Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 4. (Read 8249 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
mitchell I am actually located in the US Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
If there is confusion we can also help identify packages. Just PM me about that if necessary.
PM sent! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
If there is confusion we can also help identify packages. Just PM me about that if necessary.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'd be one of the US ones in that group I believe.
Well, message me something that I can use to identify you with or join IRC and tell me there. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I'd be one of the US ones in that group I believe.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Alright.... I've got a bunch of packages and I'm not sure if all of them should have been shipped to me.

United States:
- Bithalo
- bigbeninlondon
- Somebody's personal address, no username
- minerjones
- Somebody's personal address, no username

Canada:
- Montreal

United Arab Emirates
- Some LLC company, but I don't believe it's the UAE as it clearly has a US address, no username once again

European Union:
- ezeminer
- Lincoln6Echo
- Bit Envy

ezeminer, should I just ship everything from the United States and Canada to you? If so, tell me and I'll calculate shipping and give you a quote.

Everyone from the EU, please contact me so that I can ship these out to you. I'll give you a quote with and without Track&Trace + insurance + delivery confirmation.

EDIT: No pictures as everything is wrapped in nice boxes. I'll most likely just straight up ship them to people in the EU.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have some good news! The package will be delivered to a UPS Access Point today and that means I can pick it up either today or tomorrow! Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Could you provide me with the track & trace (if there is one)?

Yes, I will send it to you soon.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Could you provide me with the track & trace (if there is one)?
legendary
Group shipping wasn't one of the first packages to ship due to the complexity of the order and the variety of different products included. As far as I know it has been shipped today.
legendary
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Update: Denrium has told me shipping will begin Friday.
They say the first coin (A1) went out Monday March 14th.
I will not be available over the weekend for any updates, so we'll see what happens next week. Just trying to give some sort of update since it has been dead for a little bit.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Update: Denrium has told me shipping will begin Friday.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
@ezeminer: Did you get an update from Denarium? They mentioned to begin to ship today...
Nothing yet. I sent them a message, will probably hear from them in a day or two.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
@ezeminer: Did you get an update from Denarium? They mentioned to begin to ship today...
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
So far I have had a response back from Henry saying the package is 60 € to ship to Mitchell. I have asked about the package size and final list of people, and will update when I have more information.
So I have an updated list of buyers that will be on the order. If you want to know what is in your order you can message me.

Buyers:
bithalo

blazed

bookofnick

digicoinuser

Lincoln6Echo

ezeminer

bigbeninlondon

minerjones

montreal
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
So far I have had a response back from Henry saying the package is 60 € to ship to Mitchell. I have asked about the package size and final list of people, and will update when I have more information.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Haven't updated in a while, but I am still awaiting a price for shipping, and a list of everyone's exact orders.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Bump, looks like coins will be shipping mid February.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Okay, so it sounds like the VAT is on the shipping costs only, not the coin value? If that's the case, then definitely sounds like a better deal to stick with the plan of shipping to Mitchell.

Yes, indeed.
That clears up so much, Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: