Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 9. (Read 8249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bumping.

Auction ends in 18.5 hours.

PM or post here if you are interested in joining the group shipment.

After this auction, two more will be held for 15 coins each.

I'd be interested in a group buy thru an EU intermediary that could get me a couple loaded coins to a US address..

I mean if we want to do a huge group shipment of various coins from the EU... Just depends on how monkeynuts would feel about adding other coins.

Also when payments are sorted out. How would you guys feel about splitting the cost based on coins purchased, or just individuals participating? (individuals would be split equally amount the group of people. while coin split would be based on how many coins you purchased compared to the rest of the group)
legendary
Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133
derp
Bumping.

I'd be interested in a group buy thru an EU intermediary that could get me a couple loaded coins to a US address..
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bumping.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website, when its available in Dec.  I can wait a month for that other coin.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Happy to help. Eze has PMd me.

Thank you monkeynuts.

legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website, when its available in Dec.  I can wait a month for that other coin.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Happy to help. Eze has PMd me.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
As far as I know even funded coins get shipped unfunded. When you buy a funded coin:

- you paid for the coin + funded amount BTC
- the coin is shipped unfunded
- as soon as you have received the unfunded coin you can active the coin thru their website and the coin gets funded

this way they can ship any coin to the USA and also if an European assists with shipping it is no problem because he/she will ship unfunded coins too to the USA.

For sure...this is how it works.
Risky, but they could send loaded coins, as long as they are "pre-funded" by the buyer and not the seller??  (much like smoothie and Lealana)

Thanks Smiley

I do trust them, I bought their 1/10 and 1/100 coins, received them unfunded, activated thru their website and they were funded same day. I prefer it this way, when coins do get lost or hold by customs you would loose the BTC value, only coin value.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
As far as I know even funded coins get shipped unfunded. When you buy a funded coin:

- you paid for the coin + funded amount BTC
- the coin is shipped unfunded
- as soon as you have received the unfunded coin you can active the coin thru their website and the coin gets funded

this way they can ship any coin to the USA and also if an European assists with shipping it is no problem because he/she will ship unfunded coins too to the USA.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Also we could potentially get loaded coins if that interests buyers. Only because Technomage can't send loaded coins to the US.

Great point.  That would be even a better reason to ask someone in Europe to be a go-between.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Also we could potentially get loaded coins if that interests buyers. Only because Technomage can't send loaded coins to the US.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
I am opening this thread to help get a group shipment of Denarium Silver coins to the US for a reasonable price.

UPDATE 3/31:

Package has arrived in the US, and should be getting it soon.

Will be sending out a message to everyone to confirm shipping details.

Cost Breakdown (So Far):

60 Euros for Denarium to Mitchell (0.15BTC)
Estimated at 26 Euros to ship to the US (0.07BTC)

Estimated US shipping of $6 for flat rate boxes, any additional services will incur additional fees (Signature confirmation, etc.)

Optional: Grading Coins $20 per coin, $3 for imaging of coin

(Price Breakdown per Person)
60 Euros for Denarium to Mitchell (0.15BTC)
Estimated at 26 Euros to ship to the US (0.07BTC)

0.22BTC / 9 people = 0.0244 per person

$6 for flat rate box shipping (0.015 per person)

So overall each person is getting coins shipped to them for approximately 0.04BTC or just under $17.

Silver 1BTC Coins
Empty Coins on sale now: https://denarium.com/product/denarium-1-btc-empty

Loaded Coins on Sale now: https://denarium.com/product/denarium-1-btc

I will be working on contacting techomage to have a group package sent and have a complete list of coins that belong to each person that had won/bought coins from his auctions.

How Shipping Will Work:
We will have Denarium ship to Mitchell, Mitchell will then re-ship to me, I will then divide up the coins and ship to the respective buyers.
Shipping costs between Mitchell and I:
I will split the shipping cost by person.

Shipping Costs to you:
I will ship coins by US priority mail flat rate boxes with nice and cozy bubblewrap. It'll be $6 inside the US. If you don't want tracking I believe I can ship for something like $2-3.

If shipping to Canada, it should be somewhere around $5-8 in a bubble envelope. If by priority mail boxes around $21.

United States:
|BCT Name|Grading?|
|Bithalo|No|
|bigbeninlondon|Yes|
|bookofnick|Maybe|
|minerjones|No|
|digicoinuser|Yes|
|Blazed|Yes|
|Montreal|Yes|
|BitEnvy|No|
|ezeminer|Yes|

More information will be given in the coming weeks.

If you have questions, comments, or any concerns please post here and I will respond ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: