Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32269. (Read 26474124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Maybe old news around here but someone might be trying to front-run this.

how big is this? I never heard of secondmarket before. Good sign though it's US and registered with SEC so they should have figured out the legal stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
what the heck is second market?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Maybe old news around here but someone might be trying to front-run this.

legendary
Activity: 1168
Oh man i hate so much that 1.0 BTC bot that sells every 5 seconds, it's has been selling for weeks at the tops and the bottoms.

It seems that has an infinite supply of coins and is painting red all day my dear clarkmoody, please stoooop, you can't withdrawal dollars from Gox so don't sell  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, I think people just ignore it at this point (as if it's already factored into the price).
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Oh man i hate so much that 1.0 BTC bot that sells every 5 seconds, it's has been selling for weeks at the tops and the bottoms.

It seems that has an infinite supply of coins and is painting red all day my dear clarkmoody, please stoooop, you can't withdrawal dollars from Gox so don't sell  Cheesy Cheesy

Or maybe he can?

If he has enough funds to make arrangements with Gox (and selling 1 BTC/min seems to indicate he does), he will make bank on the arbitrage.

BTW, "someone" is also making corresponding buys on stamp. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
OMG I actually briefly unignored Walsoraj because he posted right after mine... stupid stupid stupid how can I get these seconds of my life back?  Sad

PS: I just slipped/pushed Gox 135.25 to 136.00 75 cents to buy 5 measly coins!  That's got to be a slippage record but I've finally gotten clean of that disaster  Smiley I'm thinking of b&h and going BTC information blackout for a few months, we'll see if I can resist :-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
We had a purebread Mau up until he passed away this year!
Funny to see people here talking about one...
i just scrolled through a lot of catpics and found just one existing breeder in my country. (it must be really very rare to find)
that's the most elegant and beautiful race I've ever seen.
sorry for your loss, must haven been an interesting experience having such an animal by your side...

...what am I doing here - i am talking about cats in the wallobserver thread....i have to delete this stuff tomorrow Cheesy

ehm I meant....1h chart looks quite bullish, inverse hammer forming....
time to rally a bit up and test 140 again Cool

i hope this sounded kind of right

Sorry for the OT everyone...

Thanks, very rare cat indeed. Ours was ~$5500 here in Canada several years ago...there are not many of those around that's why I was surprised to see people talking about Mau's.

He was a silver Mau with a prominent black Scarab on his forehead.
Very affectionate and his nickname was McLovin.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Wall Observing...
Activity: 686
Ultranode
I don't understand why anybody would want a Mau. They are vicious, like a panther/tiger/lion in small cat form.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
we've got an exponential rise "bubble" in mining hash rate forming http://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate.  So blocks are being produced too often, every 7 minutes on average instead of every 10.  This is causing extra coins to to be minted and presumably some of those enter the marketplace.  Yet the price is flat or trending upwards.  So maybe 30% more coins then normal are being eaten by this "dead" market.  I haven't bothered to quantitatively calculate it. 

So what's gonna happen when the bubble "pops" and hash rate flatlines or even descends?  Shocked
i just scrolled through a lot of catpics and found just one existing breeder in my country. (it must be really very rare to find)
that's the most elegant and beautiful race I've ever seen.
sorry for your loss, must haven been an interesting experience having such an animal by your side...

...what am I doing here - i am talking about cats in the wallobserver thread....i have to delete this stuff tomorrow Cheesy

ehm I meant....1h chart looks quite bullish, inverse hammer forming....
time to rally a bit up and test 140 again Cool

i hope this sounded kind of right

legendary
A little late night rally...

Wall at $135 re-positioning on the other side of the border.
Activity: 588
TEH WALLLLLS!!1!

dude, thats one of those wild cats some western morons try to domesticate, right... do you have the original video?
sorry for OT, but i think it's an egyptian mau  Wink
quite a rare natural breed, only 6800 registered since 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Mau
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
TEH WALLLLLS!!1!

dude, thats one of those wild cats some western morons try to domesticate, right... do you have the original video?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Just thought I'd come here to zzzzzzzzzzz
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Meh, first it's time for the Bitcoin market to equalize again. The two main exchanges being >5% apart for such a long time is very bad. I don't know what the current price is  Cheesy
legendary
From watching the wall movement, it looks like we may well be heading north.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
The cake is a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
I'm looking at weekly volume on mtGox (in BTC)

Last week it has been the week with the lowest volume since the week of Jun 20 2011. And that was the week with the hack and mtGox being offline for 4.5 days. LOL.

Low volume is a good set up for a breakout, no?

Yeah, that's right.

A breakout.

On the 3 day chart it does look like a base is forming for a massive breakout, both on Bitstamp and MtGox. There is no unease that the market is overvalued at this level, like there was a few months back.
Jump to: