Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 150. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Coinpot allows conversion between btc, doge and ltc without fee, that may be a good reason to transfer doge or lite coins to coinpot wallet.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
i have got my coins outta coinpot don't really see point in depositing from another faucet to coin pot
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Transferts from Coinpot to Freebitco is mostly around 24 Hours. But I made a transfert from freedoge to coinpot and that is now more than 48 hours and still not credited in Coinpot... .  Angry

Angry 72 Hours by now, no dogecoins appearing in the Coinpot, probably the bottom has fallen out of the pot Cool Grin

4 Days now and my 162 dogecoins still not credited in Coinpot... . It is a very deep pot... .  Angry
Strange at how they don't validate incoming withdraw as well.
Never tried to add money to CoinPot (they stole me already a lot, won't add some more!), but each withdraw I did with Freebitco.in was done on time (fast or within 6 hours depending on the fee you pay).
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
I have never tried sending my freebitco balance to coinpot but a user above says that it worked for him.Withdrawals from coinpot are being processed very fast as well. It would be nice to get some feedback from coinpot admin if this transfers from other faucets to coinpot wallets are safe. Although, it might not be entirely up to them as sender is different accout holder. So far, i am really happy with their service.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
10 days and still awaiting my withdraw from freebitco to my coinpot deposit  Huh Huh Angry
Transferts from Coinpot to Freebitco is mostly around 24 Hours. But I made a transfert from freedoge to coinpot and that is now more than 48 hours and still not credited in Coinpot... .  Angry

Angry 72 Hours by now, no dogecoins appearing in the Coinpot, probably the bottom has fallen out of the pot Cool Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
AKA - Prochef.Bill
So far I have had no problems .... Withdrawals are done in timely manner. If you cant link your moon acct wait for the auto send on the weekend and then start new acct with coinpot email info.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Requested and received 53 doge.ottimo faucet.se wallet I may have to put other faucets (blackcoin, dash etc)
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I have received my payment!
I send it to FH and received it within 24h.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I have just tried to withdraw my funds to my FH account, will post if i receive it  Smiley
Yes, for me this site is scam, no withdraw received and no answer from support.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
This topic have been helpful during coinpot adaptation process, but i think it is strange that we didn´t see the official topic yet. It would be faster to get help and more effective both for customers and service providers to start a topic here. Although system works pretty good, you always get some problems sooner or later. I hope they stop by to do it soon.
They have official topic, but it's locked:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinpotco-cryptocurrency-microwallet-2007856
I made this topic because there was no official coinpot topic. Later when they made thread, but locked it, I decided to keep this thread opened that users would have place to discuss about service, post their issues and etc. We see that some users have various problems with Coinpot and they can't reach support.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
This topic have been helpful during coinpot adaptation process, but i think it is strange that we didn´t see the official topic yet. It would be faster to get help and more effective both for customers and service providers to start a topic here. Although system works pretty good, you always get some problems sooner or later. I hope they stop by to do it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
they defenetly payed me ! now many times here is a proofe:
i sued direct payout to btc walled all times payed .

regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I made withdrawals 2-3 times and they paid normally. first time when they asked deposit a little amount of btc for connecting email adress with BTC adress I deposited 140k then used withdraw. It worked and I get my deposit and all of my balance. After a day I saw in my balance the same amount BTC which I deposited. So I used withdraw one more time and get that too Smiley)) I think it was a bug I got 140k Satoshi from anywhere  Grin
Yes, back to normal, my withdraws are still not completed.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
i just made a test withdraw of about 70 000 Satoshi !
so lets wait they said it will processed in 48hours from now Cheesy

i will post here as soo as they payed me or not Cheesy

kind regards

My withdrawal of sunday morning is now pendingfor 60 hours... . Grin
I also had few pending withdrawals, but now after fork, I received all btc payments to my wallet. I think they just decided to not complete payments few days before fork. From now, everything back to normal.
They still haven't resumed payments (for those who are paid, of course).
Jump to: