Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 23. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 08, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
Yes, many people don't like using KYC because they have to upload their personal data to get compensation. And of course this is very risky, we don't know what will be done with the personal data we have sent. KYC with this video call is very good and this is a very new breakthrough. And I hope that instead of uploading our data, it's better to use video calls.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

This is time-consuming because like all the people are posting here, every bounty hunters and investors come from different time zone and there are thousands of bounty participants, it could take them months to finish it, they should not include bounty hunters only investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 07, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
verification of KYC will give a good effect by reducing the amount on the scammer and thus doubles when applied in the bounty. yet another this will be something that is inconvenient and will certainly take a long time to complete. so maybe not recommended though well intentioned.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
It seems kinda creepy to me... but if it means I don't have to take a picture with my passport, then I'd be willing to do it.
This is a good way to do KYC without worry our information would be stolen and it can be against fraud users in the airdrop of bounty campaign.
But participants would ask the high value of the reward to join.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 07, 2018, 08:22:51 PM
It seems kinda creepy to me... but if it means I don't have to take a picture with my passport, then I'd be willing to do it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:17:25 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I think KYC with video call possible but i dont think the team want to do that. Right now many third party that provide service on KYC and developers team can use it. Its more easy for people because they doing KYC one time but it can use many time in many ICOs. CIvic app for example
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 07, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

I am not an advocate of KYC for bounty hunters compare to investors bounty hunters are only getting a very small fraction of the coins I have a friend who only gets $5 worth of 4 months work and he was required to do a KYC, now this is not right they should do this to investors but not for bounty hunters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 07:15:55 PM
I would only be in favor, because a video call would greatly facilitate this entire procedure. There are of course projects in which it is not difficult to pass, but sometimes it is very long and painful. In addition, it is easier to spend 2 minutes on a video call.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
Actually, this is a very good idea KYC with video calls. And we don't need to send personal data. Sending personal data, in my opinion, is very risky because I am worried that the data is used for crime. However, KYC using video calls is very difficult to realize because it requires a very large cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
December 07, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
Many people began to use the video call for personal identification this year. Even some banks use them.
But this does not change anything, they demand to show your passport and take pictures of it. Therefore, I don’t see much difference between a regular KYC and a video call.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 07, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
I think the video call is very strange and certainly many investors don't agree with that. even today there are still some people who disagree with the rules of Kyc.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
December 07, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

my personal thought is that the KYC is in contradiction to the nature of the crypto money market. If projects and exchanges want to prevent malicious people, they should definitely look for other ways.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
I think this is a difficult task. There are about several thousand participants in bounty programs. You do not wake them all to call on their webcam to show their face and expanded passport?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 05:44:10 AM
It is much safer and easier than a normal KYC process. You do not need to send your docs anywhere and you keep your private information. It is very comfortable, because it takes several minutes to complete and you are good to go.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
I know what that type of verification is usually practiced by some Asian exchanges, but for me this this verification seems unacceptable. It is a certain interference in the personal space, if I do not want to communicate with anyone via video link, then why i must do this in order to have access to the exchange. This is nonsense.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
I think such a method is very possible to use even in my opinion it is an innovation so that KYC verification becomes faster and more accurate but the most important of all is that the team must inform all participants in advance that they are adapting these methods. so that there were no protests from participants regarding the verification they had to do at the end of the ICO
That method is very possible but it's quite risky for us because we include our information or details here in where they are able used with other speculation of site. I hope there's no KYC verification for the security of earnings.
Activity: 700
December 06, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
I think such a method is very possible to use even in my opinion it is an innovation so that KYC verification becomes faster and more accurate but the most important of all is that the team must inform all participants in advance that they are adapting these methods. so that there were no protests from participants regarding the verification they had to do at the end of the ICO
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
Video is hard to falsify,  identify of course can be falsify therefore i think video verification is the best way to do kyc, it is difficult to manipulate a video call. Some ico are now using this to know real identity of investors.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
It's the first time I hear about video call for KYC verification. As for me, I wouldn't be happe to pass it. It's better to forget about some coins. THis video can be used everywhere later.
+
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 06, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
It's the first time I hear about video call for KYC verification. As for me, I wouldn't be happe to pass it. It's better to forget about some coins. THis video can be used everywhere later.
I made a video call, but not for a specific project. There is a special application on the phone. I read about it on the Internet, it is certified and works even before the ICO. I thought it was convenient, because two minutes of conversation and KYC procedure was passed. It is very convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: