Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 149. (Read 100544 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Has anyone had any luck with the moonbit offers? I did a few of them and I've been waiting on the sats to clear to withdraw them but they still have yet to clear.

The first one I tried, "download stuff on your phone", had malware in it. Haven't tried again since then.

I've only done the surveys and the slide show offers to pump up my offers bonus. So far they are showing in my coinpot balance (0.00236097 btc) but aren't in my withdrawable balance (0.00008377 btc). It's been 10 days so it should get released anytime now. Hopefully.

I don 't know if it is general, but the Moon faucets are running extremely difficult here today... .

And my 162 Doge coins I transferred from freedoge to coinpot have dissappeared in the abyss of the pot... . Grin

Moonltc and moondoge are running fine for me but moonbit isn't working at all today. Bitfun and bonusbit are working fine for sats though...

Coinpot is running a little slow today for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I just put in a withdrawal of my LTC from Coinpot to Cryptopia. Hopefully it goes through without a glitch.

I don 't know if it is general, but the Moon faucets are running extremely difficult here today... .

And my 162 Doge coins I transferred from freedoge to coinpot have dissappeared in the abyss of the pot... . Grin

Yeah, lots of glitches.
Activity: 854
Merit: 307

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

5 withdrawals and everything in place for now
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Has anyone had any luck with the moonbit offers? I did a few of them and I've been waiting on the sats to clear to withdraw them but they still have yet to clear.

The first one I tried, "download stuff on your phone", had malware in it. Haven't tried again since then.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I'm using Copay and I've had 3 successful transfers [2 from unregistered CoinPot account and recently from a registered account].

I got a copay wallet yesterday and did another 10,000 test withdrawal, it processed fine and went through within 5-6 hours. Thanks for the info on copay man.

No problem.

I made a withdrawal today [to my Copay wallet], partly because I was worried and partly because I was curious. That was 5 hours ago, and it's still pending. But I'm giving it more time. I also did a couple of currency conversions [Dogecoin & Litecoin] that went well.

It's too bad if they are not ever going to resolve the problems raised here. I think this microwallet has potentials, I especially like the options to convert Dogecoins and Litecoins to Bitcoins easily, and since of course I'm already using CoinPot and receive payments there. Otherwise the only other option to convert these alternative coins that I know of is ShapeShift, but there's a minimum deposit there.

Just an update, my withdrawal went through. It was just over 10,000 sats and took 9 hours to complete. I'm glad it did. Now I hope they will get to the bottom of things why some haven't got theirs.
I'm using Copay and I've had 3 successful transfers [2 from unregistered CoinPot account and recently from a registered account].

I got a copay wallet yesterday and did another 10,000 test withdrawal, it processed fine and went through within 5-6 hours. Thanks for the info on copay man.

No problem.

I made a withdrawal today [to my Copay wallet], partly because I was worried and partly because I was curious. That was 5 hours ago, and it's still pending. But I'm giving it more time. I also did a couple of currency conversions [Dogecoin & Litecoin] that went well.

It's too bad if they are not ever going to resolve the problems raised here. I think this microwallet has potentials, I especially like the options to convert Dogecoins and Litecoins to Bitcoins easily, and since of course I'm already using CoinPot and receive payments there. Otherwise the only other option to convert these alternative coins that I know of is ShapeShift, but there's a minimum deposit there.

Transferts from Coinpot to Freebitco is mostly around 24 Hours. But I made a transfert from freedoge to coinpot and that is now more than 48 hours and still not credited in Coinpot... .  Angry

Angry 72 Hours by now, no dogecoins appearing in the Coinpot, probably the bottom has fallen out of the pot Cool Grin

4 Days now and my 162 dogecoins still not credited in Coinpot... . It is a very deep pot... .  Angry

5 days now, and wrote a first mail to support@ no reaction... . Roll Eyes

6 days, no dogecoins and no reponse... .

Yes probably they exploit their customers in a random way... .
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
This is quite worrying. I have a couple of successful withdrawals from them, all to my Copay wallet. But I don't understand why it shouldn't work with FreeBitco.in.

This might not help, but I wonder if, when you made that withdraw, did a notification appear that a deposit is pending on your FreeBitco.in page?

I don't understand why they are keeping quiet about this when there seems to be a problem. My successful withdrawal for example is marked "COMPLETED" and you can click to Blocktrail to check on the confirmations.

No, noting appears on freebitco.in, no pending deposit note. All my withdraws are "PENDING" for a while, then no more status and nothing sent to my freebitco.in account.
I think they have a selective payment system to earn more and scam some of us.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Faucet are payment instant coinpot..really good wallet...
Just out of curiosity, what wallets/exchanges is everyone withdrawing to? Once it releases my sats from the offers I have about 240k I want to transfer but I don't want to lose it all.

Just out of curiosity, what wallets/exchanges is everyone withdrawing to? Once it releases my sats from the offers I have about 240k I want to transfer but I don't want to lose it all.
Activity: 54

Like wise I withdrew 0.0013 BTC last week and still no coin, or any answers from coinpot, very poor service
Activity: 252
Kiixer
Very good microwallet to gather with a fabulous faucet like bitfun.co and bonusbitcoin tembien a good micro is faucethub
Transferts from Coinpot to Freebitco is mostly around 24 Hours. But I made a transfert from freedoge to coinpot and that is now more than 48 hours and still not credited in Coinpot... .  Angry

Angry 72 Hours by now, no dogecoins appearing in the Coinpot, probably the bottom has fallen out of the pot Cool Grin

4 Days now and my 162 dogecoins still not credited in Coinpot... . It is a very deep pot... .  Angry

First post, new to crypto and trying to learn here. I did a 10k sat withdrawal as a test to see if it would send to my waves wallet and it's showing completed, but when I look at the transaction information on blocktrail it's looking like the entire amount transferred went to mining fees...am I reading this correct or no?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/14s7mun7g6k6z1UbJuPyMt25x5P52gjEa2

EDIT: I figured it out, I'm an idiot. Waves has a minimum deposit of 0.01 BTC...  Embarrassed

Just an oversight, doesn't mean you're an idiot.

What I'm worried is that I'm planning to make another withdrawal hopefully soon, and if there's a problem it seems that I'm not going to get any help. So I guess all I can do is hope that everything is going to go well.
First post, new to crypto and trying to learn here. I did a 10k sat withdrawal as a test to see if it would send to my waves wallet and it's showing completed, but when I look at the transaction information on blocktrail it's looking like the entire amount transferred went to mining fees...am I reading this correct or no?

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/14s7mun7g6k6z1UbJuPyMt25x5P52gjEa2

EDIT: I figured it out, I'm an idiot. Waves has a minimum deposit of 0.01 BTC...  Embarrassed
Yes, back to normal, my withdraws are still not completed.

This is quite worrying. I have a couple of successful withdrawals from them, all to my Copay wallet. But I don't understand why it shouldn't work with FreeBitco.in.

This might not help, but I wonder if, when you made that withdraw, did a notification appear that a deposit is pending on your FreeBitco.in page?

I don't understand why they are keeping quiet about this when there seems to be a problem. My successful withdrawal for example is marked "COMPLETED" and you can click to Blocktrail to check on the confirmations.
Jump to: