Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 151. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
i just made a test withdraw of about 70 000 Satoshi !
so lets wait they said it will processed in 48hours from now Cheesy

i will post here as soo as they payed me or not Cheesy

kind regards

My withdrawal of sunday morning is now pendingfor 60 hours... . Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i just made a test withdraw of about 70 000 Satoshi !
so lets wait they said it will processed in 48hours from now Cheesy

i will post here as soo as they payed me or not Cheesy

kind regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Do we get equivalent BCC satoshis for holding our BTC satoshis in Coinpot? I know we get it on Freebitcoin but I don't remember seeing anything about this on the Moon, Bit and Bonus faucets.
They didn't announced anything about it. So, I think it means that after fork we will have only BTC. If you want get BCC, you have to withdraw bitcoins from Coinpot to your bitcoin wallet.
EDIT; just saw their message about fork:

As you may be aware there is a (small) possibility of an imminent hard fork on the Bitcoin network. In order to protect your funds, we have taken the following steps with immediate effect and until further notice...

All withdrawals are suspended. You can continue to request withdrawals, but these will not be processed until we are sure that the network is stable.
    Deposits will not be credited to your account until they have 6 confirmations on the blockchain (usually we only wait for 1 confirmation)

PLEASE NOTE: The best thing you can do to protect your bitcoin during this time period is to not send or move your BTC. We HIGHLY recommend all Bitcoin holders not send bitcoin to any CoinPot deposit address, or any other service, until those service providers have indicated that the network(s) are stable.

If you require more information please contact us at [email protected]

Well, they are not very transparent in their handling of the business... .

Yesterday morning, 08.00 H UCT There was no message about the HF. So I made a withdrawal (triple checked the address this time) Grin. This morning it was still pending and this announcement was there. Now my transaction still is pending... .

It would appear so. I was too late to make a withdrawal as the message was already there by the time I arrived after about an hour of ".... contact support" showing up whenever I tried to access the dashboard. Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Do we get equivalent BCC satoshis for holding our BTC satoshis in Coinpot? I know we get it on Freebitcoin but I don't remember seeing anything about this on the Moon, Bit and Bonus faucets.
They didn't announced anything about it. So, I think it means that after fork we will have only BTC. If you want get BCC, you have to withdraw bitcoins from Coinpot to your bitcoin wallet.

As you may be aware there is a (small) possibility of an imminent hard fork on the Bitcoin network. In order to protect your funds, we have taken the following steps with immediate effect and until further notice...

All withdrawals are suspended. You can continue to request withdrawals, but these will not be processed until we are sure that the network is stable.
    Deposits will not be credited to your account until they have 6 confirmations on the blockchain (usually we only wait for 1 confirmation)

PLEASE NOTE: The best thing you can do to protect your bitcoin during this time period is to not send or move your BTC. We HIGHLY recommend all Bitcoin holders not send bitcoin to any CoinPot deposit address, or any other service, until those service providers have indicated that the network(s) are stable.

Well, they are not very transparent in their handling of the business... .

Yesterday morning, 08.00 H UCT There was no message about the HF. So I made a withdrawal (triple checked the address this time) Grin. This morning it was still pending and this announcement was there. Now my transaction still is pending... .
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
2 retreat arrived quietly
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I've had no problems with withdraw from coin pot , i'm having problem with deposit from freebitco to my coinpot wallet .. been waiting 2 days  Huh
After 95 confirmations still not going through.  Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Devs should first answer mails.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Join Cashbery Coin!
I read through this thread yesterday and decided I would withdraw from Coinpot -> FaucetHub just to test and about 12 hours after the request it arrived at FaucetHub.
Seemed pretty simple, select withdraw destination, then amount, put my password and off it went.

I'm surprised the devs haven't checked in here and fixed the issues some users are having.
I remain skeptical due to that, but haven't had any issues myself.
Activity: 2
Hi i just wanted to post post proof of Coinpot working, im new to bitcoin but what im doing is earning from all 5 of their sites and converting it all to dogecoins then transfering it over to my desktop wallet. If it ever stops working for me i'll update.

https://ibb.co/fLdfKk
Merit: 10

Made yesterday's request of 0.003 ltc and arrived today. For me great !!!!!!
I'm pretty sure they have selective payments. It works for some and not for others.
Activity: 13
Hi guys,

my coinpot account with refs. does not pay. My account without refs. no problem. (24 h)

hmmm
Activity: 28
After 24hrs and 20confirmations my deposit of 0.00133btc still not credited to my account. Worst site.

are you sure u sent it to the right adress?

I already did 5 withdrawals and no problems.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
So I'm not the only one who never get paid by Coinpot.
They say they answer within 48 hours, but I'm still waiting for answers.

i think i was payed form them but i will check it on my next withdraw.
its sad that i dont have any withdraw histeroy on coinpot Huh
so i cant chack if i really recvied my last withdraws o0

kind regards
Activity: 12
I made a withdraw from freebitco ..  to my coinpot wallet,  awaiting 12 hours so far , and no deposit yet  Undecided
So I'm not the only one who never get paid by Coinpot.
They say they answer within 48 hours, but I'm still waiting for answers.
Activity: 10
fellow users [..] are unable to do withdrawals

I did the withdrawal; however "Coinpot" did not send the money. They simply removed the "pending" status and pocketed my 0.001 btc. 16 days and counting...

Conclusion: Coinpot.co is scamming some of its customers by not paying out.
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Heard about coinpot from a friend of mine and yeah after doing some research on this one looks like its fairly new but it looks like there are some fair number of concerns as well from fellow users here in which they are unable to do withdrawals and the support not responding. Roll Eyes
Will try to observe more on this but I hope they'd be able to fix this
Jump to: