Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 12. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 25, 2019, 06:11:21 AM
Know Your Customer is not healthy for the bounty participants or even to investors of any project.
Though this will be a good defense for the ICO team to eliminate those people who are not eligible to participate.
Documents is not good to share and video call be worst.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 06:09:05 AM
it may be difficult to use Kyc video calls, but this further reduces the risk of fraud, video calls can be done using an agreement before a video call is made, so that the contacted party can prepare themselves, in addition to the readiness of words or sentences that I will question
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 05:32:22 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
This is not advisable for us to do this kind of requirement, as a bounty hunter it is too much if implemented. KYC identification is enough, maybe the one need that those investors with big investment to make sure of the project security. For those bounty hunters and airdropper, I think this is not necessary to do.

Activity: 243
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 04:44:34 AM
Yes, it is a great idea but I have no idea how to check thousands of people on video. Moreover, many will not be able to answer and they have to constantly call back. A lot of problems with a video call, and upload your documents to someone is also not a good idea.
Activity: 322
January 25, 2019, 04:34:55 AM
Wow video KYC sounds like a nightmare from the novel 1984.  Next we will need full retina scans and anal probes.  Are you guys seriously sending in Passport documents over and doing videos? 
I think not, because exposing credentials over the internet, without fully unknown people can lead to fraud. They may use our id to scam other people, worst is to steal and we are the blame. Best to avoid this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 06:18:45 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Is it Video call or video recording? That video recording for KYC can be so frustrating. I tried it on one app, my head almost fell off my neck where I was doing 'look over left shoulder', 'bring the phone closer' and all that. I had to give up.
Activity: 546
January 24, 2019, 06:17:36 PM
It won't be easy to implement video call for kyc when you imagine the thousands of people that will need to key in for kyc, it will be a huge task for the team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 24, 2019, 06:11:12 PM
Document verification is okay for KYC, recommending  video call is quite demanding for both investors and the ICO developer,  it is tedious for ICO developers to schedule several time for individual investors, also for both parties time difference might be a challenge, I feel with the document verification details investors profile can be ascertain.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
January 24, 2019, 05:18:02 PM
I think it will be more difficult for the project, but it is quite real. I would personally like to have video conferences for KYC.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
January 24, 2019, 03:46:11 PM
Until now, KYC verification using video calls has not been used.
A couple of months ago I was looking at the bounty campaign Imusify where the KYC procedure had to take place through a video call.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 03:40:00 PM
Such actions entail serious consequences. I think that the best thing would probably be to not use such opportunities, because they obviously could damage your security, so just be careful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 07:14:02 PM
It will be very problematic, I think. Documents we can send at any time, and for a video call will have to choose a certain time everyday and call all participants. It's a little difficult I think.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 20, 2019, 06:56:29 PM
I have a great doubt about coordinating a video call KYC effectively. Sticking to sending required document is very much flexible. If the person is not available while the call is been made. What happens?
Activity: 588
January 20, 2019, 06:27:28 PM

Until now, KYC verification using video calls has not been used. I see that many Bounty projects that use KYC only upload personal data. I think this video call is very difficult to use and of course, it costs a lot.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 20, 2019, 06:02:08 PM
I don't think that's the best option. Video call to pass KYC will be very difficult to organize and no one will do it. It is much more convenient to send documents.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 05:47:21 PM
I think that there is no difference between a video call or sending your data, because in any case you will provide a lot of data and passport, too. Video call is usually used to check KYC.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 20, 2019, 05:45:10 PM
I passed video KYC only once, when I received stellar airdrop and they required to pass it on blockchain info.
As for me it was quite simple, I must just to pronounce numbers and turn my head, nothing special!
Activity: 319
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 20, 2019, 05:40:06 PM
It will be so much easier and less stressful if that can surely be. A face snap move with recognition moving video and that if another requirement does not follow it equivalent to the previous asked questions when kyc. Just feel it will be a normal good thing for buyers and hunters
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
January 20, 2019, 04:40:19 PM
 Video call for KYC verification sounds  very funny , i dont think it will work , the selfie thats is being used right now is okay.  what if the person is indisposed when the call is being placed? Video calls for KYC is not  it  realistic atall.
Activity: 644
January 20, 2019, 04:09:47 PM
Having KYC via video calling is already absurd and not necessary. I think selfie holding your card is already enough and some exchanges and ICO's are now implementing it. Also why would the developer waste a time to video calling their hundreds of investors and it's a waste of time. Unless you are the advisor or an angel investor.
Pages:
Jump to: