Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 24. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
Yeah i think it's possible and i have a friend who has experienced that before. He was having troubles getting verified and so he was asked to use that method. The only problem is that when they decide to use that method for all the many people in the project, it's going to be a tedious job and a lot of inconveniences may arise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
It's the first time I hear about video call for KYC verification. As for me, I wouldn't be happe to pass it. It's better to forget about some coins. THis video can be used everywhere later.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 03:31:23 PM
I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Why can't we build a robot that can scan people, just why would they??? ICO is engaged in collecting money, the process will be more difficult so it will be harder for them to raise funds, what difference does it make to them who gives them money??? the most important thing that would be given, my opinion is that this is complete nonsense, and if the guys go too far with KYC it will be the fall of new projects.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 06, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Knowing your customer through identification and government I.D is not cool for many investors.
Then they will add video call? isnt it too far from having our privacy?
In crypto we have wallet and that wallet can't be identified by anyone that it is yours unless you told so.
Then having KYC will be disaster for our private life?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 02:44:52 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I would not have a problem with actually doing video verification to make sure that I am actually real. I would take  this in place of actually turning in my id and sensitive information to people I do not know all in the name of kyc. it is definitely a better option to the conventional kyc method that we are all used to in the crypto community
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
KYC verification using video calls will be very time consuming and difficult for the project owner and bounty hunter. it becomes very dilemma when we have to send personal documents for KYC purposes while the tokens we produce are not very profitable.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
I think this is a good idea. Also we can use on verification system and made us an ID that says we are verified customer and we should be used that ID to participate ICOs. rather than submitting details for all ICOs, we can use one platform to submit KYC by easy click. I see this method is using.
Activity: 420
November 30, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
Do you think this is real? And whether it will be convenient? In my opinion, definitely not. I have no idea if it's possible or not.
Activity: 462
November 30, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

I think it is possible depending on the requirement they had on their KYC procedure. However, I think this is too hassle for both investors and bounty hunters. This might also affect the number of investors who will be investing in their project. Thus affecting the success of an ICO.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 30, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
I think I agree of using it as a KYC requirements instead of our KYC documents and it is really more on showing our true identity that's why I agree of using it in any needed ICO's. And to maintain our personal identity just like a normal interview in applying a job interview to make reasonable approach in any participants.
Activity: 196
November 30, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
Of course it is convenient , if you could call at any time , and remember the one the bounty was so inconvenient were they called me at an inconvenient time
copper member
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
I think the video call is necessary because people are not to be trusted. Some can take someone's document without the persons consent, snap and save. Video will prove the actual ownership of the document.
Activity: 255
November 30, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
This method will never become widespread, because it requires a living person to confirm every call and every entry.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 28, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

I think its a very great idea, i will like video kyc implementation for project team members especially because of the kyc frauds nowadays which is most rampant in icos today misleading investors
Activity: 434
November 27, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
Actually is really rational idea but I think that they just should look at the image of person because he may not know english so he can fill a form than he can pass the video call. Probably this idea will be used in foreesable future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
I mean it would be much safer for our documents. You do not need to send the pictures of your personal information. There will be a person that will verify you and it is great. I have done several KYC verifications via Skype and it was very comfortable.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
The next level of KYC verification, after video call for KYC, is to going to them in office and put fingerprint on paper...
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
Videocall for KYC will take a ton of time, imagine doing it with 10k people and that avarage 10-20 mins maybe less it will take a year to finish it. it can only be done if you are a private investor or something for common people going to participate in the ico its impossible task to deal with
Activity: 350
November 27, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
I think this is the best way to check the client because in this case you don't have to send your documents!
Activity: 322
November 27, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
It will create huge field for corruption within the KYC field, so you should not invest in something like that. You will not get money back.
Pages:
Jump to: