Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 49. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
I truly see a market recovery between now and January. This is usually the period when we begin to record a very strong market like in 2017.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
I wait for growth every day. Every day I look at the quotations of cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap but nothing changes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I agree that the market is starting to bounce slowly. It seems that the value of all the different types of cows in cryptocurrency will start increasing in a couple of months. And in the market from the year of March 2019, there will be good bounce and everyone will be very much benefited. Good time is coming soon, just wait a little longer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Well, judging by such a global correction, the output from it should be stormy.  According to all the analyses and predictions of analysts, December promises to be stormy.  I think up to $ 15,000 bitcoin rises 100% and this is the minimum price that can be.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
It often happens that waiting for some events takes much longer than you imagine. That's exactly what's happening to me now. I thought that the active growth of the market will begin this autumn, but my expectations were not fulfilled.

If you take a look at such "prediction" threads started at the beginning of the current year, you could laugh to tears. Ether $4000 and bitcoin $25000. What a bullshit)
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
very soon - tomorrow or next week. to give such predictions is very reckless.
I do not think that this year we will see a big increase in prices for cryptocurrency. There may be slight jumps in growth, but so far there are no prerequisites for this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Something big is coming, just check what is going on with cold wallets of the top exchanges. Bitfinex is accumulating BTC on it's cold wallet. They keep more than 100k of the btc, just imagine...
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
My  opinion, especially in October, the value of coins in crypto tends to decrease, but the partisipant of crypto  is increasing, especially bountyhunter. This is proof that crypto is getting more interestedPreviously, the Bounty Hunter will be a holder or investor.so the market is getting crowded and buyer competition will increase the value of coins
Activity: 153
Your text is a MOTIVATION for everyone. The market will go up very soon. Few weeks ago I got a message from a experienced btc investor. He told me that he is hope about the December season., Because that is the most expensive month and most relaxing month. People who spending the vacation will find for something to earn some money. SO they will enter to this filed and they will invest. By that the market will return for the great way...
That's what he said.. I think you can get a idea from his words..  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i believe the same. market have been loosing blood for around 1 year. it is going to start growing up again sooner or later. and i think the time for a reverse is about to come.
Activity: 420
Well, after a year of almost falling , I think for the new year that we will see a Grand , I think there may be razvorot , but of course one should not expect rapid growth from
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Absolutely agree with you!  a new wave of growth of the whole crypto market is inevitable. We just need to be patient and to keep our heads cool, do not react like a hamsters on each and every news. Do not be manipulated by those who want to grab all your money!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yes, of course. After falling there will be a growth in any case. Now the market is in Flat, and how long it will last, anyone can't certainly give you an answer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
It often happens that waiting for some events takes much longer than you imagine. That's exactly what's happening to me now. I thought that the active growth of the market will begin this autumn, but my expectations were not fulfilled.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I have a very strong believe in the market, this is just a correction in the market value and price.  I hope very soon we see a new and improved market.
The bull market will arrive very soon and we hope for better, all we need to do at  this time is just to be patient and not rush in dumping of coins because the dumping of coins and tokens will just make it worst causing a drastic reduction in prices and devaluation of the project itself
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I think that the new wave of market growth will not be until next fall, since I have not seen any signals for a turn in the next few months.

So many times i have seen others were saying that same thing like you dude, you can't even determine such fall as the signal towards the next bullish trend. Market is really unpredictable just like a lot of people are expecting long term gain on crypto but they always see crypto gets more and more downtrend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I look forward to the situation when all the same many people start to show interest in what is now called cryptocurrency, in the future I hope it will become mainstream, because now I’m sure that it will make sense
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I agree, we need this! The whole market needs a new wave of pump and the new flow of fresh investors to the crypto space. We all believe and hope that the green market will come till the end of December.
Activity: 154

today news mention most of the altcoin price rising, soon bull market will be back  Cheesy
Activity: 196

We have been waiting for this wave of growth for several months and it is not in a hurry to appear on the market. But I will wait and hope that this is the real truth and we will finally be happy with the situation on the market
Pages:
Jump to: