Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 156. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
On Thursday 6th I tried to merge the Bonus and Moon accounts in the Pot and I made the verification payment they ask in the instructions. (0.00030000). So far nothing has
happened. So this morning I send them a mail. Will see what happens next...

My deposit arrived in the pot, under my account linked to Bonus. But my Moon still is not merged... . And E-mail and PM unanswered so far... .

did you send the deposit FROM the address you want to merge?
it will only get merged/linked if the deposit was actually FROM the address you want to merge/link - thats the whole point of this

Yes I did. I use the Freebitco wallet for collecting all the dust I hoover up... .  Tongue And I sent the mail with the confirmation to Pot service... . It is always the same address I use, as well for Moo as for Bonus as for Pot. Sending back to freebitco the deposit, combined with the balance of Bonus, went perfect. For me it is interesting to have the two revenue flows combined, so the 50K balance is reached faster. And in Freebitco it collects a little interest.

i dont understand all of what you have written there, sorry.
what is the address you sent the deposit to

I sent the requested payment from my Freebitco address to the address given by Coinpot. The freebitco address is the address I use for all interactions with faucets. It did effectively arrive in my Coinpot account. But the Moonbit and Bounusbitcoin accounts still are separate, where the goal of the operation was them to merge in one Coinpot account.

Better ?  Roll Eyes

what is the address you sent the deposit to?
im trying to help you - not really sure why  Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
On Thursday 6th I tried to merge the Bonus and Moon accounts in the Pot and I made the verification payment they ask in the instructions. (0.00030000). So far nothing has

My deposit arrived in the pot, under my account linked to Bonus. But my Moon still is not merged... . And E-mail and PM unanswered so far... .

it will only get merged/linked if the deposit was actually FROM the address you want to merge/link - thats the whole point of this

Yes I did. I use the Freebitco wallet for collecting all the dust I hoover up... .  Tongue And I sent the mail with the confirmation to Pot service... . It is always the same address I use, as well for Moo as for Bonus as for Pot. Sending back to freebitco the deposit, combined with the balance of Bonus, went perfect. For me it is interesting to have the two revenue flows combined, so the 50K balance is reached faster. And in Freebitco it collects a little interest.

I sent the requested payment from my Freebitco address to the address given by Coinpot. The freebitco address is the address I use for all interactions with faucets. It did effectively arrive in my Coinpot account. But the Moonbit and Bounusbitcoin accounts still are separate, where the goal of the operation was them to merge in one Coinpot account.

Better ?  Roll Eyes

Yes I did. I use the Freebitco wallet for collecting all the dust I hoover up... .  Tongue And I sent the mail with the confirmation to Pot service... . It is always the same address I use, as well for Moon as for Bonus as for Pot. Sending back to freebitco the deposit, combined with the balance of Bonus, went perfect. For me it is interesting to have the two revenue flows combined, so the 50K balance is reached faster. And in Freebitco it collects a little interest.

If you go into moonbit there is an offers section.
Inside there you can do surveys and other random things.
I do surveys myself. The 21875 satoshi and 16500 satoshi ones work best for me.
But I recommend you try them all as apparently location is critical for those. Often there are none available though so it's touch and go.
Just keep trying randomly once or twice per day and you will get them. If you get "your surveys" surveys done your score will go up, starting from 100 initially and going up.
The higher you get it, the more surveys become available to you (in theory). I'm up to 110 points now myself and so far no noticeable difference but fingers crossed.

Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley

Thanks. And yeah, I noticed that location restriction.

---

In other news, you can now link your Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses to Coinpot by signing a message. Just did mine about a minute ago.

Can you (or anyone) please send a short step-by-step instruction how to sign the message? I've got one coinpot address from moonbit.co.in and I have 1 coinpot.co account and i want to merge them without sending small amount of satoshis. Thanks a lot.

the instructions on how to do this are different depending on which online wallet or wallet software you use.
there are instructions here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345 for lots of popular wallets

hope that helps Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
But I recommend you try them all as apparently location is critical for those. Often there are none available though so it's touch and go.
Just keep trying randomly once or twice per day and you will get them. If you get "your surveys" surveys done your score will go up, starting from 100 initially and going up.
The higher you get it, the more surveys become available to you (in theory). I'm up to 110 points now myself and so far no noticeable difference but fingers crossed.

---

In other news, you can now link your Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses to Coinpot by signing a message. Just did mine about a minute ago.

Can you (or anyone) please send a short step-by-step instruction how to sign the message? I've got one coinpot address from moonbit.co.in and I have 1 coinpot.co account and i want to merge them without sending small amount of satoshis. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
First coinpot Litecoin payout proof.
All of this came from moonlite faucet.

Net amount: +0.00200783 LTC
Transaction ID: d2ebc8dbef63e9182a3ad55af40ec2c078ee3c5fd7a77639490fe104333b44a7

I haven't tried the dogecoin yet for 2 reasons.
1. I don't really like that coin for the reason being its uncapped unlike BTC and LTC.
2. When I install the client I get an annoying "install java error" despite having java installed.

I'd give it a go if I could though having said all of that. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 26
Any thought on the unpaid offer on wannaads inside moon bitcoin's offerwall?

I've been finish a offer at wannaads, the wannaads shows credited but I never receive any credit inside my moon bitcoin account.
Activity: 43
Isn't dogecoin basically a useless currency though?

I think Litecoin is great though Smiley

Thanks for that update, I'm linking my LTC now.

Theoretically all crypto currencies are useless, more or less ;-)

But I also do like the Dogecoin, hope it will last long and at least will get up to 1 EUR/USD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

Some users still enjoy dogecoin including myself. Disappearing entirely from market is a lot more difficult than people think when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Until the last computer is shot down, it will still be alive. My opinion, long live dogecoin Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

---

I do moonbit, bonus bitcoin and bitfun. Those 3 faucets are linked to coinpot now.
About a week's effort. With offers I normally get 60k - 120k per week combined from those 3.
First payout from coinpot.

Net amount: +0.00080012 BTC
Transaction ID: c1e60188a64b8adf508c948fb618dd5da70d69185641594a0320803e40939355
Transaction total size: 25691 bytes

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
hmmm they deleted my post on the offica, threat o0
but i said nothing negative about them .....
lets hope the best with it ....

kind regards
It looks that they want to have cleann announcement thread without any comments, no matter it's positive or negative. They only left post by mexicantarget.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hmmm they deleted my post on the offica, threat o0
but i said nothing negative about them .....
lets hope the best with it ....

kind regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

I get 12 satoshi in 5 minutes, you?

12 for 5 Minutes up to 491 for 4 Weeks (Europe)

Same here.
Jump to: