Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 47. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

Crypto currency market, bull movement has been carried out on the period of 2017 end and so the market source is keenly expecting such bullish movement on this year as well. Crypto currency or the bitcoin is a savior to the countries who are suffering severe financial set back or inflation to their economy. Now Turkey's economy is under financial threat and now they can also adopt bitcoin parallel to use with their currency for overcome critical situation since bitcoin will not effect such inflation in any way.Bitcoins previous experiences are to save and protect the countries economy who are under the financial setback or inflation like Greece, Japan,Brazil etc which are resolved the crises during their economical inflation period.So if Turkey is adopting such method to resolve the present crises the crypto market can emerge to a different level for a bullish movement. Even other wise the popularity of the bitcoin is growing very fast and more people are attracted to bitcoin for a bull movement.
Activity: 206
Yes because it near for the end of the dumping days. And the upcoming big investors of the bitcoin or in the altcoins. The fake news will overcome and finished. And the bull market is just the beginning the support is near to complete for the flight to pump.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I also believe that at some point a new crypto hype comes with a market growth, but unfortunately i can not say when it will happen. I hope that it will be ready in the next 2 to 3 years. I can not wait until the time comes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Today we can observe that the cryptocurrency market has turned green. Do you think, friends, is it really a signal for a turn or just another bull trap?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Growth necessarily will, but can be not so quickly as we think. Now the growth/correction cycle has increased significantly. If earlier it was 1 year, now it can be 2-3 years. This is all done in order to knock the tokens out of weak hands, and buy them at a very low price. But many beginners do something and what they sell their assets
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Nice topic ,I agreed with you on this ,finally I'm seeing new better news on the web since November 1st so I guess things are working out better ,every new crypto investors should try to understand that the only method that works in cryptocurrency world is patience and now crypto market is getting stronger,far away from dying.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes we have to believe that cryptocurrency will bring back life to those who invest on it. We need to put our trust that its just on a lie low stage right now and will rise from the dead very soon. If we don't believe it's going to happen that way, who else will? There's a very small population on cryptos. If that is not maintained, that's when crypto market will die.
Activity: 280
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I also believe in the cryptocurrency market, it inspires me to live better, now is not the best time in the market, but we all hope that the market will soon unfold and begin to grow, and it all stands still.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

In my eyes, there is no room left for panic. Now you need to either go ALL-in or go to HOLD. And either you lose everything, or you multiply your funds. I don’t have the last money, so I’m probably taking the risk and wait a year or two.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
It's not easy going through this period. We don't know for sure when things will change. But we need to just wait and acquire good tokens now so that when the time comes, we would not miss out.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I guess not. Many analysts now predict a continuation of the bearish trend for 18 months. About this period we need to wait.
Activity: 434
everyone knows that the world of cryptocurrency has huge potential, blockchain is the future of our world, many people know that the growth of the market will be but the main question is when???many are waiting for a very long time, and how much more to wait or who do not know, but we have no choice, we will wait for as much as necessary.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Like you, I also believe in the potential of the crypto market and I am really glad to meet those who share my opinion here. I hope that the market will recover in the nearest future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Like you, I also believe in the potential of the crypto market and I am really glad to meet those who share my opinion here. I hope that the market will recover in the nearest future
I also believe that the market will grow. The market is still very young and we were lucky to see it. When the cryptocurrency becomes everyday there will be something to remember.
Of course, Growth and development of Crypto will be intensified, we can see there have been
many born the ICO project sign that world Crypto would further grow in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
When it was quite experienced in this sort of thing certainly crypto is a common occurrence that happens every time. It's just for people new to sure they see this as the collapse of the market of crypto. Enter the height and fall even up to more than half in this period is the fact that it is difficult to be accepted. waiting for growth come as well indeed not a short time so it must be demanded to wait when to want big results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
I also believe that the market will grow. The market is still very young and we were lucky to see it. When the cryptocurrency becomes everyday there will be something to remember.
Activity: 308
It is good if this will happen for a new wave of market growth, the market has fallen for months and now is bouncing back to crypto even though it takes a short time
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
With my few years in the space, the forth quarter has always bein a good time for the market but to my surprise the market is still moving side ways which shows there is something big on the wings, we need to be well prepared for this rise in price because it is surely coming very soon
copper member
Activity: 462

You are not a financial advisor to predict a new wave of bull run very soon. Don't give people that kinda hope. It's been 11 months now and we are still here. Let the market play out for itself
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
True! The cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is continue spreading all over the world and this is unstoppable. And i believe that those who are in patient and true believer are only will get the reward. This time the condition or the state of market are down but this is not the time to be sad or to feel depress but grab it as great opportunity to seek good and promising project to invest which is you can buy it in a very cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: