Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 13. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 11:59:58 AM
To me  video call for KYC wouldn't be a bad one but they should make sure that it's very well perfected before they introduce it so they won't go about wasting precious time
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 11:29:10 AM
I participated in one bounty and there was a KYC through a video call! I really didn’t like it, I wouldn’t want to talk to anyone who showed me my documents to him. and another problem in time zones ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 20, 2019, 11:18:52 AM
Video won't be used because it takes up more storage space than a simple photo. Also you need more people to process it which takes more time and money. The stellar airdrop required video KYC but it was a huge company so they can do it whereas new companies cannot
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
I always have a categorically negative attitude towards KYC because I have always believed and still think that such processes kill your anonymity and security on the network. It is not fair and not serious.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 20, 2019, 11:02:54 AM
Is this too much for every participants of the ICO?
Being assigned to pass KYC with those public documents or National ID is being dangerous on your side.
Then a video call will get more approval that documents are meant to be yours and can be sold in public.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 10:59:42 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think I would have preferred this form of verification to documents upload. They can use this means to avoid double registration if that is the reason for the kyc.
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
January 20, 2019, 10:49:50 AM
One of the big exchanges practiced this kyc video call method some time ago, they request a check when user loses his/her phone and needs to reset g2f.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 20, 2019, 10:41:41 AM
i hard to do, but video call for KYC i think that you can use when you forget the password you wallet or change some data, i still agree when KYC what we do, used doc like passport, id card, or other to verification i just think that idea not enough good to do
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 20, 2019, 10:34:19 AM
Yes it could be the best way but who really wants it? I came into this market because you can work and act anonymously and that was something new and great for me. Lately the KYC procedure came out and we forced to give our identity to the projects. And now Video calls for verification.. This is nnot good and i would not show my face to someone online. I think i would pass if i have to do that. It is not ethic..
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 20, 2019, 10:28:50 AM
Im not against for that but people need a security because it is risky to show your face even in trusted company because we need privaxy maybe ID and otjer information is enough for that. But if that is best way maybe other project will use that but what if the big investor did not want that for sure they will backout and they will not invest anymore let's see what is disadvatanges of that.
Activity: 532
January 20, 2019, 10:17:36 AM
when you that, how many operators or time to do it, so i think that not effective to do just only for confirm KYC in the bounty or market exchange, its wasting time for develop because their must confirm thousands of members to verification
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 20, 2019, 10:05:11 AM
Video KYC is not really a bad idea but the issue on ground is that it shouldn't be introduced when it hasn't been perfected yet. I did Video KYC on a particular project and it was so so annoying.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 19, 2019, 07:04:08 PM
Yes, they can verification the kyc by using video calls to all investors and bounty participants, but I think this will all take a lot of time and money, if they can afford no problem, because as a bounty participant I will follow the rules given
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 06:27:12 PM
What if you belong to a project team, then you ask 10,000 KYC members by video call?
I think this is impossible.
Or 10,000 calls, or 10,000 audits of the individual. It will take a maximum of twice as long. I think that this is not an obstacle.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
January 19, 2019, 03:15:20 PM
What if you belong to a project team, then you ask 10,000 KYC members by video call?
I think this is impossible.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 19, 2019, 01:54:58 PM
Wow! Is this how far KYC verification are now? I have missed the last months from crypto and now I'm trying to get this as year in order for me but I think to actually verify KYC in video calls it takes a lot of time and energy and I doubt that the users will join in such a bounty but what I know right? In my opinion , KYC should be obligatory for every bounty participant.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 19, 2019, 01:51:59 PM
I think it's quite effective if used, KYC is very helpful if someone wants to cheat. the application that I think is good for video calls is telegram. I like some of the features of this telegram.
Video Call is indeed an effective way to avoid data manipulation (such as editing names, photos, etc.). But In my opinion, it will take a long time to verify dozens or even hundreds of investors and bounty participants than a fully automated KYC system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 01:49:07 PM
Yes. Very possible I think I have done a kyc where I pass through video recording with cam but the issue is I still pass through a lot before passing the kyc cause I have to latter submit my documents which I think is not necessary. They are all scam tranna get something
Activity: 588
January 19, 2019, 01:41:11 PM
Video KYC is of course a serious argument to verify the identity. But you should understand that such a procedure seriously violates your security, this has already been discussed many times.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 01:11:28 PM
It is possible, but i think it will be time consuming at the end of the Developers, also i think i am not in support of Kyc for bounty hunters. For investors it is fine but i still prefer picture upload.
Pages:
Jump to: