Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 26. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 25, 2018, 10:08:37 PM
The level of enthusiasm for projects that implement such a system is likely to experience a significant decline. The system applied is too much trouble for participants and investors. It will also deviate from one of the crypto characteristics, about privacy and also anonymity. It should be considered for each project manager in implementing the system. The system will affect the enthusiasm of investors and participants. And that can have an impact on the team's performance process.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:01:53 PM
it's excessive, kyc is normally just upload the document its more simple
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 25, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
I don't know. I think this idea is not the best, and a bit stupid. Just like sending your passport data.  I think we need to look for another way to confirm the identity and fight with scammers. ... I don`t understand many things in this procedure.
yes, it seems like an idea like this isn't so good, i think this method wastes a lot of time.
i think this idea is crazy, because some people cannot use foreign languages fluently. if you use a video call, it will make everyone difficult.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
November 25, 2018, 09:26:51 PM
That will busy day for bounty manager. The problem is spreadsheet sometimes late update and how can they there's plenty of time to take care of the video call ? what if there are 2000 participants ?
Kyc video call I think is only suitable for exchanger that if the members need to make changes to their data (in my country this apply) and to bounty just enough kyc identity as usual.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 25, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
Video call for KYC to replace documents upload is very possible and a good idea but it would be very tedious to do on the part of the Ico team with thousands of bounty hunters. Maybe they can hire dedicated 3rd party services to do it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
November 25, 2018, 07:55:09 PM
I don't know. I think this idea is not the best, and a bit stupid. Just like sending your passport data.  I think we need to look for another way to confirm the identity and fight with scammers. ... I don`t understand many things in this procedure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 25, 2018, 07:50:01 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Yes, that is absolutely crazy. I faced it once also. Civic has a face scan, where crypto is going with all this KYC. Satoshi did not want blockchain to look like that for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 25, 2018, 07:47:44 PM
This is the weirdest thing that can happen, because I don't know who's on the other end of the line, suddenly I'm mute or deaf.
What then to do in such a situation? Besides, I really did not want to show strangers to my house.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
Wow video KYC sounds like a nightmare from the novel 1984.  Next we will need full retina scans and anal probes.  Are you guys seriously sending in Passport documents over and doing videos? 

Maybe that would not totally happen I would agree if through chat the communication. We are all busy doing our individual job and that would taje for long if their is a vedio for KYC. That would not probably happen because it takes a lot of time. The trust will still be their as always.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
I do not support this innovation and it seems to me that it is impractical. much easier to pass the test as it is now
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Written information I think is much more better rather than video call. and also, the checking time is much more faster compared when you need first to be online at the same time in order to verify your identity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 25, 2018, 06:51:02 PM
I don't think that's gonna be possible because even in regular KYC where one will just send their ID, i have still doubt if the team behind ICO really have time scanning all those IDs and validate whether that ID really belonged to the sender. It seems KYC has forfeited its purpose, IMO.
Activity: 182
November 19, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
This of course would be the best solution and beyond that 100%. But most of the bounty members are anti-KYC, so I don't think everyone will start using video calls.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 18, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
I'm opposed. Now for me the best option is the current KYC procedure. I don't want to show my face and now I'm completely satisfied. I do hope that this procedure will be canceled
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
November 16, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
if that happen, then the corp. should provide a costumer services with multi language skill. because not every investor nor bounty hunter is speaking english dude
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
November 16, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

Video call for KYC is good imho, if it will be just video call without uploading your ID, however where are you looking for bounty's? There so many bounty's without KYC, problem with it touches only ICO's investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
I don’t know how to react to such processes as KYC correctly. You know how much information you can find that many people in the KYC process today put themselves in an unsafe state, so I think that, in general, this is not good for people's safety.
Activity: 230
November 16, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
I think that could work , I have seen some universities take interview by video call , and that means it could be use in KYC verification , that  is a neat idea , so that we don't need to send our identity Docs to some people that we don't know .
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 05:52:14 AM
in my opinion all that is very troublesome and I am sure investors will not agree with this. even verification with documents is still a lot that still doesn't approve it because they think it will only make crypto become defective because there is no more anonymity.
Activity: 238
November 16, 2018, 05:45:58 AM
I saw to much videos, where a man could be turned into woman just with makeup, so there is no point in your offer, it would not be demamded.
Pages:
Jump to: