Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 18. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 04:40:05 AM
I worked back in the days when KYC was out of the question and everything was fine. Projects raised money, bounty hunters worked quietly and everyone was satisfied. Now you are trying to improve and break the working system.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 04:05:44 AM
When the KYC form identity alone is still experiencing conflict, then the video will be more experienced opposition. It is too troublesome even because it certainly should do not process quick and easy. Despite its own KYC function from either but it can also be misused for something that is not supposed to be like identity theft.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
January 02, 2019, 03:52:02 AM
Pretty good thing for me. Many people create dozens and hundreds of accounts to win the lottery and win a place to participate in the ICO, and with such a system they would be able to do it with much greater problems.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 30, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

That's a good idea for application maker, but they can just ask bounty hunters to upload their video with the verification of their identity to youtube, of course everybody here has a gmail and you can use youtube to upload your video and verifying your identity then send the link to the developers.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 30, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
It in entirely possible, infact the blockchain wallet now requires users to do Video KYC if they are to utilise the inbuilt exchange in the wallet, the experience was truly seamless.
Activity: 304
December 30, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Do you think that this data can not be faked? The person who needs to buy an account that has passed your video verification and the result you will spend money on technology and development of all this, and the result will be zero.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
If KYC needs a video call, they may need a large customer service team because they are unlikely to enable multiplayer online verification, right?

Though the idea of video call for KYC is good to some extent. But the point you stated is worth noticing. And because of this the question arises that does all projects have that much budget to support the customer service team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 26, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
video call- nonsense is it all, urine tests still they do not carry in jars?

hahah
I agree, this is already beyond all limits. What is this video call for? Why do projects need to carry out the KYC procedure? To make sure that a person invests or participates in the bounty? It seems meaningless to me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
KYC are made not because of you being look like a criminal or something bad person. It is made for some reasons it may be age, citizenship, eligibility, etc. Documents are more important than video call since nowadays videocalls can be tricked by some people for bad intentions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
If we are talking about a full-valued video call, where people will have to be present from both sides, then this doesn't make sense. This will take a lot of time and money of project. It would be much more justified to use the program for automatic data verification.
Last year (I don’t know how it is now) on the Poloniex exchange was checking through the camera, but there it was just necessary to take a selfie and it was automatically sent to them. But this is a completely different type of verification, in fact, you still give them your photos (even if you use the device’s camera).
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Grin They no longer know how to put us on these lists. Fingerprints passport video calling. Maybe soon we will be tested as you said. The market is dying and they are putting more pressure. I think this is done to get as much information about us as possible.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
December 26, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Video Call KYC verification is for me better because the process is much faster.
And I also think that for companies much better because it cant be cheated with fake IDs.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014
December 26, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Activity: 630
December 26, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
I passed a lot of KYC without any doubt and video KYC isn't that hard as you think. Usually you have to move your face and make several actions to verify your identity
Activity: 364
December 26, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
It is a great method to pass the KYC verification, because it is much more comfortable than to send your personal docs or make a video by your own. I would like that every project would integrate this process into their token sale process.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 04:32:20 AM
I haven’t met such a solution before, but of course, it’s all strange, for what purpose do they need a video call, to exclude all possible manipulations using other people's documents?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 26, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
Verification of identity through video communication is not a solution to the problem of KYC, as for these purposes bounty hunters can hire homeless people to sit in front of the camera and show their documents
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 26, 2018, 04:07:38 AM
I see that there are now a number of large exchanges like OKex that have adopted KYC format by video, but not video calls. I think KYC by video or video call is very difficult to implement, because it requires more resources.
Activity: 320
December 26, 2018, 04:04:09 AM

I believe that this is necessary only for investors, but not for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters do not pose a financial threat to the company and the project, as they are engaged exclusively in attracting people.
Activity: 658
December 22, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
It is definitely unnecessary!  Simple KYC should be what is needed for bounty hunters and government verified id for contributors and investors.  There is no need having your pictures contributes to random faces we see on the internet! 
Pages:
Jump to: