Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 155. (Read 100540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
...If you didn't found it, you need to contact Coinpot support.

Six days, six emails - no answer. I tried to change my password on coinpot account. Imposible, coinpot don´t send new password to my email. Coinpot ignores my email address. Really best idea this upgrade. And support silent, nobody is at home.
What you're describing is:
You registered with the wrong email and their system isn't able to send you the email. Or, better to say, their system is sending the mail to a non existent email address, and it probably fails.

You have 2 solutions.
a) You figure out the wrong email and create it, then ask for a new password.

b) Create email them and give them as much info possible about your issue. Give them info which links you personally to that account, so they can find it fast without wasting time.
Send bitcoin/doge/ltc addresses you've used on there and have some patience.

Sometimes 1 person handles everything and you need to have patience and understanding if something isn't going right for you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!

Six days, six emails - no answer. I tried to change my password on coinpot account. Imposible, coinpot don´t send new password to my email. Coinpot ignores my email address. Really best idea this upgrade. And support silent, nobody is at home.
So far I didn't tried to contact their, but from all other their projects, I'm experienced that their support is terrible and I never got response. Now I don't understand, why Coinpot asks to contact via email about all issues if they can't solve simple problem and ignores all messages.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
This is unofficial thread.
New Microwallet Coinpot.co started recently. They support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin currencies. Withdrawal options:
FaucetHub - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1.5% fee)
FaucetSystem - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (2% fee)
Xapo - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (no fee)
Payments to bitcoin address - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1000 satoshi fee for payments, lower than 50k satoshi, bigger payments are free)
All payments are made within 48 hours.
All payments from Moon faucets, Bonusbitcoin.co and Bitfun.co proccesed to this wallet.

readly
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You can now enter your email address (used for CoinPot) rather than just the wallet address for both Moon LTC or Doge. I think the faucet interface was updated 4 days back. By the way it doesn't make sense for Moon LTC if you insert your CoinPot wallet address (instead of linking the accounts) because the minimum deposit to CoinPot LTC wallet is 0.01 but the weekly auto payout is 0.005.
Activity: 12
hi there ... question... where does coinpot take the conversion rates for the three coins? from an exchange, if so what exchange... or does it use a different source... which one would that be?
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Has anyone received payments from CoinPot already? Asked for a 50 000 satoshi withdrawal, clicked on the confirmation link on email, but nothing arrived on my wallet, 3 days later.
I requested withdrawal yesterday and today morning it was already sent to my wallet. If you won't get payment soon, contact CoinPot support.
I did already, but no answer so far. That's why I was wondering if they were legit.
Hello, I have a problem with my account. I want to send my btc to my wallet. In the window "Withdraw bitcoin" I fill all data (address, password, amount). Everything is correct (the window gets green) and new window jumps (Confirm withdrawal). I confirm but I obtain no mail with confirm link. I have tried it many times. Could you explain me, where is the problem?
Thank you for your answer.
kebadin
Have you checked your spam folder. Confirmation link may be there. If you didn't found it, you need to contact Coinpot support.

Thank you for your answer, but my SPAM folder is empty. I have checked it. I have written a mail to support mail adress ([email protected]) twice. Today I´ll write it again, because I didn´t get any answer. The problem persists.   
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Has anyone received payments from CoinPot already? Asked for a 50 000 satoshi withdrawal, clicked on the confirmation link on email, but nothing arrived on my wallet, 3 days later.
I requested withdrawal yesterday and today morning it was already sent to my wallet. If you won't get payment soon, contact CoinPot support.
Activity: 17
i received 10000 Satoshi to my faucet hub
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
is there a list somewhere with all different coinpot faucets?
MoonBit.co.in, MoonDoge.co.in, Moonliteco.in, BonusBitcoin.co and BitFun.co, that's all.
Activity: 12
is there a list somewhere with all different coinpot faucets?
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Hello, I have a problem with my account. I want to send my btc to my wallet. In the window "Withdraw bitcoin" I fill all data (address, password, amount). Everything is correct (the window gets green) and new window jumps (Confirm withdrawal). I confirm but I obtain no mail with confirm link. I have tried it many times. Could you explain me, where is the problem?
kebadin
Have you checked your spam folder. Confirmation link may be there. If you didn't found it, you need to contact Coinpot support.

kebadin
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
The address is the one given by Coinpot and as I said, the deposit was made.In my Coinpot account.

We have just sent a payment of 0.00030000 BTC to your bitcoin address 3CCZ4GxHtoFtUPUpkUXaqcfEMZedwEgPbC.

To view the transaction, go to https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5e613a7cfa3b036224b4897142a2639857310066a2ec8a75c6923c5beefe20b5.

ok as you can see from that link https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5e613a7cfa3b036224b4897142a2639857310066a2ec8a75c6923c5beefe20b5 that transaction was sent FROM 12Zyq43w1KkCSEg5xchPSerKCtgoE9QJ1v

is that your address that you are trying to link up in coinpot?
if not then that explain the problem

Effective, that is the problem. That is of course because you don 't know what address Freebitco uses, before you effectively make the transaction. That is why I sent the the link to their support mail.
Grts

exactly.
the whole reason that coinpot ask you to send the deposit FROM your address is so that this is proof that you own that address.
freebitco do not own your address - so they cannot possibly send money from it.

do you see the mistake you have made now?

sorry i doubt that coinpot support will be able to help you with it - at least the deposit has gone into your coinpot account so you havent lost it

Well, in that case nothing changes from before. But it is a bit a strange procedure for confirmation. Especially since they show both (Moonbit and Bonuscoin) as belonging to me on my Coinpot profile. And my withdrawals both from Moonbit and Bonusbit always go to the same address.

Greets and thanks
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
The address is the one given by Coinpot and as I said, the deposit was made.In my Coinpot account.

We have just sent a payment of 0.00030000 BTC to your bitcoin address 3CCZ4GxHtoFtUPUpkUXaqcfEMZedwEgPbC.

To view the transaction, go to https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5e613a7cfa3b036224b4897142a2639857310066a2ec8a75c6923c5beefe20b5.

ok as you can see from that link https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5e613a7cfa3b036224b4897142a2639857310066a2ec8a75c6923c5beefe20b5 that transaction was sent FROM 12Zyq43w1KkCSEg5xchPSerKCtgoE9QJ1v

Effective, that is the problem. That is of course because you don 't know what address Freebitco uses, before you effectively make the transaction. That is why I sent the the link to their support mail.
Grts

exactly.
the whole reason that coinpot ask you to send the deposit FROM your address is so that this is proof that you own that address.
freebitco do not own your address - so they cannot possibly send money from it.

do you see the mistake you have made now?

sorry i doubt that coinpot support will be able to help you with it - at least the deposit has gone into your coinpot account so you havent lost it

Grts
Activity: 338
Merit: 104

what is the address you sent the deposit to?
im trying to help you - not really sure why  Undecided
[/quote]
Jump to: