Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 27. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 16, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I'm sure this is not the best way, because :
1. KYC verification using video call must take a long time, because there are many participants
2. not everyone has free time to make video call, because there are many other businesses
3. the time difference in each country will also be an obstacle to make KYC verification using video call
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 12:53:25 AM
Yes, this kyc in ico projects is not needed, no one loves him. And hardly projects themselves adhere to the rules and laws of the government. After passing through kyc nobody guarantees the safety of personal data, they can even be sold on the black market at a high price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
I think it's a good idea for KYC verification , if they do that , they should give more rewards for bounty hunters . It will be a good KYC solution for ico projects, which will greatly reduce the scammers .
Activity: 62
November 14, 2018, 04:34:10 PM
I think that it is very inconvenient way. Firstly, it will take a long time. Secondly, what should we do with different time zones?

Activity: 294
November 14, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
It is a very comfortable way of passing the KYC verification without any stress. By several bounties, I was required to pass such a KYC and it lasted only for several minutes and after one our my KYC was verified.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
I don’t know why, but I don’t really like this idea. I would not like to contact a stranger via video link, especially since you still need to show your face, and, most likely, you will need some kind of document confirming your identity
Activity: 294
November 14, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
Check of uploaded information could be automated, while video calls is something that need a real person, so there will be a human factor, which is bad.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 07:45:12 AM
no I do not think so. it delivers more headaches and nothing more
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 13, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
I never heard about this type KYC yet. And I don't think this method will be implemented in the crypto world. First reason, because it takes to much time. Imagine if ICO admin should verify the 1k user, its gonna take more than a week to finish it. And the second reason, the time zone will be the disturb this process. The third is language, not everyone is a good English speaker and listener. And I believe there still many reasons why this method is not a good option.
Activity: 244
November 13, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

To see the documents clearly, very good camera will be required. That is why most of people will be just not able to pass KYC in this way. I made my point.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

For bounty campaigns it would be a good option to replace KYC, but for ICOs and other operations we need something more reliable than just a short video.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 12, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
Skype can be used for this purpose, but remember video calls require a large amount of time and money to verify, it would be better if the verification process uses the help of a third party, where the party works as an intermediary to deliver verified data accompanied by video evidence
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
It seems to me that the video call is too difficult to implement technically due to the huge number of participants. So this is not a good idea, although it allowed removing those who do not use their documents.
Activity: 238
November 12, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

I passed kyc in bounty one I think it was winstars , of course it was uncomfortable because I was called an inconvenient time for me but of course.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
Video call as KYC for bounty hunter well, in my opinion, is excessive, unless they pay more for the Internet or increase reward for bounty hunters, because not all places in the world have a good internet network and that certainly becomes an issue for doing KYC in video call
Activity: 484
November 12, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

I can tell you that this is a world of people who want to hide and me too. No one wants to give the right information about them as this may adversely affect them in the future.
But the completion of KYC with video call requires a service provider with the security of the user's information and always prioritizes the information not used by the third party.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
   Simply, No! Why would I need video call to verify myself to someone, anyone? If I agree to give them
some documents for verification, why would I agree with video call and talking to anyone? On which
language? It`s sounds like I`applying for job, not for simple registration on some site.
    Blockchain will make a revolution, we will not need to do KYC in future, but you will need to know how
to sign a message from you wallet.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 12, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
I think that automatic video KYC is impossible now because the quality of computer facial recognition is now at a weak technical level. Manual verification by people is also impossible because it will cost too much time and money.

Maybe not now. But since there are talks on this subject, there is a very high probability that soon there may be attempts to verify KYC by video. Unless I am mistaken in banks already exists a possibility.
Activity: 266
November 12, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
Well, it all is of course obsurd up ISF-side validation,this is the best I could come up with,unless of course competently to this will come,and th from those who led several accounts just disappear,well, the fate that the Admins,or managers,just be part of the token pressing just imagine
copper member
Activity: 166
November 12, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
I just now imagine it's not necessary to obtain Online video media require KYC confirmation mainly because it is far more experienced and the majority appropriate strategy of uploading nation's NO . or maybe passport docs performed some sort of online video media telephone. And naturally, it is and so unproductive of getting mainly because we have now unique nationality exactly who play a part with crypto how should you have to be produced having dialing in person.
Pages:
Jump to: