Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 154. (Read 100540 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Those two days are long gone in my case. Any admin of the site i could contect here (since they do not respond to my mails) ?

Hi, good afternoon!
Why do you use a freebitco.in account to store your btc?
Isn't better Coinbase? Just to know! Smiley
Probably he wants to earn interest on his ballance on freebitco.in. Or maybe he is playing multiplier game on this site.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Those two days are long gone in my case. Any admin of the site i could contect here (since they do not respond to my mails) ?

Hi, good afternoon!
Why do you use a freebitco.in account to store your btc?
Isn't better Coinbase? Just to know! Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
All my faucets (moonxxxcoin, Bonus Bit, Bit Fun) are linked to CoinPot without issue, and they use the same mail address than my freebitco.in account. But when I want to withdraw from CoinPot to freebitco.in i use the "deposit address" of freebitco.in. Why it doesn't work for me?

I don 't know. But it can take up to two days. This morning I made another transfer from Coinpot to freebitco and it worked fine. Now I just wait for it to arrive in my freebitco acc.
All my faucets (moonxxxcoin, Bonus Bit, Bit Fun) are linked to CoinPot without issue, and they use the same mail address than my freebitco.in account. But when I want to withdraw from CoinPot to freebitco.in i use the "deposit address" of freebitco.in. Why it doesn't work for me?
Thanks for the answer.
What do you mean by "linked your coinpot address to your bTC wallet" ? In my case I want to send coinpot earnings to Freebitco.in. Both use the same email. Is there anything to do to link my Freebitco.in address to coinpot i've missed?
As of latest activities, I have more than 14000 entries, including faucet claims and dice bet, so unable to find my only withdrawal in there.

On Bit fun before, there was a withdrawal status (which was "cancelled" in the only withdrawal i did). Here on coinpot, nothing. They took my 0.00050000 btc and that's all.

I had this problem linking my moonbitcoin to my coin pot account. When using freebitco as the collecting wallet, it is not possible to use the coin pot procedure to link. Because the address for sending from freebitco is not the same as for receiving. I solved it, after also sending mail that was unanswered, by scrapping my moonbitco account linked to the freebitco address. And made a new moonbitco account linked to my E-mail address. Now it is all centralized in the coin pot account. Inconvenience : I lost my moonbitcoin loyalty bonus.

Withdrawal from coin pot to freebitco works fine.
Thanks for the answer.
What do you mean by "linked your coinpot address to your bTC wallet" ? In my case I want to send coinpot earnings to Freebitco.in. Both use the same email. Is there anything to do to link my Freebitco.in address to coinpot i've missed?
As of latest activities, I have more than 14000 entries, including faucet claims and dice bet, so unable to find my only withdrawal in there.

On Bit fun before, there was a withdrawal status (which was "cancelled" in the only withdrawal i did). Here on coinpot, nothing. They took my 0.00050000 btc and that's all.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Yeah on the list of activities on the right-side bar you can see all faucet claims. Over there they put the withdrawals.
Both withdrawals have taken <24 hours for me but they say up to 48 hours.

Have you linked your coinpot address/email to your BTC/LTC/DOGE wallets?

If so should be fine.
Second coinpot payout proof:

Payout: 0.00054532
Hash: b1395613c226a6d6e3be7b4094cc47c46c4d0bc181b5b99c1d0eb8691642c948
Address: 1JJgAbrdBffntB8KyAWDRoFC6BVM6yZcty

Proof here: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/b1395613c226a6d6e3be7b4094cc47c46c4d0bc181b5b99c1d0eb8691642c948

You're lucky, still no payment for me. And they don't answer my mails.
Is there a way to follow withdrawal requests on CoinPot?
Borgdog, the admin is *probably* the same as the moon faucets. If it is the same person/people then the trust is there based on the length of time those moon faucets have existed.
Would be nice if freebitcoin was there too agreed Smiley

Only downside is earnings from offers are not-withdrawable for up to 10 days. Bit of a pain because I withdraw my coinpot earnings to freebitcoin for the interest. 10 days is alot of lost interest but not complaining Smiley
Second coinpot payout proof:

Payout: 0.00054532
Hash: b1395613c226a6d6e3be7b4094cc47c46c4d0bc181b5b99c1d0eb8691642c948
Address: 1JJgAbrdBffntB8KyAWDRoFC6BVM6yZcty

Proof here: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/b1395613c226a6d6e3be7b4094cc47c46c4d0bc181b5b99c1d0eb8691642c948
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
They've added the Convert functionality, and it's free. Coinpot is turning out to be an impressive idea but I just wish they add Freebitcoin to it.  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I do not know... support only with 1 people? Another crypto "one-man-army?" Sorry, but it do not look good for me.
No fee for selling is good. I normally use it to convert other currencies back to BTC and then deposit it on freebitco.in for the interest.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Coinpot now has FREE conversion between BTC, LTC and DOGE.
Enjoy and reap the full benefits of all moon faucets Smiley
That's some freaking cool feature! I just checked that out and turns out the rate that they are providing are very competitive as well. I thought they would probably be below market rate around 20% or so initially. Is CoinPot like the first micro wallet to offer this?! Imagine FaucetHub having this with all their 6 coins..
FH has that feature for quite a bit now, but there's a fee taken for each transaction.
Buyer pays the fee

What is the exchange fee?

The fee for buying is different for whether you are premium or a moderator, see below for more details. There is no fee for selling. If you cancel a buy order before it's filled there is no refund for the fee so keep this in mind when placing an order.

Regular users: 0.5%
Premium users: 0.3%
Moderators users: 0.2%
Can you have both a Moon BTC and a Moon LTC account?
Yup of course! Just enter the same email that was used for your CoinPot account Smiley

Aha, now you can sign up to Moon with your E-mail and be coupled to coinpot? Because I was on Moon bitcoin with my E-mail and I had to abandon that to get rid of the xapo connection. So now my Moon Bitcoin account is linked to a bitcoin address and is managed by Coinpot as a separate entitiy. Although on my profile it shows all three faucets, (Moon, Bonus and BitFun) as belonging to me.

I tried to merge them, but doesn 't work because I use Freebitco to collect all faucet revenues.
Activity: 322
Yup of course! Just enter the same email that was used for your CoinPot account Smiley
Activity: 322
That's some freaking cool feature! I just checked that out and turns out the rate that they are providing are very competitive as well. I thought they would probably be below market rate around 20% or so initially. Is CoinPot like the first micro wallet to offer this?! Imagine FaucetHub having this with all their 6 coins..
Jump to: