Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 22. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 08, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
It's a good way to verify rather than giving identifications.

IIRC, this type of KYC is the same what LatiumX is doing with their platform. It's not literally a video call but you need a video camera to verify some movements for verification.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
I don't think that's a good choice because it will take a lot of time and is also tiring , so I think the document is the best.
because there is no difference in uploading documents and also our video calls will still provide our documents.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 08, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
Yes, it is really convenient and safe. Video call will not take you much time and you do not risk when you send your documents. For most bounty hunters and investors, this would make life easier. But instead, the identification procedure requires increasingly complex actions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
This is absurd, when you will call to check your account, because you are not always in touch can be, plus it may not be convenient to be in a certain period of time,and you can not lead 2 even account, as you have a video with 2 accounts to confirm, for me it is not a particularly good topic

It seems to me that this nonsense has a definite purpose, but for some reason I can not guess what the developers are pursuing, who require a video to confirm their identity. Maybe it's better. Let them buy tickets for the journey and pay for the trip to their company, so that the investor or the Bounty Hunter personally appears to confirm his identity.
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
This is absurd, when you will call to check your account, because you are not always in touch can be, plus it may not be convenient to be in a certain period of time,and you can not lead 2 even account, as you have a video with 2 accounts to confirm, for me it is not a particularly good topic
Activity: 39
December 08, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
So far so good, Video call for KYC verification has been the best and gives the most productive results so far. It is very simple and easy to carry out. Just get a good device with effective front camera and you are good to go. This type does not take long to verify. Thanks to whoever came out with this Great idea.
Activity: 314
December 08, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
I think I would agree in video call as a verification of their requirements in their bounty participants and investors. It would be a safer way of know their client if they are not cheating etc and it is not gonna waste of their time in checking their personal information online and also to protect their user's on any hackers that would take that chances of getting their personal informations.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 08, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
Video call for kyc, gives 100% result of identification, because photos of documents and selvi with them can be bought on the darknet. This is a very interesting idea.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
December 08, 2018, 05:42:32 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

It is a very bad idea to make a video call for KYC, it needs additional staff and, accordingly, additional expenses.  And many investors will pass by this ICO, why show your face too?  There will be no such KYC.
Activity: 320
December 08, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Is this serious? you need to video call to verify KYC, that's a joke man. That's so impossible because submitting KYC is so hard for everyone because they will give their own information and then now you want video call... That is so impossible.
Activity: 546
December 08, 2018, 02:58:36 AM
KYC is a crazy idea for a bounty company. Better not to mess with it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
Until now the video call for KYC is still not running. I think this will experience many obstacles because these participants are not only in one country but in various countries in the world. There are still many projects that do not use KYC and I are better off looking for those who do not use KYC.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 02:39:32 AM
Such a step would violate the characteristics of crypto which is very well known for its anonymous use. The KYC system that requires more processes and preparation that takes a long time does not always produce coins in good quality and durable. No need to join if there is an ICO like that. Follow ICO which has clear prospects and development that is carried out in a sportive manner
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

I think the video call would suffice legitimacy of the investor or the bounty hunter but this is too much. Documents would already be enough to make sure that they are humans living in a certain part of the world. Video calls would take too much time and resources.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 08, 2018, 02:03:33 AM
in my opinion KYC does not need to be that complicated because not all participants are mainly participants of the bounty campaign program which requires KYC videos while the tokens they receive are not commensurate, as are airdrop participants where there are several airdrop programs that require KYC before receiving tokens, so in my opinion KYC is held as usual.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 08, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
Ok good idea to proof of identity
but what with proof of adress ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 08, 2018, 01:55:55 AM
ICO founders and CEO should be the one doing this as to give legitimacy to its project and avoid scams, documents can be forge some ICO project have done KYC and some of them turned out to be scams and private information has been stolen and it can be use by those scammers to pretend to be someone else.

Good point, a team should introduce theirselves during the launch of the project for them to prove that they are the one to be trusted in the industry before they will do the same for the investors and for the participants.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
December 08, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
ICO founders and CEO should be the one doing this as to give legitimacy to its project and avoid scams, documents can be forge some ICO project have done KYC and some of them turned out to be scams and private information has been stolen and it can be use by those scammers to pretend to be someone else.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 08, 2018, 01:27:07 AM
verification of KYC will give a good effect by reducing the amount on the scammer and thus doubles when applied in the bounty. yet another this will be something that is inconvenient and will certainly take a long time to complete. so maybe not recommended though well intentioned.
in fact it didn't take that long. almost the same as we did replenishing kyc manuals, but they ask for all of it directly from our conversation on the video call. I thought it would be nice, although a little tricky but it can be very helpful in resolving problems scamer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 08, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

I think that the more difficult the KYC check for investors and bounty hunters will be, the less chance the ICO team will have to succeed in raising funds. The wave of these checks KYC will soon pass, in the ICO there will be only projects that will be simple and clear for their participants. Therefore, I believe that the video in the KYC checks has no perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: