Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 48. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Yes, I also believe that very soon we will see a new growth and progress in the cryptocurrency market. We just have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I have no idea ....
I am still thinking of doing an analysis to predict the progress of the cryptocurrency market.
it's just that we cannot equate it with 2017 which has experienced a rapid increase.
Wait and be patient. After all, I believe in the crypto world as the world of the future. there's no harm in having a deposit right now right?
 Cool Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Unfortunately I think you are seeing this all wrong.
Taking information and data from a couple years ago is incredibly unwise.
That information is outdated and doesn't apply to our current scenario.

First off, the crypto market is way more diverse than five years ago.
There is absolutely no way that just hodling and waiting for profit will work.
There is an incredibly high chance that will end up with you losing all of the value in your portfolio.

But, the biggest change is, major corporations are adopting crypto like crazy, but not in the way we want.
Instead of investing in current projects, they are just building their own blockchains, which, of course, makes sense when you stop to think about it.
Why spend money on another company when you can just do it yourself?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
It is the nature of the market to be bearish or bullish as there is speculation behind it .Bearish market can never be sustained forever there must be uprising soon be hopeful.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
This may be optimistic. I found that investors are only now reducing. There are still many people waiting for opportunities. This may require patience to wait for the cryptocurrency to take off. When many people lose confidence in the cryptocurrency, the market may rise.
Activity: 459
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
That's what I'm thinking and planning for in the future. We need to wait 3-4 years to get great returns from the market. But it's been a long time for us. But I think we should change the strategy to match the bottom of the market now. In my opinion, we should still invest long term instead of trying to trade everyday to get a small amount of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes, this is not the right time for the market because the price is still very low. But if you want to invest now is a very good time. With you investing now, of course, you can also get coins at cheap prices. And I still believe that the price of coins will go up and we will see a new wave.
Activity: 378
Of course, this is what everyone is waiting for, that the market will rise again after all this time collapsing, for the market to be able to get back up, of course this requires a short time, of course, we must be patient to achieve good things.
Activity: 350
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The market will surely will be greath again but the question is how soon as we have been long waited enough since last year. If you are expecting by this year then i will say to stop assuming as most of predictions of market growth is now focused on 2019 in which they have abandoned their hope for this year so i suggest that we have to move on and relax as we will just wait for the next yeat to come
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Crypto used to be underestimated because it was classified as a new technology introduced by the community. for some people who are smart investment, maybe this is a great opportunity to invest, but for those who do not have basic investment, it is very difficult to accept
Activity: 812
Obviously the turn around from the bear market to bullish market is eminent however the expected time is difficult to predict I am very sure that cryptos market has not reach it peak and has full potential with respect to its future outlook and going by the daily adoption of cryptos in various sectors of the economy.

After drop more than 70% in market cap value and price, i am believe cryptomarket will bounce back and reach trillion dollar market cap. Its hard to predict precise time because no body knows but with good news come to market, i am believe it will not take a long time
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Investment in crypto is a long term investment  and  we have to be patient  until the bearish market end.
Crypto market has it`s own cycles and it can last for months and even years before we see  uptrend .
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I do not think we will see a sharp rise in the near future. until the issue of regulation is resolved, the market will not be able to repeat the 2017 growth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Many new price fluctuations are evident in the market. However, it is still unclear whether the expected new and large price fluctuation will be downward or upward. We will see it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Do you really think so? In my opinion, this may not happen for the same amount of time, so it’s not worth pinning high hopes on this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Obviously the turn around from the bear market to bullish market is eminent however the expected time is difficult to predict I am very sure that cryptos market has not reach it peak and has full potential with respect to its future outlook and going by the daily adoption of cryptos in various sectors of the economy.
Activity: 392
Well, such a wave as it was in 2017, I think it will not be soon, you will need to wait a couple of years, I think by 2020 we will be able to see something similar , but it is certainly tempting to invest now !
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
The market is still unpredictable, many are afraid to invest in investments. Cryptor has a great impact on trade and you need to have great patience to hold on for a long time. I believe that in six months there will be significant growth. And beginners need to hold on and believe.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth
Of course, in a week or two the market will not grow as we would like. Need to wait a little longer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Am very sure over 80% of everyone associated with cryptocurrency is anticipating a bullish run. The truth is, only speculations and anticipations are left to offer some form of comfort. There are no backings or support to claims that there is an incoming wave of market growth but I can say with some level of expectations, experience and assurance that, the crypto market is near a recovery and will succeed in making everyone happy.
Pages:
Jump to: