Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 153. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Something I forgot to mention : take care when you enter the address where you want to send to. Coinpot automatically fills the coinpot address, so you have to enter the correct address every time.

I of course checked my wallet address :
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
click on 'Bitcoin' in the menu on the left hand side then look through the recent transactions list. they are in reverse date order so you might need to click on the 'load more transactions' button if the withdrawal was a few days ago
when you find your withdrawal it might say COMPLETED next to it, or PENDING
if it says COMPLETED then you can click on it and it will show you the blockchain transaction for the withdrawal
if it says PENDING then I dont know why it is taking so long - all mine have gone to COMPLETED within 24 hours

In my case it says nothing, no PENDING or COMPLETED :

Something I forgot to mention : take care when you enter the address where you want to send to. Coinpot automatically fills the coinpot address, so you have to enter the correct address every time.
click on 'Bitcoin' in the menu on the left hand side then look through the recent transactions list. they are in reverse date order so you might need to click on the 'load more transactions' button if the withdrawal was a few days ago
if it says COMPLETED then you can click on it and it will show you the blockchain transaction for the withdrawal
if it says PENDING then I dont know why it is taking so long - all mine have gone to COMPLETED within 24 hours

In my case it says nothing, no PENDING or COMPLETED :
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Still no withdraw completed, still no answer to my messages.
For me this site is scam.

is your withdrawal showing as COMPLETED on coinpot? or is it still showing as PENDING?

How do you see the withdraw status?
The only information I have about my withdraw is this :

Tried a small withdraw again two days ago, of course satoshi are withdrawed from my coinpot balance, but still nothing on my freebitco.in wallet

is your withdrawal showing as COMPLETED on coinpot? or is it still showing as PENDING?

How do you see the withdraw status?
The only information I have about my withdraw is this :

Tried a small withdraw again two days ago, of course satoshi are withdrawed from my coinpot balance, but still nothing on my freebitco.in wallet
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
 linked my 3 moon account(btc,ltc,doge) worked well in less than 24h

And got a withrawal from all 3 crypto into my address in less  24h

As today I'm pretty happy with the new system. I'm using all the moon,bonus bitcoin and bitfun. Hoping to see more faucet join.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
It's also free to withdraw to your desktop/laptop wallet (Bitcoin Core) if you withdraw more than 50,000 satoshis.
Activity: 169
Is it possible to send BTC from XAPO to coinpot.co? I have sent money from moonbit.co.in to XAPO, and now that their fees are so high, I'd like to reverse that transaction and keep my BTC in coinpot.co. Are there any methods to do this? Is this feature coming soon? Before August 1?

Sure you can deposit, simply click on "Deposit Bitcoin"

Minimum deposit is 0.001 btc- lesser amounts will NOT be credited to your account

Deposits will be credited to your account after 1 confirmation

I think I forgot to mention something here. XAPO to XAPO is a free transaction. When you withdraw from coinpot.co, it uses the XAPO API to transfer BTC from coinpot.co XAPO account to my XAPO account without any fees. I'd like to do the same transaction, but in reverse. Send BTC from my XAPO wallet to coinpot.co's XAPO wallet (free/no fee), and then get credited in my coinpot.co account the same amount. Basically, I'm trying to do everything off chain.
Activity: 7
Export the private key from your wallet in Jaxx, then import it to Electrum. There, you can sign your message.
Activity: 1
Hi, is there an option to link my moon bitcoin account to coinpot, when my wallet address has changed (and I am logged in moon bitcoin with the old address) and Jaxx wallet doesn't support signing message? What should I do? Thank you.
Activity: 7
Is it possible to get the faucet script to create one?

coinpot is not open to the public, and until further notice, is only for use with the sites that the Moon admins manage.

Chris,

My transaction Coinpot to Freebitco from this morning is already completed. So probably you are doing something wrong. Further, I also collect all revenue from faucets in my freebitco for the interest. Currently 4300 Sat per day... . But I don 't gamble... Wink

Sure there' s something I did wrong, but I'd like to know what. When withdrawing in coinpot, filled wallet address with my freebitco.in deposit address, then wrote my password and confirm. Check email and confirm transaction with the link provided by coinpot mail.
That was one week ago, still nothing on freebitco.in and no answer to my mails to coinpot.
Seems like a scam to me. I don't dare withdraw again, already lost more than 100 000 satoshi
Activity: 322
Is it possible to send BTC from XAPO to coinpot.co? I have sent money from moonbit.co.in to XAPO, and now that their fees are so high, I'd like to reverse that transaction and keep my BTC in coinpot.co. Are there any methods to do this? Is this feature coming soon? Before August 1?
I believe you have to use a new account with the Moon faucets that is associate with your CoinPot account or you have to deposit the desired currency into your CoinPot account to prove that you are the owner before the administrator can link your accounts. Does XAPO allows you to sign like Coinbase? That;s another option too.
Activity: 43

Sure you can deposit, simply click on "Deposit Bitcoin"

Minimum deposit is 0.001 btc- lesser amounts will NOT be credited to your account

Deposits will be credited to your account after 1 confirmation
Activity: 169
Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE
Is it possible to get the faucet script to create one?
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Those two days are long gone in my case. Any admin of the site i could contect here (since they do not respond to my mails) ?

Hi, good afternoon!
Why do you use a freebitco.in account to store your btc?
Isn't better Coinbase? Just to know! Smiley
Probably he wants to earn interest on his ballance on freebitco.in. Or maybe he is playing multiplier game on this site.
Yes, both of them actually (I know it's not compatible..)

Chris,

My transaction Coinpot to Freebitco from this morning is already completed. So probably you are doing something wrong. Further, I also collect all revenue from faucets in my freebitco for the interest. Currently 4300 Sat per day... . But I don 't gamble... Wink
Those two days are long gone in my case. Any admin of the site i could contect here (since they do not respond to my mails) ?

Hi, good afternoon!
Why do you use a freebitco.in account to store your btc?
Isn't better Coinbase? Just to know! Smiley
Probably he wants to earn interest on his ballance on freebitco.in. Or maybe he is playing multiplier game on this site.
Yes, both of them actually (I know it's not compatible..)
Jump to: