Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 10. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 06:04:12 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Personally, I think that video calling for KYC if you are a bounty hunter is too much, as an investor I'd set an amount of investment that will require video calling.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
February 02, 2019, 06:02:53 PM
If project want to do the KYC procedure, video call actually is the 100% way to avoid the KYC cheaters. Nowadays there are a lot of hacked documents on darket, so some people use them to pass the KYC and the video call totally prevents such things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
February 02, 2019, 05:30:03 PM
Making video call for verification is something you have to do, really. As you know people are aware of multiaccounts and it is like a preventive measure.
Also it is like a measure again money laundering
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
February 02, 2019, 05:25:09 PM
I can say it is one of the safest ways to use if they really want an anti-cheat system. As for documents, people can even still other people's documents and use them as theirs. Most KYCs done do not required a selfie with current date which brings in a flaw because if I have a friend's selfie with pic and passport, i am ok to cheat or for what ever reasons why the kyc is done.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
February 01, 2019, 09:09:24 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
wow!! What a great idea this is! Really  i did not think about this way for kyc verification before one minute from now. But i can not think how it will be work for kyc? Its need more time and More workers for doing verify.  I don't  think they will choose this process. But if they can maintain this way then this process will be best for accurate  kyc. Because many fake ico collect kyc information from the customers and they sold or use to make another crime.  Thanks
Activity: 560
February 01, 2019, 08:37:21 AM
It is interesting how, at the legislative level of a number of countries, an understanding of the KYC process is carried out, which today is still trying very actively to have real opportunities to somehow be legalized.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 09:01:02 PM

I agree more with the video call, I think it will be more simple because there is no need to fear failing to upload documents, because with a video call, we can directly interact with the bounty team and follow their instructions. it will be better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 30, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

Video call for kyc verification?
- Here in my country before I convert my Bitcoin into fiat, we had an exchange here asking for that video call for KYC.
Is it possible?
- Yes, it is possible
 Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process?
- in my exchange here they are asking for video call and sending documents for verification process.
 Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.
- Most ICO they required KYC, but most bounty campaigns are not requiring KYC for their bounty participants.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 03:56:47 PM

For me, kyc is convenient in any form )
I think kyc on video will have a few inconveniences with the fact that you will need to communicate with people and at this time they may be busy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 30, 2019, 03:30:44 PM
I think that this is impossible, since it will require intensive work of operators and they will need to have time to process a large amount of data

It would be very convenient, you do not need to provide any documents for a passport and the like, and it could remove bots from the forum once and for all. The idea is good, but I do not think that it will be possible, many people will not agree to this, and therefore it can be said that the idea is unrealizable.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 30, 2019, 03:16:10 PM
I think that this is impossible, since it will require intensive work of operators and they will need to have time to process a large amount of data
Activity: 616
January 30, 2019, 03:07:40 PM
Lot of people also using other I.D for using it in KYC so it's hard to know every users in Kyc for videocall is enough to confirmed that you are the person for verify it. It's very stricted also. Cheesy

Well they would have to hold their ID's alongside their face to actually confirm it's them. I Don't see the problem
In my opinion it has many disadvantages, for example if the call is not answered by us then how? Whether the team will repeat it or KYC is considered a failure. because sometimes we do things that make us not hold a cellphone or computer device and also when we travel it is most likely not getting a signal and that can inhibit KYC.
especially if we have to use ID, we will be more difficult because we cannot carry our ID when doing all activities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 03:04:05 PM
Lot of people also using other I.D for using it in KYC so it's hard to know every users in Kyc for videocall is enough to confirmed that you are the person for verify it. It's very stricted also. Cheesy

Well they would have to hold their ID's alongside their face to actually confirm it's them. I Don't see the problem
What opportunities appear for those people who have neighbors, relatives and a large family. Saw a call everyone can provide not only themselves, but also the one who is nearby.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 30, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

I did one video KYC verification and the process took about 40 minutes and I say no more! Investors have a time for do this thing? I do not think so, so ICOs are loosing their investors if they ask for video KYC.
I also think so. Now activity in ICO projects has significantly decreased, both from investors and bounty hunters. If the ICO team enters a video call as a KYC check, I think that then the project will not raise sufficient funds from investors and there will not be enough support for the project from the headhunters. Not everyone has the opportunity and desire to communicate with the ICO team using a video call. I am sure that the video call will not take root in ICO projects.
Activity: 26
January 30, 2019, 01:45:22 PM

Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 11:45:17 AM
Activity: 26
January 30, 2019, 11:41:01 AM
Video call should be just video. Film yourself holding your documents and talk about it to prove you are a real person
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 11:25:07 AM
I believe credentials is proof enough.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2019, 11:24:04 AM
I tried it, Video call for KYC verification seems to verify identity very well, if it is widely applied, it will greatly reduce phishing components.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 11:21:05 AM
Passing or uploading you IDENTIFICATION CARD and giving your personal details is not good for anyone especially here online.
Worse : If they ask you to submit ADDRESS VERIFICATION by using bills or certificate of residency.
WORST : VIDEOCALL!!!
Pages:
Jump to: