Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 7. (Read 8249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
It's best to PM me if you want to participate in the group shipping. As I will need to set up a free shipping coupon code so you're not paying for the shipping. This needs to be done in addition to putting "group shipping" in the information.

Replied
legendary
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
It's best to PM me if you want to participate in the group shipping. As I will need to set up a free shipping coupon code so you're not paying for the shipping. This needs to be done in addition to putting "group shipping" in the information.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Add me for a 1 BTC silver piece. I'm in the states.

What do I do from here? Complete the buy order at denarium.com and just list "Group Buy" as the shipping destination?

Yes, just list Group Buy" as the shipping destination.

I want to participate in this Group Buy, too btw Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 116
Add me for a 1 BTC silver piece. I'm in the states.

What do I do from here? Complete the buy order at denarium.com and just list "Group Buy" as the shipping destination?
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bumping. Can include custom loaded coins as well in this shipment if you can wait till after the holidays.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yea. Orders will not ship until 2016, so I was waiting on more details from technomage
I know, but I wasn't sure if this was still active/being done as I didn't hear anything, which is why I asked. Grin
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Is this group buy still on by the way?
Yea. Orders will not ship until 2016, so I was waiting on more details from technomage
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Is this group buy still on by the way?
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Confirming that I'll be using the group buy for both an Auction 1B as well as one of the other non denomination coins sold later on their site.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I am interested in this group-buy for the final Denarium auction.  I'm located in the central USA.
Added to the list.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I am interested in this group-buy for the final Denarium auction.  I'm located in the central USA.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
id like to jump on this group if I can. Thank you!
Updated list. Also going to update later with all interested parties.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
id like to jump on this group if I can. Thank you!
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I know I'm a newbie on here but I would be in for a combined ship too if that's cool. Any idea an approx cost or how many people are planning to ship to US?

The breakdown will be the shipping costs from denarium to mitchell to me will be split among all of us. The rest will be individual, and if it is one or two coins each I'll have padded yellow envelopes for small orders that'll be like $5 shipped with tracking. Flat rate boxes for those with more. I'll probably buy a small digital scale to get exact numbers on postage.

Also it is something like 50 euros to ship all the way to me, down from 66.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I know I'm a newbie on here but I would be in for a combined ship too if that's cool. Any idea an approx cost or how many people are planning to ship to US?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm in for US shipping.  60 EUR is super steep.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I would get everybody to pay Technomage for their coins. After that ask Technomage to bundle the orders and sent that to me as a package (and spread the shipping costs among the participants). Once the coins have been sent to me, I would just collect payments for shipping and send them off to where ever they need to go.

So I could ship all American coins to you ezeminer, after which you distribute them within America and do all the European ones myself.
That Sounds like a deal. Currently I am having anyone included in the buy say Group Buy in the shipping field that technomage requests.
Pages:
Jump to: