Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 157. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

I get 12 satoshi in 5 minutes, you?

12 for 5 Minutes up to 491 for 4 Weeks (Europe)
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
talk about moonbit, Is anyone experience this weird claim amount?

It say I can claim 8 satoshi.
https://i.imgur.com/LBC48jo.png

after claim It say I got 3 satoshi + bonus = 6 satoshi.
https://i.imgur.com/0lqs5bx.png

ps. doge and lite also have this weird
The rewards depend on country. You will see very hight rewards if you live in USA,CA,UK,EU,...
And for some country, the rewards are like a joke  Grin

I get 12 satoshi in 5 minutes, you?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

The rewards depend on country. You will see very hight rewards if you live in USA,CA,UK,EU,...
And for some country, the rewards are like a joke  Grin
Activity: 22
yeah. i asked previously with no response. How do we link a paper wallet to this.i don't know how to spend with a paper dogecoin and litecoin
It seems the project is well thought and perfectly designed. My transfer went very well today for my moonlitecoin and moondogecoin faucets. For those of you who needs help with doing it, log in with your address as usual and click on your balance. On the next page, click on "What is coinpot" link and  you will arrive on a new page where it is explained how coinpot works. There is a link in the text says "link my address", click on it and you will recieve an address to deposit coins to prove that you are the owner of the current address. The deposit amount is not so important. In my case i have transfered $1 of dogecoin and litecoin to make it. Just make sure to transfer the coins from the address you use on moondogecoin and moonlitecoin. Once the coins arrive your account will be linked to those addresses and everything should be fine. Then you are able to collect as usual and recieve ref comissions as usual. When it comes to withdrawal, you are able to withdraw to different addreses. I simply love that new concept.

Except if all your coins are in the addresses that need to be linked and you really can't get your hands on any other. I do like the concept as my satoshis increase faster (it'd have been great if they added freebit.co.in) but they should add the option to sign a signature rather than deposit coins you probably don't have.
You can link your account by signing a message or by sending deposit from your address.

Not for litecoin you can't. Or dogecoin for that matter. The option was once there but it was nixed.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 103
Seems just like a home aggregation for the bonusbitcoin admin. The advantage for user is they can cashout fast.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
It seems the project is well thought and perfectly designed. My transfer went very well today for my moonlitecoin and moondogecoin faucets. For those of you who needs help with doing it, log in with your address as usual and click on your balance. On the next page, click on "What is coinpot" link and  you will arrive on a new page where it is explained how coinpot works. There is a link in the text says "link my address", click on it and you will recieve an address to deposit coins to prove that you are the owner of the current address. The deposit amount is not so important. In my case i have transfered $1 of dogecoin and litecoin to make it. Just make sure to transfer the coins from the address you use on moondogecoin and moonlitecoin. Once the coins arrive your account will be linked to those addresses and everything should be fine. Then you are able to collect as usual and recieve ref comissions as usual. When it comes to withdrawal, you are able to withdraw to different addreses. I simply love that new concept.

Except if all your coins are in the addresses that need to be linked and you really can't get your hands on any other. I do like the concept as my satoshis increase faster (it'd have been great if they added freebit.co.in) but they should add the option to sign a signature rather than deposit coins you probably don't have.
You can link your account by signing a message or by sending deposit from your address.

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
If you are happy to continue receiving free weekly payouts direct to your wallet as before then YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING

That's what's written on the CoinPot page, so I did not link my Moon wallet addresses to the CoinPot account
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
On Thursday 6th I tried to merge the Bonus and Moon accounts in the Pot and I made the verification payment they ask in the instructions. (0.00030000). So far nothing has
happened. So this morning I send them a mail. Will see what happens next...
Activity: 1
I feel it is a good move for the faucet companies to use this new CoinPot , however, linking to an existing wallet account for payments & deposits when unfamiliar with this procedure is challenging.

Has anyone '' verified '' by use of signature ? Do you have CoinPot specific screenshots & instructions what to do?

I considered simply sending 0.0001 BTC (25 cents USD approx.) to the Coinpot wallet address but Coinbase fees were going to be approximately $2.00 usd to process that transaction, possibly more, I don't recall exactly, I didn't copy the details to this post.

It's HIGH & if this type of fee gouging can be avoided that would be great considering our economy & financial situation..... we're trying to earn money to compensate for our lack of employment at present, not use up all of our modest amount of earnings that was tedious and time consuming to accomplish.

Please share any info and tips anyone has to offer.
Thanks!
Rhonda
Activity: 5

Activity: 332
No, I afraid that they will send wrongly directly to my wallet address..
Hello,
I have first time try to withdraw from coinpot around 10600 satoshis to facuethub with 150 satoshis fee.
Coz I will lose if send directly to my wallet,  please send to my facuethub wallet address .
1L9D9csyeBnLgb2XjEQ..........................

Thx very much

Faucethub's minimum withdrawal amount is BTC0.0001 more than that of Coinpot though.
Activity: 332
Hello,
I have first time try to withdraw from coinpot around 10600 satoshis to facuethub with 150 satoshis fee.
Coz I will lose if send directly to my wallet,  please send to my facuethub wallet address .
1L9D9csyeBnLgb2XjEQ..........................

Thx very much
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Ok, Coinpot.co started their official topic. But it's self-moderated and locked, so, I think I will leave this thread open for discussions.
If you have problems with these site, please contact their support, only they can help.

Here is the email I sent to them (their official bitcointalk ann is locked) today both their [email protected] and [email protected]  

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​
First of all, they aren't 3rd part service. Coinpot.co is owned by same person who runs all these faucets. And Coinpot have option to withdraw funds direct to your wallet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Here is the email I sent to them (their official bitcointalk ann is locked) today both their [email protected] and [email protected] 

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​

Are respective faucet users forced to use this service?

If so, the faucets chose to allow this and if they did, it's because they trust the team who will run this service.

I like the idea especially for this reason:

• Combine earnings from multiple faucets - so you can reach withdrawal threshold quicker
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

I have used third party collection sites in the past, and most if not all of them have been rip offs in the end. And now I understand your group of faucets have started your own third party collection site. I would prefer that you send my payments directly to my wallets, as your coinpot has not allowed me to sign up for an account.  Please leave those of us who want direct payments to continue.

thanks,
Rick

​They have a place for bogus bitcoin operations and that is called badbitcoin.org/thebadlist  and your sites are almost on it!​
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
I have been using the moon sites and the freebit sites for quite a while, and I have some reservations about this move!
1st, I have had NO problems with direct payments on Sat or Sun from my balances. Using a third party collector just invites FRAUD! Either problems with the site(s), high fees, no way to contact them except email (which they might or might not respond to) etc.
2nd, they simply become unresponsive, lose your payments, or simply run away with ALL YOUR funds!
I'm willing to bet 1btc to any smart ass here that if I email these comments to their support, that a) They will respond with an auto, we got your email or b) some drivel about considering my comments or c) Flat denial, telling me how DIFFERENT they are or d) Tuff shit, don't use our faucets then!!!!

peace,
Rick
Jump to: