Pages:
Author

Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins - page 8. (Read 8249 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I would get everybody to pay Technomage for their coins. After that ask Technomage to bundle the orders and sent that to me as a package (and spread the shipping costs among the participants). Once the coins have been sent to me, I would just collect payments for reshipment and send them off to where ever they need to go.

So I could ship all American coins to you ezeminer, after which you distribute them within America and I would do all the European ones myself.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Yea those darn UK, USA, Germany shipping points :/

I would not mind, almost feels like mitchell will be a relay point for everyone... I wouldn't want to overburden him with being BCT's relay for denariums.
I'm used to reshipping and shipping coins, so I don't mind (in fact I reshipped something yesterday). I mean, I did do three group buys for Kialara. Tongue
ok, awesome! So I'm in for the group shipping. Thank you Mitchełł!

I should probably two tier the payments, if everyone wants me to handle that. Or mitchell you can handle everything to you, and I get the rest?
One for all participating in the shipment to mitchell and one for all that will have US or North American Shipping.
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

I would not mind, almost feels like mitchell will be a relay point for everyone... I wouldn't want to overburden him with being BCT's relay for denariums.
I'm used to reshipping and shipping coins, so I don't mind (in fact I reshipped something yesterday). I mean, I did do three group buys for Kialara. Tongue
ok, awesome! So I'm in for the group shipping. Thank you Mitchełł!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Updated OP with instructions on shipping point.

It also looks like many people have gone for the A series coins compared to the L, E, and M.

Sneaky Edit: I was told by technomage that shipping to the UK would be 56.5 euros.
So I am currently talking to mitchell about having a relay there.
To ship to the netherlands it is 25 euros from what I have been quoted by Technomage

I am also talking to Mitcheł for reshipping. So maybe Mitchełł can start a "Group shipping" so that we share shipping cost? Shipping to germay cost 56€ too!:(

legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

It also looks like many people have gone for the A series coins compared to the L, E, and M.

Sneaky Edit: I was told by technomage that shipping to the UK would be 56.5 euros.
To ship to the netherlands it is 25 euros from what I have been quoted by Technomage

I am also talking to Mitcheł for reshipping. So maybe Mitchełł can start a "Group shipping" so that we share shipping cost? Shipping to germay cost 56€ too!:(
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh monkeynuts is doing reshipping already? Then I withdraw my offer as I don't want to be in anyone's way.
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
If anyone wants to buy loaded coins, I would be glad to help out with reshipping.
Thank you for the offer Mitchell. You're a good guy Cheesy

I am currently working with monkeynuts to get all the logistics figured out. But if people feel the need for a higher trust member, I wouldn't mind working with you to figure out all necessary information for reshipping (no offense to monkeynuts).
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
If anyone wants to buy loaded coins, I would be gad to help out with reshipping.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Darn...I got caught up in work and couldnt follow the auction in the last hour.  I missed a coin.

If I dont win one of the 3 auctions, I will still order a 1 BTC coin off the website and still want to do the group buy.

Personally I think people at the last moment bid much higher than I would have expected.
legendary
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
The list changed a lot in the last moments of the auction!

ezeminer,
If there is a delinquent buyer, I believe you are up next.   Cool

There actually is. ezeminer has won a coin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
If you are one of the lucky 20, Please message Technomage and fill out necessary information as well as send it to the UK.

The list changed a lot in the last moments of the auction!

ezeminer,
If there is a delinquent buyer, I believe you are up next.   Cool
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
If you are one of the lucky 20, Please message Technomage and fill out necessary information as well as send it to the UK.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I am in for the combined shipping of this coin as I'm not feeling good about paying ~$60 for shipping.   Smiley
legendary
Lie down. Have a cookie
Auction Ending in one hour and 20 minutes.

Current list by mitchell
Current list:
Code:
bigbeninlondon @ 0.55
wttbs @ 0.50
wttbs @ 0.50
ezeminer @ 0.41
RoadStress @ 0.40
RoadStress @ 0.40
Lincoln6Echo @ 0.37
Mediaanikko @ 0.37
digicoinuser @ 0.36
miffman @ 0.36
Oinas @ 0.35
bithalo @ 0.35
minerjones @ 0.35
PERSU @ 0.35
PERSU @ 0.35
zampsa_p @ 0.34
Zouppen @ 0.34
notig @ 0.34
notig @ 0.34
jyrkka @ 0.34
legendary
Rare based on sales or actual mintage?

Thanks Smiley

Well, both. We have produced all 4,000 of the 1/10 & 1/100 batch and the ones we haven't sold, we produced as L or E based on the distribution of sales thus far.

With the Custom Value coins and 1 BTC coins we haven't produced anything yet so the pre-orders will determine the distribution.
legendary
And this has probably been answered, but:
Why can't/won't Denarium ship "loaded" coins to US?
They are "buyer funded" like Lealana?
I know that Lealana, Infinitium, Cryptoimperator (to name a few) sell and ship "loaded" coins. Granted CI "loads" them once they are received.

We want to keep the aftermarket simple and more logical. Like if someone wants to buy a L series coin second hand, he can be significantly more sure that it actually has the bitcoins inside as compared to a situation where someone is selling an E series coin and claims it has bitcoins inside - that has to be verified more carefully, using the blockchain. We recommend doing that with L series coins as well but it is not as important.

If we didn't load the L series coin ourselves, we can't be sure that it will actually be loaded by the customer. It's completely up to the customer. He can simply not load it and try to sell it as loaded, if he is a scammer. Makes it slightly easier to do scams.

It's good to know though that the E series coins are significantly more rare actually, than the L series. Our sales are approximately 70-80% L-series and 20-30% E-series. Not sure how that will change with our new Custom Value coin and the Multisig option, but still. Well I can already say that most Custom Value coins have been ordered as empty (E-series) so the distribution is quite different, at least in the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I am happy shipping any number of coins.

If the number gets such that it justifies it, I can use my UPS account. I get roughly 50% off, so ballpark £35 - £40 delivery to US, with express delivery. And I trust it 100%. End to end with just 1 company. Insurance is 1% of stated value, but with physical cryptos, I generally just put spot of the metal values (but would be happy to do whatever was needed)

I have had Monkey ship me very high valued coins with 0 issues...multiple times.
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
I am happy shipping any number of coins.

If the number gets such that it justifies it, I can use my UPS account. I get roughly 50% off, so ballpark £35 - £40 delivery to US, with express delivery. And I trust it 100%. End to end with just 1 company. Insurance is 1% of stated value, but with physical cryptos, I generally just put spot of the metal values (but would be happy to do whatever was needed)
Pages:
Jump to: