Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 50. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree with you, experienced investors are using this opportunity to fill their altcoin bags while non-experienced investors are crying that the crypto market is about to die, I think investing in crypto currency should be now so that when everything starts going up, you will benefit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Well, I also think that there will be a market recovery soon, those who have long been in the crypto currency know this and believe in it , wait after the new year and the recovery will be!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
You may be too optimistic. In fact, the bubble in the cryptocurrency market is still being released. This may require a lot of investors to leave, and a new round of growth may need to wait longer. Maybe it will still fall.
Seeing now is indeed very difficult to soar, yes this process takes a long time to return to normal again and rises high. maybe next year Crypto will grow again little by little and over time will reach the top. be patient because all this requires a process, we are not sure when it will rise high but you must say that Crypto can rise again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
We are all hoping and waiting to see new growth in crypto,but it may not come so soon,we believe it will eventually come and so everyone of us can smile again
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
You may be too optimistic. In fact, the bubble in the cryptocurrency market is still being released. This may require a lot of investors to leave, and a new round of growth may need to wait longer. Maybe it will still fall.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Indeed, hopefully, very soon for the market growth. I do believe that the crypto market will go better in the next year. This year however, they are very sad and risky to turn the money into the crypto. Crypto i this year is very risky because all coins experience the dropped price, moreover the the ETH. There is only few signal that state the market will grow in the early months. But, I think that it will need more and more months again.
Activity: 518
I do not think that we will see growth very soon as it was in 2017 , I think it will begin by the end of 2019 , I think it will be already violent , and now we are only near the bottom, wait and do not sell !
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I believe too that we will see growth of the market of cryptocurrency soon. The creator of such cryptocurrency as ethereum has begun to say about it also. He has told that we are waited by the big growth of the market soon and I trust him.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I wait this every day and there are no changes. Every day at a forum speak about growth and it is absent. When do not speak about growth then the price will grow.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I think that the new wave of market growth will not be until next fall, since I have not seen any signals for a turn in the next few months.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
You are right but for the market to turn bullish we need new investers to enter the market by then bull run will start.
Hold is the key for gain.
Activity: 462
Support is needed not only for beginners! Anyone who has seen a real salary is difficult to reorganize, and it’s hard to tune in to what is happening now!
Activity: 294
Not always of course a very long time to keep the coins , but it is for today's situation - this is the only correct solution for almost all coins in the cryptocurrency market . Patience to us all and a speedy bull market
Activity: 367
I think it's inevitable. Everything in this world is cyclical and you as traders should understand it. If the growth began at least once, it will repeat in the future.
Activity: 210
We need to believe and to manage our tokens. Sometimes I sacrifice significant part of my coins to invest in other coins and I hope that my actions make market alive!
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I always have faith on crypto, this market condition now will be okay someday and we can see another growth again, maybe this year is not good enough but it doesn't mean to giveup, lets continue to invest and support crypto because this is for our own good.
Activity: 392
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

For me, cryptocurrencies are a very complex process and I do not think about predicting growth. The market is not yet at the level that growth was so close. I do think that will have to wait for this about six months
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
And now they don’t invest at all, knowing that this is not the end of the recession. A new wave of growth will come no earlier than next spring. Such a prolonged correction will be very difficult to overcome any of the market participants.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
I agree with you. I also think that the current market phenomenon is more like an adjustment than a collapse, because when the price of cryptocurrency becomes more suitable for purchase, it will attract more investors!
Activity: 401
in my opinion, this year the market performance is very weak, even though there is a new wave of growth, but not in this fast time and I think it takes a long time for real growth.

Pages:
Jump to: