Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 152. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Now I understand why CoinPot keep their thread locked. They decided to not communicate with users and not solve their issues. I remember same situation when they locked Mellowads thread just to avoid criticism.
Why do I need to use it? My XAPO wallet is just a single perfect solution for all my needs  Tongue
Now it's not possible to get instant payments to Xapo after every claim on Moonbitco.in. Now you have to reach payment treshold before requesting payment to Xapo.

Shocked After four successful withdrawals, I am afraid now it also went wrong. I forgot to past my address and there was another address in the form. One that I don 't know. And to add on, I confirmed without checking... . 53 K to the moon I am afraid. But clearly my fault. Though I don 't understand why there is an address filled in the withdrawal form... . (Logic would be that the previously used address would autofill no?)
In withdrawal address field I always see my btc address and I don't have to put it manually. So, you requested payout to address, which not belongs to you? Really strange.

Well, yes that is strange. Now for the first withdrawals, it was my own Coinpot deposit address that autofilled. So I had to paste the address that I wanted to send to, it is always the same address. In the case of a mistake, that would not be a big issue, From my coinpot to my coinpot... . Now it was a different address and I saw it only after checking my coinpot transaction history Cry Cry

Xapo is useless if you need to send to a BTC address outside of Xapo. Fees are off limit.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Now I understand why CoinPot keep their thread locked. They decided to not communicate with users and not solve their issues. I remember same situation when they locked Mellowads thread just to avoid criticism.
Why do I need to use it? My XAPO wallet is just a single perfect solution for all my needs  Tongue
Now it's not possible to get instant payments to Xapo after every claim on Moonbitco.in. Now you have to reach payment treshold before requesting payment to Xapo.

Shocked After four successful withdrawals, I am afraid now it also went wrong. I forgot to past my address and there was another address in the form. One that I don 't know. And to add on, I confirmed without checking... . 53 K to the moon I am afraid. But clearly my fault. Though I don 't understand why there is an address filled in the withdrawal form... . (Logic would be that the previously used address would autofill no?)
In withdrawal address field I always see my btc address and I don't have to put it manually. So, you requested payout to address, which not belongs to you? Really strange.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

I have 1 mBTC in my XAPO wallet. I want it out. If I send it to your XAPO wallet (no fee for XAPO-to-XAPO transfers), will you send me BTC to my coinpot.co wallet or freebitco.in wallet?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
My 0.001 btc withdrawal was never sent either. I requested it on 12 July, clicked the link in the confirmation e-mail within the hour.

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/176242Coinpot20170712.png

It's now 12 days later, and still nothing.

I've sent an email to [email protected] about this matter today.

If nothing happens, I will consider "Coinpot" a scam too.
Made another withdrawal, was a bit difficult to get it activated.

Also : it would be great if you could make payments from one coinpot account to another coinpot account directly. That is no option as I see for the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
I confirm support doesn't answer.
Activity: 630
I'd just like to share my experience thus far.
No problem withdrawing the coins.
However, when I tried contacting the support I received no reply. (I'm unable to link my Moon lite/doge wallet addresses to coinpot even though I used coinpot addresses to begin with. Very odd...)
I've tried several times but still no reply.
I guess, if it's working for you it's all good. If it's not working for you, don't expect any help from support.
Yes, also for me, as I click the confirmation link quickly after my withdraw request. What I mean is that satoshi withdraw from coinpot balance is way faster than satoshi add on my wallet.

Still no payment so far, for me this site is a scam or has selective payment. I won't complete offers anymore from their faucets.
Of course it goes down, that is done immediately.

For me, it only goes down after clicking the confirmation link in the E-mail... .
Of course it goes down, that is done immediately.
Nothing is clickable on my recent transactions as there are not any mention (pending, confirmed or anything else), see pictures I posted earlier.
When I make a withdraw, I immediately confirm it with link provided in email. It then shows as PENDING in my recent transactions. After a while, the "PENDING" disappears and that's all. No link to block trail, no satoshi added on my wallet, and emails I send to support aren't answered.

Does anyone know one of the site admin?

And what happens with your balance on Coinpot? Does it go down when you withdraw?

I made another withdrawal yesterday around noon and it arrived in my freebit account this afternoon.
Nothing is clickable on my recent transactions as there are not any mention (pending, confirmed or anything else), see pictures I posted earlier.
When I make a withdraw, I immediately confirm it with link provided in email. It then shows as PENDING in my recent transactions. After a while, the "PENDING" disappears and that's all. No link to block trail, no satoshi added on my wallet, and emails I send to support aren't answered.

Does anyone know one of the site admin?
Activity: 28
In my case it says nothing, no PENDING or COMPLETED :
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/454679CoinPot.png

Another attempt to withdraw this morning, was PENDING till now, and now no more information, and nothing on my wallet of course.
That puts to 110 000 satoshi this scam site took me.

Is there a minimum deposit amount on freebitco.in? It might explain why my withdrawals from CoinPot to freebitco.in are never completed.
Has anyone suceed in withdrawing less than 50 000 satoshi from CoinPot to freebitco.in?

i already did 3 withdrawals to freebitco.in without any problems. But all have been over 50.000 satoshi to save the fee.
But i don´t think there is a minimum amount for a deposit. Is your transaction already confirmed by the network?

I don't know, as I have no information about any transaction to my wallet. Blockchain register has nothing registered. I think coinpot never sent anything, and one of my withdraw was 50 000 satoshi. Without any status on coinpot, I don't know anything.

you can click on the withdrawal in your recent transactions, and you´ll be taken to blocktrail.com, where you can see your transaction and how many confirmations it has

did you confirmed you withdraw in the email you got?

Another attempt to withdraw this morning, was PENDING till now, and now no more information, and nothing on my wallet of course.

Is there a minimum deposit amount on freebitco.in? It might explain why my withdrawals from CoinPot to freebitco.in are never completed.
Has anyone suceed in withdrawing less than 50 000 satoshi from CoinPot to freebitco.in?

i already did 3 withdrawals to freebitco.in without any problems. But all have been over 50.000 satoshi to save the fee.
But i don´t think there is a minimum amount for a deposit. Is your transaction already confirmed by the network?

I don't know, as I have no information about any transaction to my wallet. Blockchain register has nothing registered. I think coinpot never sent anything, and one of my withdraw was 50 000 satoshi. Without any status on coinpot, I don't know anything.
Activity: 28
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/454679CoinPot.png

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
The site is nice and looks good on mobile. It's been a while since the last time I claimed to those faucets. I better try again to experience this service. Moonbit is one of my favorite and I'm happy to know that the faucet is still alive and still improving. Kudos to the owner.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
not login at site I registered and confirmed the registration email but I still can not login to the website has anyone been here or just me  Angry Angry
Jump to: