Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 3. (Read 8249 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 116
Hey Mitchell, you have me down for two 1 BTC coins to my US shipping address, is that right?

Also, I'm ambivalent about the grading, but if everyone else is doing it, you can count me in. I don't mind the delay, in any case.
I have no idea. All I know is that I have a package with your name on it. I can check if you want me to.

This is what I have laying around, waiting to be shipped

That's okay, I'll trust Technomage got everything right.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Sounds like a pretty good deal! I'm sure people are happy that their coins went through another person (plus being able to having loaded coins is nice of course) Grin
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I do not want my coins graded.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Everything outlined sounds good to me.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Alright I believe I have caught up with everything that has happened in the last week. Added a list for people that want to grade, and everyone in shipment. I have updated the costs and price list. I believe it would be fair to just split the shipping between people, without over-complicating matters.

(Price Breakdown for Everyone)

60 Euros for Denarium to Mitchell (0.15BTC)
Estimated at 26 Euros to ship to the US (0.07BTC)

0.22BTC / 9 people = 0.0244 per person

$6 for flat rate box shipping (0.015 per person)

So overall each person is getting coins shipped to them for approximately 0.04BTC or just under $17.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I would not want my custom Brass and Silver graded. 
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hey Mitchell, you have me down for two 1 BTC coins to my US shipping address, is that right?

Also, I'm ambivalent about the grading, but if everyone else is doing it, you can count me in. I don't mind the delay, in any case.
I have no idea. All I know is that I have a package with your name on it. I can check if you want me to.

This is what I have laying around, waiting to be shipped
Activity: 318
Merit: 116

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
Excellent news then! I will be getting mine graded when it arrives to see how they do. If anyone else wants theirs also graded let me know...I can grade them and reship. Better yet, ezminer why not offer to just grade all of them?

I'd be down for getting them graded.   Wink

Might as well wait a little longer, right?? Cheesy

I vote yes!!!
I would be good to grade. Depending on how many people want their coins graded. I might be able to cover everyone, but then ask for the shipping and grading fees before I ship.

I would also pay to have mine graded
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Excellent news then! I will be getting mine graded when it arrives to see how they do. If anyone else wants theirs also graded let me know...I can grade them and reship. Better yet, ezminer why not offer to just grade all of them?

Might as well wait a little longer, right?? Cheesy

I vote yes!!!
I would be good to grade. Depending on how many people want their coins graded. I might be able to cover everyone, but then ask for the shipping and grading fees before I ship.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Sorry bitenvy! I was 100% sure I added you to the US list, but apparently I didn't. The new and correct list:

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- bookofnick
- minerjones
- digicoinuser
- Blazed
- Montreal
- BitEnvy

European Union:
- Lincoln6Echo Shipped
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
You forgot me.  Wink

Alright, Technomage has just cleared all the confusion and I now know where to send everything. Hereby the updated list:

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- bookofnick
- minerjones
- digicoinuser
- Blazed
- Montreal

European Union:
- Lincoln6Echo Shipped

This should be everyone, correct? If so, I'll wait for ezeminer's address and I'll calculate shipping once I get home from work. Grin

Digicoinuser asked me to check his order (which I did) and the new 1BTC coin looks amazing!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Alright, Technomage has just cleared all the confusion and I now know where to send everything. Hereby the updated list:

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- bookofnick
- minerjones
- digicoinuser
- Blazed
- Montreal

European Union:
- Lincoln6Echo Shipped

This should be everyone, correct? If so, I'll wait for ezeminer's address and I'll calculate shipping once I get home from work. Grin

Digicoinuser asked me to check his order (which I did) and the new 1BTC coin looks amazing!

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- bookofnick
- minerjones
- digicoinuser
- Blazed
- Montreal
- BitEnvy

European Union:
- Lincoln6Echo Shipped

legendary
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
And apparently BitEveny is also in the US, even though his package address states that it should go to France. This is all very confusing and I don't like it, at all.

I will try to explain this. Some orders (non-auction) were made through our website and the address in the package is the one the customer put in the website order. I mentioned to everyone who ordered through the website that they don't have to give us their address if they don't want to - as we don't really care about that if it is group shipping. But they have to put something into the fields and it can be completely bogus. To avoid confusion we should have had a fixed bogus address so that it is easy to identify what is bogus and what is not - sorry about that. We'll learn from this mistake.

I'm going to clarify all the confusing cases through PM today.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
What about my coins? I though all of the USA buyers were getting them shipped to ezminer?
Well. I have three packages without a username and one of them is digicoinuser's. Please send me something that I can use to see if I have yours. Preferably something address related as all the coins were already packaged by Denarium.

ezeminer, the UAE package has a US address, so I'm pretty certain that it needs to go to the US. I've asked Denarium to find out from who it is. And apparently BitEveny is also in the US, even though his package address states that it should go to France. This is all very confusing and I don't like it, at all.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
What about my coins? I though all of the USA buyers were getting them shipped to ezminer?
legendary
Sounds good, Mitchell has confirmed my coins are one of the "no username" packages. 
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Alright.... I've got a bunch of packages and I'm not sure if all of them should have been shipped to me.

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- Somebody's personal address, no username
- minerjones
- Somebody's personal address, no username

Canada:
- Montreal

United Arab Emirates
- Some LLC company, but I don't believe it's the UAE as it clearly has a US address, no username once again

European Union:
- ezeminer
- Lincoln6Echo
- Bit Envy

ezeminer, should I just ship everything from the United States and Canada to you? If so, tell me and I'll calculate shipping and give you a quote.

Everyone from the EU, please contact me so that I can ship these out to you. I'll give you a quote with and without Track&Trace + insurance + delivery confirmation.

EDIT: No pictures as everything is wrapped in nice boxes. I'll most likely just straight up ship them to people in the EU.
I have to send out some messages tomorrow, and try to contact people. I will send over my information so you can forward the package. But if we have someone in UAE I feel it would be counterintuitive to ship to the US to ship back to the Middle East.

I also need to try and get in contact with people that only had a personal address, somehow. I should be able to give a full reply within two days as I am still out of town, but should be back tomorrow night.
Pages:
Jump to: