Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 29. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 12:28:03 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I like this way of checking my identity. This method is better than the standard in which you need to upload your documents and these files go do not understand where. It does not suit me, I'll be happy video verifikatsiya personality, that's cool.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 12:22:48 AM
Now it is getting more complicated for the Kyc process. I am afraid that later people will no longer be interested and choose a new process for verification. because this verification is certainly very risky by giving our data to the company
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
November 08, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
there are several documents that cannot be verified by kyc. I think it's quite difficult to verify Kyc. for video calls I have never, at that time only told to take photos and some documents. but all the documents that I upload always fail, I think you are still difficult during the verification process.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
I think this procedure can be implemented in the future to minimize the fakes accounts. But, most people will disagree with the video call for KYC Verification because it's too complicated and not necessary. That was I thought.

Most people won't agree because they're camera-shy. Its just too uncomfortable when you're not used to it. Smiley
That's right according to you, because there is a friend of mine who has 7 Bitcoins traded in binance but he is rather introverted (closed).
Just push it, he is always closed for selfies and does not have his face in the Android gallery.

Besides that, the time to make a video call is certainly longer and longer, how can it be directly connected, sometimes many are busy so that it can inhibit it, this is distributed if it lasts a long time so it is not effective.
That's right for that because I also work in my office with a lot of work.
It might be very difficult for me too for KYC to use Video Call if I'm working in the office.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:34:15 AM
No way this is going to be possible, and even if it will be possible, some smart people will try and figure out loopholes around it. Secondly, not everyone will be able to make video calls due to poor network services in different countries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
Video call is not suitable for this purpose. After all, they check and documents, and the country in which you live, and that you do not have many accounts. Therefore, the video call is not suitable for this purpose. But I would like this system to be simplified.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
I honestly don't agree with these KYC verifications. It defeats the purpose of cryptocurrencies being unregulated. Okay, I get it, those sites also want to be safe and secure with their dealings with individual investors but how about the safety and security of the investors themselves? KYC requires you to give out personal information which may then put you at risk.
Activity: 560
November 07, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I have never done KYC like that, it has violated the rules of the KYC itself.
KYC only fills in the appropriate personal data. yes that's it
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 04:55:55 AM
KYC with a video decision i believe it's the correct alternative for currently so our face identity is recorded properly, however if we have a tendency to use documents to try to to the KYC method there'll be a lie, those that attempt to do a scam will definitely attempt to send faux documents.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 04:51:56 AM
The application to make KYC with video calls is very difficult to run. And it will take a lot of time so a lot of your time will be wasted. But this idea, in my opinion, is very good and maybe one day it will be tried. KYC is very necessary because they also want to know that they are not robots but humans.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

I think this is a good idea, check KYC with Video. Ordinary photos are easy to fake or buy on third-party sites. But the video is fake hard. Thus, the number of multi accounts will be greatly reduced.
Activity: 644
November 07, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
Actually, the procedure for video calling for KYC is a very good idea. However, please note that the participants are not only in one country, but can be in many countries. And of course, it requires a very high cost. And I better use KYC as usual. And if the program runs, I'm sure it will have a positive impact.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

I think that KYC video verification is pointless, because you will need huge amounts of storage for keep video files of several thousands of investors and bounty hunters, and be too hard to verify automatically.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
I fully agree with the statement that this technology has a good potential for further development in the ICO market. And if desired, in fact, this technology can be successfully prepared and implemented. Of course, it will be a very useful solution for respectable market participants to minimize their risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
It is unlikely that the ICO project will now collect even the minimum amount of funds if it requires investors and bounty hunters to undergo a KYC test with a video call. Due to various technical, organizational, moral and other reasons, many will not be able or unwilling to undergo such a KYC test. So let the ICO teams try this innovation, and I will see what happens in them. It is unlikely then a second chance, even without a video call, will pass.
Activity: 247
November 07, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
You have a good idea but that would be time consuming and a lot of work for them. Imagine if they have many participants and investors do you think they will have enough time to accommodate all their participants. I think the traditional way of kyc is already good enough and is a little more efficient than your idea.
Activity: 532
♦♦♦♦♦
November 07, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
no , kyc is so much better than videocall kyc
u get less time just doing kyc with uploading document
u can imagine if u do kyc with videocall
u need to contact all ur investor
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 12:27:01 AM
I think this procedure can be implemented in the future to minimize the fakes accounts. But, most people will disagree with the video call for KYC Verification because it's too complicated and not necessary. That was I thought.

Most people won't agree because they're camera-shy. Its just too uncomfortable when you're not used to it. Smiley
That's right according to you, because there is a friend of mine who has 7 Bitcoins traded in binance but he is rather introverted (closed).
Just push it, he is always closed for selfies and does not have his face in the Android gallery.

Besides that, the time to make a video call is certainly longer and longer, how can it be directly connected, sometimes many are busy so that it can inhibit it, this is distributed if it lasts a long time so it is not effective.
November 07, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

November 06, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: