Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 145. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 04:02:28 PM
I never had an issue with withdrawals or anything else with them. Surveys pay out, apps pay out, no problems there. I'm thinking that they are very selective in what they respond to and have little ability to help your situation.

For example, I think somebody logged into my account and set up 2FA. So now even though I can still access CP via the faucet sites, I can't do anything with my balance, nor disable 2FA. After emailing them multiple times with no response within the 48 hours, I created a new account and set up 2FA myself (one that's actually linked to my phone). Theres a message in the setup that I need to record my secret key because CP won't be able to reset this (I forget the exact wording..)

I think that I would get a confirmation email upon withdrawal to confirm, so that should stop whoever broke into my acct from successfully withdrawing the coins. However, that doesnt do me much good either since now the coins are stuck with CP!

Man, I just wish they would just communicate with me and at least offer to force a withdrawal to the same BTC address that I had been withdrawing to since CP began!
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 12, 2017, 03:20:37 PM
As far I'm concerned this site is definitely not a scam. I've been using it and the associated faucets for some time and received several payments already. All have arrived on time, both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
I think it's more likely a problem at the user end rather than the company.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 02:04:48 PM
You are right sir, it surely doesn't mean. And I feel sorry for him if lose 0.000157 btc. But when someone accusing a site as scam then he should show some proof cause at the end, scammer can't belong here to do their dirty business and cheat people.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 12, 2017, 12:55:45 PM
If this is a scam, this should apply to all faucets that are affiliated with it, right?
I can't call it as scam, I receive my payments daily and never had any issues with withdrawals. They are paying out 0.3-0.5 btc to their users every day, but for some unclear reasons, part of users not getting payments. I don't know, is it selective scamming, bug in their system, or Coinpot think that these users are fraudster.

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot?
Read this topic and you will know that "the" CoinPot support department is nonexistant. All mails to CoinPot Support are ignored.

The CoinPot admin is a thief: he stole the 0.00157 btc that I tried to withdraw. And several other users have reported in this topic that CoinPot does not send their withdrawals.

Good luck getting access to the coins they owe you...
give some proofs 1st. People won't believe you like that. And I ain't also believing cause I made a withdraw 1 week ago and it happened without problem
If you receive payment, it doesn't means that other person also received his btc. If you look at previous pages of this thread, you will find lot of complaints about missing withdrawals.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
Read this topic and you will know that "the" CoinPot support department is nonexistant. All mails to CoinPot Support are ignored.

The CoinPot admin is a thief: he stole the 0.00157 btc that I tried to withdraw. And several other users have reported in this topic that CoinPot does not send their withdrawals.

give some proofs 1st. People won't believe you like that. And I ain't also believing cause I made a withdraw 1 week ago and it happened without problem
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 12:31:01 PM
Hey All -

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot? I've emailed their support at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] for a 2FA reset, and haven't heard back in a few days. I don't even remember setting up 2FA! Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Thank you

Unfortunately it's just like eu-Robert said. I haven't had any problems with them and so never had the pleasure of being ignored  Grin.

I wonder if the problems that most users are having are due to multiple users using the same network and so have the same IPs. Or due to malwares that automatically change your Bitcoin address to someone else's - I have only heard of this one, not sure of the authenticity of the issue.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
September 12, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
If this is a scam, this should apply to all faucets that are affiliated with it, right?
Activity: 10
September 12, 2017, 09:51:39 AM

September 12, 2017, 09:23:43 AM
Hey All -

How long does it typically take to get a response from coinpot? I've emailed their support at [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] for a 2FA reset, and haven't heard back in a few days. I don't even remember setting up 2FA! Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Thank you
September 03, 2017, 09:48:38 AM
lemme try withdrawing, tomorrow I will know. !

Be careful and check the fees first [if any] especially if the transaction is a small one.
September 03, 2017, 08:34:12 AM
lemme try withdrawing, tomorrow I will know. !
September 03, 2017, 07:42:25 AM
I'm waiting for another withdrawal I hope it will go through because otherwise I know I'm not going to get any help.
I've been waiting for almost 24 hours and this withdrawal is still pending. I'm still giving it time, but all this talk about payments not coming through has made me nervous. I've always received payments within a few hours of request. This is so far the longest I have waited. And 'conveniently' I made a deposit to CoinPot prior to the request. But since they say the withdrawal process can take up to 48 hours I'll wait and see.

It was close to the 24-hour mark but I finally got my payment. Quite a relief  Smiley I wonder if it was because of the weekends. But still not a peep from them [for other issues from other users]. I wonder if I should be doing their faucets anymore. I'm still waiting to win big BTCs from FreeBitco.in before I can stop doing faucets Grin.

You'll be waiting a long time unless you get really lucky! I saw a winner the other week who had over 25,000,000 tickets. WTF?  Shocked

I know  Cry. And it seems luck has never come my way. And did you see last week's first place winner had only 482 tickets? I had more tickets than that!

can I withdraw from Coinpot to Jaxx Wallet, will the transaction go through. ?

Technically you can. As to whether the transaction will go through, there will be no guarantee.
September 03, 2017, 06:53:16 AM
can I withdraw from Coinpot to Jaxx Wallet, will the transaction go through. ?
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 03, 2017, 05:24:36 AM
I'm waiting for another withdrawal I hope it will go through because otherwise I know I'm not going to get any help.
I've been waiting for almost 24 hours and this withdrawal is still pending. I'm still giving it time, but all this talk about payments not coming through has made me nervous. I've always received payments within a few hours of request. This is so far the longest I have waited. And 'conveniently' I made a deposit to CoinPot prior to the request. But since they say the withdrawal process can take up to 48 hours I'll wait and see.

It was close to the 24-hour mark but I finally got my payment. Quite a relief  Smiley I wonder if it was because of the weekends. But still not a peep from them [for other issues from other users]. I wonder if I should be doing their faucets anymore. I'm still waiting to win big BTCs from FreeBitco.in before I can stop doing faucets Grin.

You'll be waiting a long time unless you get really lucky! I saw a winner the other week who had over 25,000,000 tickets. WTF?  Shocked
September 02, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

September 02, 2017, 06:42:26 PM
So I did one of Moonbit's offers where you play a game until the goal is reached and you receive satoshi. The coin amount rewarded for reaching this goal was a little over 50,000 satoshi. On Moonbit, the 50k satoshi is still present, but when I check Coinpot, my balance is 0.00001261 btc. Also, when I look at the transaction log there is no 50k satoshi transfer for one. Second, the satoshi awarded for using Moonbit is HALVED when received using Coinpot. WTF?! If I knew this, I would have just used my Electrum wallet and not Shitpot. Oh well, this was really just an experiment with faucets anyways. Going back to my mining which is actually profitable and not waste of time going to the computer every hour lmfao
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
September 02, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
Made two withdrawals last night - Bitcoin and Litecoin - both now appeared in my wallet. All working fine.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 02, 2017, 01:39:43 PM
and next succesfully payout from coinpot .....about 4 days ago.....
i was allways payed from them and bonusbitocin has best claim rates at all faucets i think.....for me best.

kind regards
Activity: 4
September 02, 2017, 01:19:33 PM
and sorry I make 5 withdraws
Activity: 4
September 02, 2017, 01:05:44 PM
I reset password twice and emails with temporary password comes I change password twice and still no emails with withdraw confirmations . This is strange maybe they set monthly or weekly withdraw limit I make 4 withdraws with no problem I can log in my claiming coming on coin pot I even make deposit of 1 doge coin and comes also I can convert but just cannot withdraw any amount from minimum to max all windows green just mails don't comes so I think there must be some limitations or my changing ip is problem but I bet on limits of withdraws .
Jump to: