Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 21. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 09, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
To see clearly documents that require a very good camera. That's why most people simply can not pass KYC so. I made my point of view.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
it would be a good way out because I don’t want to pass on my information to others
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 08, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

It is also very interesting to verify using a video call, very unique and good to try, so we can verify with our own faces and be safer, it seems like
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
It seems to me that many projects are paying too much attention to security issues in terms of precautions and verification for their members. I can understand when verification requires a passport photo and a selfie, however when you are forced to undergo an analogue of video interview, it will annoy me a little.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 06:36:02 PM
Until now, KYC uses video calls, no ICO project has run it. I think this will be difficult to implement because there are no applications that can support this. And this will definitely be difficult to run because it definitely requires not a little money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 08, 2018, 06:30:03 PM
Your point is good and very safe for our documents but I don't think they will do that because it will consume a big amount of time. Imagine in every ICO there are thousands of investor and bounty hunters do you think they will waste time to call every person? Think of it at this time, they have a very hard time to verified all our documents and it's very hard for them to release the token, how much more if they're going to call us?
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 06:16:50 PM
I think it's quite convenient. If you decide to pass the KYC, it does not matter how you do it, in any case, your documents will be transferred.
Activity: 490
Merit: 119
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 08, 2018, 04:35:46 PM
once i passed kyc through a video call. The app called IDnow. But I'm not sure that it will work for bounty hunters. Because the number of people is too much
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
December 08, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I have never heard of this form of verification for KYC, but I have met with the mobile phone app, where in live you have to make instructions, for example move your head or blink.
Documents can be stolen or easily purchased on the black market. This form of verification would certainly be much more credible.
Activity: 714
December 08, 2018, 03:10:06 PM
video call with 5000 bounty hunters? is that possible? What questions will be given? Does the team have free time for video calls with all participants? then when will they start development if they have to be busy with video calls? Cheesy Cheesy
I have never seen this possible to spend a lot of time and it is impossible to do it quickly so that it will be difficult for bounty participants. the personal experience I've done is verification for several crypto markets that require video call verification
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
video call with 5000 bounty hunters? is that possible? What questions will be given? Does the team have free time for video calls with all participants? then when will they start development if they have to be busy with video calls? Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 08, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

why not? it will be safe at least. well, it might be not that comfortable and polite, but then, safety first, isn't it? would be nice to have some special app for that which you can't crack down
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 08, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
not a good idea, since it will be difficult and problematic to compare the call time between the verifier and the respondent) there is not always access to the computer, problems with the Internet or electricity or other interference may occur.
still - the difference in time zones
and there will be thousands of failed calls
check will be delayed for weeks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 08, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
in my opinion it's not good to do video with video calls, because I have experienced it like making video calls with video calls and having to speak by showing documents.

then my advice as usual is also enough and detailed.
Activity: 700
December 08, 2018, 02:43:00 PM
I believe that for such a KYC you need a lot of resources, and where such resources from a beginner ICO? KYC should be held by the ICO founders themselves. Then there will be less fraud in this industry. KYC for participants is not a guarantee that you are not cheating.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 08, 2018, 08:55:47 AM
Applications developed for Video KYC are already available. Some platforms may even ask you to do this KYC with that applications. I guess Binance wants video recording for authentication.
Activity: 334
December 08, 2018, 08:52:09 AM
In fact, in many bookmakers for a long time there is such a practice as a video call to confirm the identity and install his knowledge.Therefore, there is nothing surprising if the organizers of KYC will use the same.After all, this is a real confirmation of the identity of the investor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Such a step would violate the characteristics of crypto which is very well known for its anonymous use. The KYC system that requires more processes and preparation that takes a long time does not always produce coins in good quality and durable. No need to join if there is an ICO like that. Follow ICO which has clear prospects and development that is carried out in a sportive manner

I am sure that you should not neglect any additional ways to secure your account in the cryptocurrency services. This may take some time, but it will also give you confidence in your safety. So be attentive about it
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
No for me i think is not even good to do such thing in the name of kyc why because if the start it scammers can use that video for some other things. Like scamming with that video of yours. So I think is not good to allow such.
Activity: 448
December 08, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
Yes, it is really convenient and safe. Video call will not take you much time and you do not risk when you send your documents. For most bounty hunters and investors, this would make life easier. But instead, the identification procedure requires increasingly complex actions.
I think that here it is worth agreeing with you, because there is common sense in this idea. Video verification makes it possible to save not only time, but also give the user confidence in the security of his personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: