Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 6. (Read 8249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
Hello guys,

All the purchases from the auction: if they include VAT, it is included in the price you already paid. We never mentioned VAT in the auction so we can't add VAT to anything, it wouldn't be fair. So there will be no extra VAT on anything anyone has already paid. Although the shipping cost will likely include VAT if you're routing the group shipping through the EU but that won't be a significant cost issue.

As for the quality of the coins, they will be better quality than our previous coins. We're making sure of that. For that price our customers should expect better quality so we have to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Interested in a loaded bull coin, but have some concerns...

I am concerned about quality after seeing Mitchells coin and hearing they knew coins were bad quality but sold anyways. I assume I have the option of a refund if the quality is not good? Why is it a pre-order for a small run of coins? I assume we will see high-quality pictures before the coins ship?

If so I will take 1 x Loaded Bull coin

Yes, Denarium stated during the auction that one will get a refund if you are not satified with coin quality.

In Addition the silver coins will have a better quality because of additional mechanical tooling steps.

Alright, then that sounds good to me. ezminer...let me know what my cost would be for a coin shipped to me then.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

I am concerned about quality after seeing Mitchells coin and hearing they knew coins were bad quality but sold anyways. I assume I have the option of a refund if the quality is not good? Why is it a pre-order for a small run of coins? I assume we will see high-quality pictures before the coins ship?

Yes, Denarium stated during the auction that one will get a refund if you are not satified with coin quality.

In Addition the silver coins will have a better quality because of additional mechanical tooling steps.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I was talking about customs VAT in my own country, not sales VAT. No idea how that is done in Finland or what Denarium includes in their VAT statement.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I would like to join the groupbuy as long as there is no VAT. What about a local in Finland? Do they still have to pay VAT?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
As Finland and The Netherlands are both in the EU, I don't have to pay VAT or import costs on the coins received from Denarium.
legendary
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Would we save VAT if we had shipped to someone not in the EU?
This is 24%
I have been trying to check around, I believe VAT is pretty much on everything that is incoming europe. Finland has a VAT of 23% it looks like. Mitchell might have to clarify this.

Also looking for research on shipping silver around, but hard for me to find the correct keywords.

Quote from: gov.uk link=https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-exports-dispatches-and-supplying-goods-abroad
VAT on exports to non-EU countries
VAT is a tax on goods used in the EU, so if goods are exported outside the EU, VAT isn’t charged. You can zero-rate the sale, provided you get and keep evidence of the export, and comply with all other laws. You must also make sure the goods are exported, and you must get the evidence, within three months from the time of sale. This can be longer for goods that need processing before export and for thoroughbred racehorses.

The time of sale is the earlier of:

the day you send the goods to your customer
the day you receive full payment for them
You mustn’t zero-rate sales if your customer asks for them to be delivered to a UK address. If the customer arranges to collect them from you, an indirect export, you may be able to zero-rate the sale as long as certain zero-rating conditions are met.

This was a while back, but I had discussed with Mitchell about the pricing.

UPDATE: Updated the OP to be a little easier for people to understand.
Activity: 318
Merit: 116
I also picked up another coin using the new discount code (BTW Denarium updated the page and now there are now around 25 of the Empty 1 BTC coins shown as in stock. Was down to one remaining coin in stock a couple days ago).

That brings my total to 2 coins for the group buy. Thanks ezeminer (and technomage)!
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I am looking to to join the groupbuy.  How is the shipping going to be split? Is it by weight or number of coins? Are there going to be any import duties or fees for the re-shipper?
The Chain of shipping will work like this, Denarium ships to Mitchell, Mitchell ships to me, I distribute to everyone else.

Shipping costs between Mitchell and I:
I will split the shipping cost by coin. Unless the consensus is to split by weight. If so I will get a digital scale and work from there.

Shipping Costs to you:
I will ship coins by US priority mail flat rate boxes with nice and cozy bubblewrap. It'll be $6 inside the US. If you don't want tracking I believe I can ship for something like $2-3.

If shipping to Canada, it should be somewhere around $5-8 in a bubble envelope. If by priority mail boxes around $21.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I am looking to to join the groupbuy.  How is the shipping going to be split? Is it by weight or number of coins? Are there going to be any import duties or fees for the re-shipper?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I added a second 1 BTC Coin using the January discount, only one more "unloaded" left on the site.   Wink
legendary
Thanks for the information, I have been in touch with Technomage and purchased one.  Please add me to the list and I'm looking forward to the coin!
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I'd like to pick one up and participate in the US group shipping.  Smiley

What is the code to enter during checkout?  Someone can PM me if it isn't public information.

Here's the answer Digi, I do not know because I paid directly after the auction.

It's best to PM me if you want to participate in the group shipping. As I will need to set up a free shipping coupon code so you're not paying for the shipping. This needs to be done in addition to putting "group shipping" in the information.
legendary
I'd like to pick one up and participate in the US group shipping.  Smiley

What is the code to enter during checkout?  Someone can PM me if it isn't public information.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Just a FYI to the OP...

I paid Denarium for both a winning Auction of a 1B Silver (#A36), and an order for one Empty Custom coin as well.
Before shopping I will grab a list from techno and check with everyone that the coins shopping are correct.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Just a FYI to the OP...

I paid Denarium for both a winning Auction of a 1B Silver (#A36), and an order for one Empty Custom coin as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
So is there any news here?  Auctions are all over, no?  Do we have a final estimate on cost? 
Technomage PMed me the code to enter at checkout. Order placed! Is there anything else I need to do now?
It's best to PM me if you want to participate in the group shipping. As I will need to set up a free shipping coupon code so you're not paying for the shipping. This needs to be done in addition to putting "group shipping" in the information.

PMed you yesterday Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: