:34 PM
I never had an issue with withdrawals or anything else with them. Surveys pay out, apps pay out, no problems there. I'm thinking that they are very selective in what they respond to and have little ability to help your situation.

For example, I think somebody logged into my account and set up 2FA. So now even though I can still access CP via the faucet sites, I can't do anything with my balance, nor disable 2FA. After emailing them multiple times with no response within the 48 hours, I created a new account and set up 2FA myself (one that's actually linked to my phone). Theres a message in the setup that I need to record my secret key because CP won't be able to reset this (I forget the exact wording..)

I think that I would get a confirmation email upon withdrawal to confirm, so that should stop whoever broke into my acct from successfully withdrawing the coins. However, that doesnt do me much good either since now the coins are stuck with CP!

Man, I just wish they would just communicate with me and at least offer to force a withdrawal to the same BTC address that I had been withdrawing to since CP began!

I forgot to mention the surveys pay out as well.

That's a bad situation you're in there buddy. Sounds like you've got a genuine grievance and CP should address it. You never know, someone from CP might see this and get back to you?
Jump to: