Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 52. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am very optimistic about this. When will it happen? Well, I don't mind that much. When it happens, it happens. But I do expect great growth coming our way. All these corrections are just part of a momentum building up. We just need to be on a watch so that we won't be left behind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
We'll see, but I'm  optimistic about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I am also waiting for the new wave of electronic market. Hope everything will be restored. The electronic market will become as vibrant as before, the pennies continue to rise. If the bitcoin is now stable and rising I will be very happy. I will get rich quickly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes of course i agree with this, market wave as soon as possible. I do believe and positive that bullrun is coming or happening this year end. We will never notice and wonder that price will rise again day by day before to end this 2018. Those who were selling are failed to their decision and make to buy another again.
Activity: 266
I have the same opinion as you.
I consider the current price reduction of Cryptocurrency due to a coin correction.
The time interval may increase in price again.
We just need to wait and be patient until the price of Cryptocurrency rises again and stabilizes the price value.
I am sure that with the correction of the Cryptocurrency price, one day the price will rise again. I am sure of this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
End of 2018 will be a wave full of bulls because at the mid of 2018 it has been stable for lets hope this is what the whales will do pump the market like it used to be.
Activity: 350
At present, the crypto market is in a period of strong fluctuations and falling prices. No sign of a bull market. I think, probably in December or the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Maybe the same situation will happen again in 2024. But I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will make a lot of profit this time. it is easy to grow from $ 0.01 to $ 10, but from $ 10 to $ 10,000 is much more difficult.
Activity: 202
I fully agree that the market waves will not continue indefinitely, and not far off will necessarily be a bullish market. You have to try to believe it . And just wait patiently for that time. And we will be pleasantly surprised by the profit , I believe in it with all my heart
Activity: 266
That's it, that now there is just a correction of the market, you do not need to lose heart . More like natural selection, the strongest will survive: both projects and investors and participants who will continue to believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Real growth in current market is impossible. People care about top currencies too much and ignore prospective projects. Untill it would be changes, nothing will help the market.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
In the market everything is natural and I think that from the beginning of the correction and but the new peak of growth the period will be 2 years is a very short period of time for investment. I rely on this opinion and investment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
The rise in the market is supported by purchasing power. Although I don't see much information about the source of purchasing power, I really hope that the market will improve! Give us a little confidence!
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
It is not correct to compare 2013 and 2014 to nowadays, at that time world was not aware of cryptos and their tech. At this point most of poeple have heard of cryptos at lease one time, thus there is no room for such explosive growth.
Activity: 252
It is all about the patience. You need to stay calm, especially when the market is falling. I also believe in crypto currencies and hope that the market will recover till the end of the year and we will all get our profits that we deserve.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Reading similar topics and comments that people leave, it is good to see that no one can give less compelling reasons why growth should start, everyone just believes.  Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I completely agree, there are so many new projects out there being developed that could help bring mass adoption. e.g. Plutus developing a debit card that lets you pay at any NFC enabled terminal in the world. As soon crypto can start being used as an actual currency we will see crazy growth.

https://t.me/plutus_group
Activity: 164
I believe that the market is still rising but this will not happen this year. Obviously, cryptocurrency is developing in the right direction, the fact that now is not the best period does not mean that it will be so
Activity: 322
In the same time, it would be pretty silly to hope that BTC will ever cost 13k dollars in future. The same story with ETH: chances are very low.
Activity: 378
Most of investors are not ready to wait for several years, so they sell all their tokens and slow the recovery process. It makes me very sad, but I believe in best!
Pages:
Jump to: